News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

i think all of u guys(male or female) are all in LOVE!!!!

Started by jewel, July 26, 2004, 11:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jewel

ok plz let face the reality.
the 1st Que is what r all u guys doing in these room if u are not seeking for any fantacy about love?

2nd all u guys r just in yur own world may be fairy tales. and all of u guys r lookin for an ans.

the reality is that once or some how we once beleived we like someone somewhere and then sometin happened on the way ...bla bla bla u know d rest.
well want to know what exactly is LOVE . here we go  :?:  :?:  :?:
"LOVE IS  A NATURAL PHEONOMENUM THAT KEEPS THE HUMAN GOING,  GOOD OR BAD" well DINASOURS got extinct.
keep lookin for yur ans  may is RIGHT INFRONT OF U.

Ibro2g

Now Ummitah this aint fair, besides....forget besides it still isnt fair. You asked 4 it
If the boyz are actually after gurlz in a pictureless and voiceless site, then they are incredibly dumb, but from the intelligence of one of us...say Gogannaka will let u know men are very smart. So we wouldnt come here rollin around searching in the dark for beauties, I dont even know wat ur handwriting looks like. (ADMIN how do I change my font?). But yo`ll wanna know wat brought me here 8)  :lol: Fulanicious :wink:  u gats ta respect yo`ll
Safety and Peace

Fulanizzle

HAH!!!!!! SPEAK FOR URSELF! @ JEWEL....  

maybe thats what brought u here.....but  we  got lıves yah know.....besıdes ı am lıke a mother of 3...sooooo  ı dont thınk ı wıll be cumın here to fool around wıth my rıng on my fınger...

salam

ps....ıbro..nyc 1
)

dan kauye

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

mlbash

ha ha ha
my friend enough drama! that's why i'm.........................
ka dai gane :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable