News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

A moral question for u

Started by tmega, February 27, 2004, 05:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmega

This is an imaginary situation, but it may be interesting deciding what you would do.

The situation:
You are in the West, and there is a huge flood in progress. Many homes have been lost, water supplies compromised, and infrastructure destroyed.

Let's say you're a photographer out getting still photos for a news service, traveling alone, looking for particularly poignant scenes.

If you were to stumble across Olusegun Obasanjo struggling to keep from being swept away in a raging river and you had a choice of rescuing him or getting a Pulitzer prize-winning photograph of the death of a President, what shutter speed would YOU use?

Fulanizzle

AWW my Lowd! Ofcourse I will save da manz life!

Nothing can  unwind mah guilt if i choose the money over even a birds life..not to mention any mans life....

ookay..i lied here....maybe will go for da $$$ if wasa bird.... but hey we  r talking about a human soul here..HElllOO.. where r da morals???  I will simply jump in da river and grab his baban riga!
)

figorms

wayo ALLAh!!! i will save da manz life even dou he is a bad person,  there is no amount of money dat buy life.kai his pataluwa will hunt me forever.wa ya ga agulu da kan zabo.
even if he has done bad things let GOD be law of that. no man has the right to kill or let any one die in his presence sai de if he can do nottin about it.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

IBB

I  WILL SNAP HIM FIRST ALMOST DROWNED THEN SAVE HIM LOL
IHS

Anonymous

Hausanicious

Obasanjo don't deserve to be rescured at all. His regime has killed thousands of innocent ppl, left thousands in extreme poverty and starvation, almost 70 per cent of the population are left jobless, so if not because of Tauhid, I will just allow him to get drown.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

kharuldeen

i don't like obj, so i will allow him to die,so dat we can have our stolen mandate.

zeekax

???oh god i wish s'thing like that would happen.
anyway, let's just wake from our dream and hope someday it will come true.HA HA HA HA MADALLAH ;D ;D ;D.

ajingi

Zan barshi ya mutu, ko zamu samu saukin al'amura da ci gaba, a Neja.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
The story reminds me of how Fir'aun drowned.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

gogannaka

Quote? ?
? ? ?i don't like obj, so i will allow him to die,so dat we can have our stolen mandate.

Just hope he dosen't die with the Mandate.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Anonymous

wish it would happen then we will all let baba drown.after all from the day this topic was posted till now Naija has been going from worst to worstest ,ai dama can a worse din ake, kuma ban san worse word than worse ba.
Let him drown jare.gaba za ta kai mu gobarar titi a jos.

precious