News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

i want a good hausa woman that will love me

Started by ikoro, August 12, 2005, 05:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nabulsi

Quote from: "zizo"
Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"But for the company you work for making good money.................Gurl, sometimes it poses a (BIG TURN OFF TO MEN!)

Why do arewa women think  men are turned of by rich women?

Quote from: "naijagal"salam
im hausa women born and residing in new york. 23. finished my undergraduate degree and starting on my masters. i currently work for a company making good money.............
naijagal i guess u dont qualify with ikoro's description becos
FIRSTLY-True hausa-mentality does not allow  hausa girls to admit/confess that they make/have money.....thyd rather depend on a guy regardless
SECONDLY-True hausa girl woldnt reply this post wih details about herself....'malo' mentality=pride woldnt allow it.I hope u'v noticed that you are the first and ONLY female to respond .
zizo ke nan! Ni dadi na daku kenan matan hausawa. Wai yarinya bata da damar da zatai expressing din kanta, sai ku tsaya kai da fata wai ta zubar da ajin ta. Af! Ke kika san wani abu wai shi aji. Mu wanda muka sani yana makaranta.
Kuma ki gane wani abu, ita naijagal ba anan take da zama ba.  Ai badan haka ba, da tuni nayi wa ikoro kafa.
[/color]]
ey guyz! Success is hold-on, while others have let gone!

neozizo

Quote from: "nabulsi"zizo ke nan! Ni dadi na daku kenan matan hausawa. Wai yarinya bata da damar da zatai expressing din kanta, sai ku tsaya kai da fata wai ta zubar da ajin ta. Af! Ke kika san wani abu wai shi aji. Mu wanda muka sani yana makaranta.

Why is it that some of you have the impression that ZIZO is a girl??
I beleive i haven't implied that self-expression is zubar da aji

Quote from: "nabulsi"Kuma ki gane wani abu, ita naijagal ba anan take da zama ba. Ai badan haka ba, da tuni nayi wa ikoro kafa
:roll: Well i think that was my point in the first place.shes diferent 'cos she has thankfully not been exposed to the "malo-mentality"
.....no need for violence pls :lol:  :lol:

naijagal

i dont care what anyone has to say about me expressing myself on this forum. if you dont like what i have to say than its too bad. me, i have my education, i have the money, but is money important? NO i dont depend on money or anythign materialistic, if i need anything i can get it for myself. i go to kano twice a year, and come back home to US and i never took one kobo from any man in kano. i do for myself, so i know that my husband would be happy to have a woman who isnt materialistic and snobby. i will definatly be in kano this winter, so hopefully i could meet a nice arewa man :wink:  so if anyone would like to keep contact with me email me at naijagal@hotmail.com (have to go now, im at work making my wealth grow more lol)

salam
naijagal
aijagal, the top secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neozizo

Naijagal, for someone who doesnt think much for the importance of money, you mention it alot :!:
Hey its always good 2 xpress urself regardless..........
But dont go offendin any1 :)

sdanyaro

I am not good at match making, but why can't we just all help hook up ikoro with naijagal. I think it is good to have the first successful Online Forum's wedding ...first, that I know of... I am aware of a couple of attempts.

figorms

Quote from: "ikoro"if i can pick up a woman to marry she must be from the north.why?i will tell u later just ask me .i need a woman ......a graduate or an undergraduate

man it depends on wat kind of woman you want?
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

jewel(abdulgee22)

NAIJAGAL..............
               REALLY IMPRESSIVE WITH YUR APPROACH .... BABU MUNAFURCHI LIKE THOSE OUR "MALO" ONES FOR HOME. ALL I HOPE IS U WOULDNT STAY LONG WITH THOSE VAMPIRES B4 THEY SUCK UR BLOOD AND TURN U INTO ONE OF THEM
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.