Northern Economic Summit - matters arising

Started by Dan-Borno, October 06, 2008, 07:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Allah Shi Kyauta Dan Borno, BKG. To ai kunga reason din da yasa nake bin Buhari kenan, and remain loyal to him. In da shine ya ke jan ragamar gwamnati, ai dole gwamnonin su janza salon mulkin su. Ba za su rika hangen revenue sharing events kurum ba, and there will be more accountability.
Ni dai for ever and anon, I remain loyal to Buhari, come thick or thin. What amazes me is that DB, u know the ins and outs of the political apparatus and u can see clearly how crooked it is, and yet you continue to be complacent to it and even reject anything contrary to it.... :-\
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on October 10, 2008, 09:29:03 AM
Kuma waye "amirul muminun".

of course we have only one amirul muminun mana, ko dai
you dont recognize him simply because you guys hate anything
that is a product of army?  ;D, may be i should leave you
with sakkwatawa.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 09, 2008, 06:04:16 PM
Hajiya mark my word, anytime anyday you see
governors (it doesnt matter if its from the north
or south) together - then it is something that
has to do with revenue sharing kawai, no more
no less.  and in so many cases, if they are sure
the president is not attending, to suma they will
start sending their deputies, because they know
they dont have any power to decide on anything
at the meeting until they consult their governor
who have already taken a stand before they even
send their deputies.

Spot on.100% right.

BKGZ,i couldn't believe it when i heard that Kassim Musa Bichi interview. At present the federal mortgage bank has so much funds they don't even know what to do with it.
Our dependence on govt and rich relatives is too much and a great hinderance to our growth.

According to Yar'adua,the problem lies with turning the abundant resources in the north to wealth.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

spoken20

I didn't know about him but you can show more details about him. that bad and their nothing we can about that problem.