DAN-BORNO'S ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY ON KANOONLINE FORUM

Started by Dan-Borno, January 11, 2008, 08:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

What can i say? Take it from me, you have made history, you did what nobody ever done, we have all been here for solong but nobody ever made a reveiw of any sort about the past of kanoonline. *whispering*..(I must say you have proven that you are realy capable to carry on the duties after me..hehehe)...anyway just wanted to say Happy aniversarry men, you are one main reason why kanoonline has prospered this time around.

YOu sid i was authoritaive right? Well check this out...Where the hell are the drinks? Who does invite people to an aniversarry without refreshments? We are starving man! Now pick up that your Thurayya and make the call now!

N.B.
Why do i get the feeling that you are Tofutokuwa's secret crush? The boyfriend who have not yet admitted that he is in love with her in return uhn? Get real! Afterall you cherish polygamy.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bamalli

Assalamu alaikum,
Dan-Barno Barka!.Allah ya albarkaci abubuwan da kai posting.

bamalli

Madallah,ina taya ka murna,kuma sai in ce'Allah ya albarkaci abubuwan da kai posting.

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Salam,

I can't help asking what actually resurrected this thread?

DB, has been "lazy"; he couldn't tell us of his two subsequent anniversaries, i.e. 2009 and 2010 respectively.

BTW, watch out for my 3000 posts "anniversary", inshaAllah.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.