News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Y is KNonline boring???? No more vipes!!!!!

Started by jewel(abdulgee22), January 18, 2007, 12:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

No more vipes!!!!!

hello
1 (50%)
yellow
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

jewel(abdulgee22)

wai jama,a wetin dey happen ne, kanonline is no more intresting like b4, i most come down here to get somesin hia to read so that i can feel i bit more close to my fiful, infact i get to connect to old friens that time has fass by i no see.

where are all za fiful ne, no more really stuffs to read hear abi u fiful form a new chat room ne and i no dey see new post, no more jokes and a few teases babu komai.

Haba Dan kyauye , muda, zezezee g-naka, mr eskimo (missin in action), mblash, ummita, adnim, jama,a ko kun fara siyasa ne ? u better tell us were u dey PDP abi ANPP ko kuma u fiful finally decided to join OPC (oduduwa peoples congress) i guess thats y u dumped KNonline.
  Anyway nobody will take u to kano a buhun barkono......................like some on said............da ko kasah wahala.

cheers .......................lets bring the vipes back,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,jama'a wai ina KOFA ne g-naka (ko zamu kai giyar shine a gidan radio abi nad for truimph we go post his ficture)  
   ;D ::) ::) :P ;) :)
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

IBB

i dont know wats up wit the old members too they dont show up. m tryin 2 get along wit these current members but i dont understand them yet. Dont think they take jokes they sound serious now ma..n
IHS

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: IBB on June 01, 2007, 03:21:57 AM
i dont know wats up wit the old members too they dont show up. m tryin 2 get along wit these current members but i dont understand them yet. Dont think they take jokes they sound serious now ma..n

wallahi oga IBB i no knw where d old fiful enter, zezezee, dan kauye, abumanzo, kofa............e.t.c,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kaima i saw just made a come. But we go do somethings soon sha.

jewel of d nile.

*~MuDa~*

Now I dont know about you guys but something i'm pretty dead sure of is that am not a ghost yet that jewel claims not been seeing me lately, and besides this is really an old post, but y do jewel keeps on replying with pleasure as if the site is actually in the morgue? I suggest that if the site is actually becoming wut you claim it is then its high tym u did somehting urself ko ba haka bane mallam Abdul? Am sure u got some pretty nice ideas to tickle us with.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on June 02, 2007, 09:38:21 PM
Now I dont know about you guys but something i'm pretty dead sure of is that am not a ghost yet that jewel claims not been seeing me lately, and besides this is really an old post, but y do jewel keeps on replying with pleasure as if the site is actually in the morgue? I suggest that if the site is actually becoming wut you claim it is then its high tym u did somehting urself ko ba haka bane mallam Abdul? Am sure u got some pretty nice ideas to tickle us with.
Allah ya huchi zuchiyar oga muda, i mean no offence fa, wane ni, im just tryin to remember some old members that i dnt see anymore, n my mistake ur name poped into the list. Ayi min hakuri

jewel of d nile.