News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LEARN FROM THESE STRANGE TRUE STORIES!

Started by Fulanizzle, March 02, 2004, 09:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

SALAMU ALAIKUM. ?THERE IS ONE WE SHOULD ALL LIVE BY... THAT IS TO LEARN FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S MISTAKE...

IT IS NOT WISE IF A MAN REPEATS HIS MISTAKE TWICE.....AND WHAT MAKES EVERYTHING WORSE ?IS SOMEBODY ELSE ?NOT WANTING TO LEARN FROM MR.A's EXAMPLE AND FALLING IN THE SAME TRAP MR,A ?FELL TWICE..... SO I TELL U A STORY....
)

Fulanizzle

men who like picking people that u shouldnt pick.........BEWARE...this happened to someone here in Turkey...... IT COULD HAVE BEEN UUU..beware...

OKAY....so there is this guy we know.He was cruising at night, looking for a cutey to pick up..... and that was his usual dirty work at night.... that day he came up on a girl with lutta make up...skimpy out fit....lots of hair....winking at him... HE THOUGHT 'JACK POT!'

so he took this lady home with him....no need to tell yah the rest..the guy got up startled..he was furious 'WHATS WRONG WITH U? UR A MAN'
.... AND the other replied in a croaky voice,'I THOUGHT U KNEW'.....

the guy wondered 'No wonder she/he didnt talk much before all this....the voice was masculine'

now mr.cruise-at-night....is now mr.serves-me-right....
he never wants to see the night stars anymore....
)

alimsuf

To, gani ga wane ya isa wane tsoron Allah. Allah ya kare mu ya kuma kara shiyatar da mu.

Hafsy_Lady

INTERESTING............NIMA LET ME DROP MY TWO CENTS

There was this lady........her first daugther was a female, second female and third female fourth female ..............and all four births was ceaserian (operation). The woman was pregnant again with her sixth child. So news was being passed for all her freinds & relations to come down the hospital for the delivery. Well we all happened to go,I carried a banner saying welcome home gul you gat new aunty to teach you crazy stuffs ;D other were carrying pink teddy bears and another was carrying a guls name list so that we can choose the girls name (like her father was not around ::))we all did this to welcome another female baby, though come boy, come girl it doesnt matter, what is being born, must be loved. There was another woman, who happens to be the husbands brothers wife, she is a nutter that woman, very troublesome & only god knows why she doesnt get on well with her husbands brothers wife...well there was silence and all were praying waiting for the news so that we could all go in and start taking pictures with (Yumnah ;D, thats the name I already gave to the girl) So dat woman who doesnt get along with the labour woman opened her mouth and said sarcastically................

"mhmmm.............abunda ma idan ta sake haihuwa na mace zata haifa kuma sai anyi operation, mace dai za'a sake haihowa, a cika gidan dai da mata!"  

Well the woman in labour gave birth on her own in 30mins to a big baby BOY. He was the first baby boy to be weigthed the highest of all the baby delivery they had in that hospital and so cute. Well the boy is now 8yrs.....the cutestttttttttttttt little boy, so handsome.........so cute & Allah! dat boy is being loved by soooo many people. Am sure wen he grows all dem guls am sure they will be go go gadget on him ;D
..........Now for that woman she became pregnant she had a miscarriage lost the baby, after few yrs she was pregnant again (alhamdulilah) success!! she gave birth.....her first a female, second delivery she had twins all of them were females, third delivery female & again fourth delivery female & all of her children were ceaserian, she was all operated!!!! Now she cant have no more babies and she has cute girls who are all over the house ::). ............THE MORAL OF MY STORY AND WHAT YA'ALL SHOULD LEARN IS GORI IS NOT GOOD..........YOUN NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU............
What you see is what you get[/b]

gogannaka

Amma dai that turkish guy must be really desperate when he picked up that "guy"......he is not a nigerian that's why.cos if he were he wud have tested b4 taking him/her.......capish!!!!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Fulanizzle

ERRR BRO... THE GUY IS ACTUALY AFRO AMERICAN....HEHE...

DAAAG...HAFSY..THATS A SCARY ONE!
)

gogannaka

O.K
Here is a strange story we should learn from.....

There was a man in a certain neibourhood in Kano.The man always has trouble with one stubborn 6 yr old boy b'cos yaron kullum sai ya zo ya tsokane shi and call him names.The man could do nothing b'cos mutanen unguwar will accuse him of bullying the child or something like that(u know our ppl)and besides the boy's father was the mans friend.
One day the man became fed up with the childs behaviour.When the boy came to the mans house for the usual tsokana,the man held him and bit him hard on his ears :o :o ?! ! ! haba the child went home crying bitterly.When his father asked him what was wrong he said that it was Alhaji so and so that bit his ears.....Again the father took out his koboko and flogged the child real hard,saying "wato abin naka ya zama sharri kuma ko.How can a man like Alhaji so and so bite u on the ears?Daniskan yaro kawai" :o............From that day the man never had problem with the child...lol..

The lesson of the story: Different problems require different solutions. ;)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Fulanizzle

whateva man..thats just whack!
if he really is a friend of the boy's dad....he should have told the dad..... the child is just 7 for sobbin out loud!
lol what a tyson wannabe....
)

ummita

Very interestin.......yup indeed we shud learn....

Hafsy , TRULLY SAID MY DEAR. I dey holla. U dey 4 this world? Many days no hear!

F-cious, u gud 2 b bck......Freaky things men do: freaky enuff ?I'd heard once.....dunno whether its true or fibs...men browsin 4 chikas @ nyt, on gettin home 2 fynd out dey jinns (devils) I call dem dodo or wateva bt I dnt know (Allah waa'lam) weda na pure lie lie!

G-naka, dat boy is juss throwin tantrums, we all expect 'kids' b a nuisance sum tyms. Wat did I learn there? To whack a child wen he gets naugthy, or d fact dat daddy's freind doesnt get easy wit children, he's neva patient? :-/ All d same it teaches discipline in a rather harsh way I s'ppose (she smiles)

I'll drop bck wit my own lesson.......
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hafsy_Lady

Hafsy , TRULLY SAID MY DEAR. I dey holla. U dey 4 this world? Many days no hear!

Honey I dey in good kon-dishon and efritin is fine but town crier neva pass yuwa fillage or E never infon you say cassava period don begin? Na ehn I pack go fillage. I hope you will come for the reeping and I con fall sick and I no sabi on-dastand why you neva bring Horange and Benana come visit me :-/

Oy yes lesson to be learnt here is always keep in touch with your beloved onces ::)

What you see is what you get[/b]

Shiekh

there are more to learn from these stories. pls let them flow, cos
we can learn from other people's mistakes.

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

tmega

Quote from: "gogannaka"Amma dai that turkish guy must be really desperate when he picked up that "guy"......he is not a nigerian that's why.cos if he were he wud have tested b4 taking him/her.......capish!!!!

ur right ma bro. :oops: