News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

K-liners:Pls Rush n pick ur 100,000 kobo Conundrum

Started by JiboNura, November 17, 2003, 04:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JiboNura

Welcom To The "Conundrumer"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The forum today goes this way; you are to respect and answer the BOLDED question. And at the end of it all, Gimbiya, Fulanicious and Waziri will arbitrate, by picking the best answerer/answeress. The person will be given 100,000 kobo whenever kanoonliners re-converge.

Here we are: WHAT IS THE BEST AND ONLY THING IN LIFE THAT U WILL LIVE TO CHERISH?!

For instance; your happiest day in life, joyous moment in life etc. But remember, that the moment should be best and most enlivening.

But wait!!!! ance wai so sone amma sonkai ......

Hence, I must start.

For me, the best best and only thing in my life is: I don't know the day 'am gonna die. Because had it been I knew, that would have been terrible indeed!!!! Uhm, a count down to kick bucket????

Just check this out fellow  K-onliners ne ko inliners, upliners or outliners??????????????????  

Waziri

Interesting,

though i see myself being slated to be one of the judges yet i will ask:

"am I allowed to participate? "

Gimbiya

QuoteWelcom To The "Conundrumer"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we are: WHAT IS THE BEST AND ONLY THING IN LIFE THAT U WILL LIVE TO CHERISH?!

I might not supposed to answer this but my anser to this question will be "My Children" .
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

dfynest

JiboNura u cheated. u went to the sayings of the prophet to pick ur choice... who can argue with that?
Still, if I may lend my voice to this, I'd say it has got to be faith. cuz it is the one thing that cannot disappoint you... all else will eventually wither and die.
With Faith you can go about your daily life with courage and optimism....without a fear in the world.
That explains why Lying, Cheating, and Deceptive people are always ill at ease... not able to enjoy anything they have.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. ;D

*~MuDa~*

ze answer is bery simple, "my religion por being a muslim all my libe"!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

JiboNura

OFCOURSE U CAN PARTICIPATE BUT AT THE END OF IT ALL, EACH OF THE JUDGES WILL PICK HIS BEST AFTERWHICH U WILL SCRUTINISE AND ARRIVE AT A SINGLE WINNER. Nura.

dfynest, I don,t think I cheated. All i did was to set the ball rolling. As u can see anybody can be picked up by the panel of judges. So don't worry u may be the one.
Thanks.
Nura.

Ibro2g

There is nothing that gives me more joy than Unity. Do u need to know why or do u feel it?
Safety and Peace