The Ideal Wife

Started by Hausanicious, November 07, 2003, 11:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hausanicious

A man gave hie wife money to cook. When the husband returned, the wife served him empty food, the following conversation ensued between them:

Husband: What? no fish or meat in my soup.

Wife: Well sorry! I used ten pieces of meat in cooking the    food. During the course of cooking, I used two pieces for tasting whether there was enough salt in the soup. Two pieces to taste for Maggi. Then when I found out that there was no salt, I added salt and tasted it again with two pieces and I found that everything is alright. When I was almost rounding up I discovered that something was wrong and I used two more pieces to taste if it is OK, and I discovered that (souce) will do the rest of the work. But I couldn't help tasting it again to see if the food is really sweet and I just do away with the remaining two pieces of meat.

The Husband on not knowing what to do just started crying. lol :'( :'( :'(
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Gimbiya

Wow!! he forgot how he gave her before his depature? and besides he shouldn't cry, what will 10 piece of meat do to him... being a real african man who  :-X :-X :-X
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

gogannaka

lol.....................i guess she must be the one with the pounded yam ko :D :D :D
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Venom

what will 10 piece of meat do to him... being a real african man who ?:-X :-X :-X

A real African man needs to c either meat of fish in his food, cause that is the way it has always been since our 4fathers.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Bashir

akwai wani labari a magana jari ma haka. na wata mata da ta cinye wa mijin kaji biyu.

zezezee

kai this man ya bawa maza kunya.....just b'cos no meat sai ya sa kuka :-[....ko dayake irinsu kwakwalwa ma za su iya! ;D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Hausanicious

Haba Zeze!!! saikace baka san halin rayuwa ba. Ai wani rainin wayo ne baya so. Ka tuna fa zaka iya rasa dubbai amma idan aka raina maka wayo akan kwabo sai ajiku a kotu

Gimbiya

Bashir

Quotewhen will I see the ideal hubby

dream on sista. but anyway man lives on hope.

Ibro2g

hmmmm. lalla ta raina mashi wayo.
gimbiya u finish what u started....and venom nii dai kakan kakana to kakan shi shima kakanshi yana cin nama... jarmine mai farauta. Kuma baya sawa naman shi venom, so...
Safety and Peace

Gimbiya

how about this for an ideal northern hubby ???

ga takardar ki tafi gidanku.

Hausanicious

Quotehow about this for an ideal northern hubby ???

ga takardar ki tafi gidanku.

Gimbiya I THINK:

" Ka bani takardana inje gidan Ubana the old tradition of Northern wives "

WILL BE BETTER.