Howz life without gals..(Thumbs up 4 `em)

Started by Isah_Harmony, March 06, 2003, 03:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isah_Harmony

Do u know that galz is tha reason y guyz work, study, go to gym, act kool, becomes clean n stuff. Imagin life without. we would be livin a life of terrirorialism n violence. ( Livin like fred without wilma). Think about it guyz, we`ve done wrong to tha galz. 2 shotz in tha air 4 tha true gurlz out there. if u gat a gal far, give her a call n if u gat ur boo close to ya, give her a kiss or better more carry her to tha room n break tha bed. Yeah!!
Special thanx to my ******, luv u boo n keep tha O thang real 4 me, kisses to all'ya. Peace ;)

Harmony 8)  

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

MohammedIbrahim

Oh boy go introduce yaself for the jjc section :P .Dyme where u dey! ight man welcome to the club

Hafsy_Lady

Quote2 shotz in tha air 4 tha true gurlz out there. if u gat a gal far, give her a call n if u gat ur boo close to ya, give her a kiss or better more carry her to tha room n break tha bed. Yeah!!
Special thanx to my ******, luv u boo n keep tha O thang real 4 me, kisses to all'ya. Peace ;)

Harmony 8) ?

:-/dirty boi don land for our forum....where is madam jjc & our dicplinary ogas....sergent bawasa ga aiki fa yasamu ;)
What you see is what you get[/b]

Ihsan

ka fadi gaskiya Isah...

amma dai watch wat u say... 8)

lol Hafsy...kin fadi gaskiya...better carry yuwa leggediz benz, Isah, to the JJC section... :D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

Isa are you here to portray your sexual fantacies?
Then you are Hosnestly Disgusting and a shame to the northern culture.
You even post this topic twice cos you are so mad about it
what a shame! :(
Young childrend too do visit this site to learn more about who they are, so is that one of the things you want them to know?

Blaqueen

eeedeeeYOT!.. it's ur head we'll break...
*hiss .....ingredients and nonsense...
GROW UP!... immature orangutang!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

dont mind the amoeba... he talk like he sabi game.... TO BAKA BIRGE KOWA BA!!!!....
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Hafsy_Lady

All of you are basically yanning dust da kun share shi kawai. He is one of what mi and presido call lil pesky bois that have just been out of the cage. Idon ya hangi duniyanci. Yo! boi..........gat a little sorting out of youself to do. Stop copying lyrics from tracks & putting them up there because the first time I read that I wasnt impressed at all I was sooooooooo depressed that how could such an imcopetence swine start off in a forum like that.....you start off easy and them maybe you could end up to be the best although we dont belive in that crap, we are al the same, you just came booom with your surutu like some **** funguz he he he he Isah am juss kidding welkom you don pass my yabbis successfullly if you didnt retaliate back but if you do lallai I hurt ma neega real nasty!!!! ;)  In the main time go back & continue praising girls the time man fikin go catch Aids, naso Gimbiya go dey preach for yuwa ears ( ;)) Sannu Isah Harmony.
What you see is what you get[/b]

Anonymous

Kai Hafsy ;D da kun kyale shi ai because yaro ne. Yara ne mazu magana haka. He is just going through a phasa in life ;) Idan ya girma he will look back at what he said one time in a forum and he will go damn I wish I shudnt have said that ;)