News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ASTRONOMY" LAND FOR SALE IN MARS"

Started by jewel(abdulgee22), August 10, 2004, 08:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jewel(abdulgee22)

WELL, BASICALLY FROM EVERY POINT OF VIEW ASTROLOGERS HAVE TRIED TO PROVE THE BASIC EXISTANCE OF SPACE(IN GENARAL UNIVERSE). WHICH IS TRUE , BECUS RELIGIOUSLY THEY ALSO HAVE BACKUPS FORM THE BOOK OF GOD.

FULANIZILE : MADE HER OWN REMAKRKS FROM THE TOPIC " IS IT TRUE"
U R RIGHT.

GOGANNAK: U GAVE ALL THE POINTS..... YES U R RIGHT , BUT PLZ NO OFFENCE IF U CAN REALIZE ALL THESE POINTS RIGHT AWAY I CAN TELL U THAT THIS PPL U R DEALING WITH  R GENIUSES AND WEL TRAINED SCIENTIST WHEN IT COMES TO CUCUWA. FOR ALL UR POINTS FINE OUT THEY MUST VE ALL THE PROVE TO BACK UP THEIR REASON FOR EVERY SINGLE DOT.

SPACE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A QUEST FOR MAN FOR SO LONG BUT THE NEW DISCOVERIES IS INFACT ANOTHER NEW QUEST(TO THE WHITE MAN INFACT). NOW WE CAN SEE THE IMAGES OF ANOTHER PLANET(RED PLANET: MARS) THERE IS ALSO SPECULATION THAT THERE MIGHT BE "WATER" ON MARS.

1-www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/june2000
AND ALSO

2-www-k12.atmos.washington.edu/k12/mars/nasa_jpl_mpf_pics.html - 31k - Cached.

3-news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2846897.stm - 31k - Cached - More pages from this site

WITH ALL THIS WE HAVE ALSO SEEN THE GREAT BEAUTY OF STARS , THE CONFIGURATION OF ORION, MEGRAS, URSA MINOR AND MAJOR , VENUS THE QUEEN OF BEAUTY RIGHT ABOUT YOUR HEAD DURING "AL MAGRIB  SALAT" AND THE SIX SISTER LIVING AS ONE FAMILY.
SUN THE GREATEST SOURCE OF ENERGY TO MANKIND BUT DEATHLY IF U COME CLOSER AND MOVING FAR AWAY FROM IT ALSO ISNT A PLEASANT IDEA.THE MAJOR SOURCE OF SURVIVAL "PHOTOSYNTHESIS"
THE OTHER NINE PLANETS (ACCORDING TO MAN) WITHIN THE UNIVERSE LIVING THERE WITH A QUEST TO FIND WHAT IS INSIDE.

www.nasa.gov
ASTRONOMY HAS ALWAYZ BEEN OUR DREAM, FINDINGS AND SEARCH FOR THOSE ANSWERS THAT R SO HARD TO FIND:  IBN GHAZAL, IBN SINA, KEPLERS, NEWTON,PLANK, AND EINSTEIN ALL RESULTED TO THE BREAK THROUGH OF THE "APOLLO , PATHFINDER, ODEYSSEY AND OTHERS TO COME".
ASTRONOMY JOURNEY DIDNT ONLY START FROM A DREAM  BY YURI GAGARI, AMSTRONG IN MIR OR NASA.CPT KIRK OR MR SPOK(SPACE 1999),  JEAN LUC PICARD, KATHRINE JANE WAY NOR WILL IT END WITH BENJAMIN CISCO IN "STAR TREK". BADALAN KANO(MALAMAN TAURARU: AFRICANS), INDIANS , CHINESSE AND ARABS. ONLY TILL THE END HAS COME.
IF ONCE , ALL THIS DREAMS OF CHANGING DIMENSION, TRAVELLING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT, WATER IN MARS , ICE ON THE MOON WILL ALL COME TOGETHER TO EXPLORE THIS UNIVERSE, GALAXY AND OUR MILKYWAY MAY BE AND MAY BE WE WILL VE ANSWERS OF ALL THOSE ????

ALTHOUGH MY BROTHER SAID " THE ONLY WAY TO STOP RACISM IN THIS WORLD IS WHEN HUMANS DISCOVERED THAT THERE ARE OTHER BEINGS IN THE UNIVERSE, THEN IT WILL CHANGE TO HUMANS AND THE OTHERS(NOT BLACK NOT WHITE)".

A CHINESSE ALWAYS SAY "FOOL ONCE ,YOU ARE STUPID. FOOL ME TWICE , IM STUPID".
SO IF ALL THESE SCIENTIST ARE CRACKING THERE BRAINS TO FEED US WITH THIS  "MIRAGE" THEN THEY R STUPID BECUS WE CAN ONLY BE FOOL ONCE.

ALL THAT MATTERS IS BELIEVING " U CANT NEVER FALL AS LONG AS U TRY"

HEY THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS" LAND FOR SALE IN MARS " IS NO MORE LONDON, NEWYORK, PARIS OR TOKYO SORRY FA " DA ABUJA".

CAN NE KUMA.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

sa salati

watz wrong wit diz guy.i think hez a psycho.oya dey go MARS go live.mahaukaci kawai.
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "sa salati"watz wrong wit diz guy.i think hez a psycho.oya dey go MARS go live.mahaukaci kawai.
SA SALATI
There is somein' i'll like 2 carve in 2 d heart of every k-onliner and dat is am here 4 a change.I am here 2 separate d real onez from d fake onez coz i have been studyin dis site 4 quit a long tyme but 2 ma uttermost surprize u guyz juss write bunch of garbage and post them az articles.I mean luk at how d site is stinkin like uncle sege's(OBJ) feaces all courtesy of ur worthless articles,dis nuts is annoyin and i believe itz tyme someone addresses dis issue.
In d process of makin a change,i came up wit 3 forum rules which u must obey or u get pushed out and no sacred cows.
D rules r:
1.u r not suppose 2 have mo' than 2 articles on a page at once.
2.u must post atleast 3 replies b4 postin an article.
3.d only 2 languagez allowed r hausa and english,4 d english u can
use anyone of dis:anglo-saxon,middle english,king's english,british
english,american english and pidgin english.

u can say anythin u wan 2 say but u must obey dis rules coz am d rule while u guyz r d ruled.If u think u can go against me then try and c if u dont end up like dele giwa who culdnt diff btw a luv letter and a letter bomb or ken saro wiwa who culdnt diff btw a necktie and a hangin rope.U can luv me or hate me but at d end of d day,u'll realize am d best thing 2 eva happen 2 dis site.
ONE LUV 2 Y'ALL.
TAKE A VERY GOOD LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE:[/b]

THEN REFER TO THIS :Hey people.I'm kinda confused.  Here's the question.....Some people said islamically,no one has ever been to space.Some people say its true,some say it's wrong.Mallamai Please help me solve the mystery.  SCI AND TECH BY HASSSLUV.

GOGANNAKA:
Let me add some confusion here:It's actually about goin to the moon not space.
In a program aired on itn sometime ago,they claimed that america's claim ta have sent a man to the moon has some "flops" as they said.Among these "flops" are that when the picture of the American flag was shown on T.V it was seen flying while in the actual sense there shouldnt be air in the moon powerful enough to blow the flag.
Another "flop" as they said was that a shadow appeared in a video shot at the moon whereas the sun is the only source of light in space therefore shadows couldn't have existed.
Also,they claimed that America's president at that time promised that America will send a man to the moon before russia does so and she (America) had to keep up her promises (no matter what)...
So does anyone believe this or is it just another consipacy theory.

FULANIZZLLE:
salam..... emm sıs.... space ıs vırtually everythıng around u.... and ıf you are talkıng about outter space...yes people have been there....there are pıctures and rock samples of the moon...proof that people been there.... sooooo dont know why people talk lıke that and use Islam'S name .

FOR GOD AND MOH'DS(PUBH) KNOW WHAT R DOING.

jewel of d nile.

dan kauye

Quote from: "sa salati"watz wrong wit diz guy.i think hez a psycho.oya dey go MARS go live.mahaukaci kawai.

dis boi nawa 4 u! well i waz olready thinking u actually live in mars coz i doubt if u belong in(earth) here
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "dan kauye"

dis boi nawa 4 u! well i waz olready thinking u actually live in mars coz i doubt if u belong in(earth) here

for there fa babu kauye
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

jewel of d nile.

Baruti M. Kamau

Private individuals can now fly into suborbital space via rocket planes.  Read about recent accomplishments of Burt Rutan with his SpaceShipOne.  Check out http://www.newfrontier.htmlplanet.com.[/url]

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "baruti"Private individuals can now fly into suborbital space via rocket planes.  Read about recent accomplishments of Burt Rutan with his SpaceShipOne.  Check out http://www.newfrontier.htmlplanet.com.[/url]

SORRY FA , DON VE THAT KIND OF MONEY TO HELP. BUT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

SAI KAJE "BARUTI"

jewel of d nile.

Ibro2g

What Ignorance? I hate to fall into the middle of all this but its so compelling ADMIN!!!!

Since when? haba.

K-onliners, plz try and understand that ur responses here are welkom but not necessarily obligatory or even necessary. If u dont have something worthy of writing then keep ur fingers to urselves! haba!
Sa whateva u call urself, if u think this is a monkey house then u r mistaken....this is kanoonline, u might try visiting the psycho institute urself, who knows, their might be a place for u there if u keep this up!
  I dont intend to start a diss wid anyone...so whateva I do, I'm compelled to.

...hypocrite
Safety and Peace

Baruti M. Kamau

Thanks, Jewel.  Lafi baraka Allah

Quote from: "jewel(abdulgee22)"
Quote from: "baruti"Private individuals can now fly into suborbital space via rocket planes.  Read about recent accomplishments of Burt Rutan with his SpaceShipOne.  Check out http://www.newfrontier.htmlplanet.com.[/url]

SAI KAJE "BARUTI"

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "baruti"Thanks, Jewel.  Lafi baraka Allah

Quote from: "jewel(abdulgee22)"

SAI KAJE "BARUTI"

MR BARUTI,
DON TAKE THESE TO ANY CASE FA, ALL I WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN WS THAT I CANT GET THERE WITH AL THOSE CASH BECUS I NEED THEN FOR SOMETHING ELSE HERE ON EARTH. SO KEEP COOL IF U WERE THINKIN I MEANT WANIABU. SORRY NO HARD FEEELINS.

jewel of d nile.

dan kauye

hahaha JEWEL, u neva cease to amaze me,kayi kidan ka kayi rawar ka sannan kace no hard feelings,eniways i like ur style.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Dante