MY Other GIFT TO K_ONLINERS

Started by _Waziri_, June 15, 2004, 12:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Waziri_

Ok, thanks to you all , Indabawa and Myadudu,

But as you can see Amin, hardly a reader of your earlier post will restrain himself from viewing your argument the way Indabawa and myself did. But anyway, I think we have all made some reasonable points. I also think the reading of Koestler is important for you too since it gives a good paradigm for a 21st century reading of world politics which Nigeria daily fits into.

Concerning the other book you urge us to read I pray you please provide us with some imformation on how to get across to it or if you wouldn't mind with a little review that we may have a complete idea of its content and why we need  to read it.

Concerning the Muslims in Yelwan Shendam, I think we discussed their plight in exhaustively on board here.

My problem with discussing events that happen in Negeria is many things that you here about many policies in the coutry do not reflect truly what is happening. It is always after the passing of an administration that we get to know what actually happen. This plus the fact that policy makers down here hardly listen to advices and as such I always prefer action than just discussing the politics. Therefore when I finish organising MY CONFERENCE I will put up an invitation here for you and others to attend  and participate in the Politicking process of the present that will surely affect our future.

Thank you once again

Indabawa

myadudu,

Thank you for your interest and your clarification on both"localisation of knowledge" and 'intellectual suicide' which has been well noted.

Meanwhile,could you also tow the line of Khalil by obliging me with a copy of your "Da vinci code".

By the way i am sorry to tell you that iam not the Indabawa you were referring, but i assure you he is a brother.

Thanks and Bissalam.
e who kneels to Allah can stand up to anything.

alhaji_aminu

salam
to indabawa nima nagode. well wannan littafi ba kamar thirteenth tribe bane in the sense that it is is downloadable from some webpage.
But, you can follow this link for more info: www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0385504209/104-0501123-1200733?v=glance
You will enjoy it.

Indabawa

myadudu,

Nagode for your response.

Allah ya bar zumunci.
e who kneels to Allah can stand up to anything.

_Waziri_

Amin I sure now you can vividly see the difference between your Da Vinci Code which is more of a fictional account of history than a subtantial claim of its undertones as contained in the Thirteenth Tribe. From a point of view of serious discussion this Code can never be recommended for everybody's reading according to Islamic ethics of discourse. It is just a triviality.

Yet I do not in anyway feel I must condemn its reading by any body who feels he needs to read it. But where Amin went absolutely wrong in this is when he attempted choosing for k-onliners what to discuss or read with his overt condemnation of the content of the books we gave. Our conviction is so far as people are not using banal and abusive languages and are engaging in fruitlful and beneficial interactions without seeking to humiliate other onliners, discussions are allowed.

One thing I bitterly realised in my several years of interactions with other selves is they do not necessary like what I like. But I have for all this period learnt to bear with them and accomodate them the way they are as they try accomodating me the way I am. I only get crossed when I smell confrontation without strong base.

Dan-Sokoto

Mallam Waziri Assalaam Alaikum!

Suna na Dan-Sokoto. Don Allah ina son wadannan books. e-address nawa shi ne dansakkwato@yahoo.com

Allah ya ba ka lada da irin wannan fadakarwa.

I only hope, i am not late in my request?

Dan-Sokoto

_Waziri_

Gaskiya Dan-Sokoto I find it very difficult to believe myself forgiving you. How could you just leave us without notice for this long time????? By Go you broke many hearts around here including my fragile one.

For the books I will send them across. The location I am now doesn't carry them. But surely before tomorrow ends I will send them.

Waziri

alhaji_aminu

Salam

Yallabai waziri I have one word to summarise my exit from this debate and it is TRUCE. Kokuma kamar yadda mu yan kano mukecewa, not sure of how you Zazzagawa say it, NA SALLATA.
a huta lafiya....

Dan-Sokoto

Assalaam Waziri!

I am highly flattered by your warm comments and maraba after my un-aviodable absence for so long a period. Wallahi it was not deliberate but due to circumstances beyond my control. But like i had cause to explain in one segment of the forum, my heart was always with you guys, and from time to time, i kept abreast of the going ons in the forum, and it was encouraging.

Thanks for the books. If you could get them across to ADMIN, i would surely get them. And for admin - please, when you get the books, kindly place them in my mail box at your headquarters for me to pick. I am saying this with all sense of responsibility, hoping that by now, there is a KANOONLINE dedicated headquarters some-where in Kano city with all our names written in gold.

Waziri, i will try not to keep away for a long time again, though my contributions will be minimal due to obvious constraints, which i will explain to you in due course when i visit you at ABU Zaria. As insha allah, i intend to leave my base here in sokoto birnin shehu one of these days and take a trip to kano to see all the kanawas on this forum in particular mr. admin. In that regard, you know i cannot ignore the noble zagezagis of zaria.

Haza Wassalaam!

Dan-Sokoto

_Waziri_

Ok Dan-Sokoto ai shikenan, babu matsala. The books are electronic books, I have already sent them to your mail box.

Actually circumstances have a good degree of influence in our life. Some scholars of philosophies like Herbert Spencer believe, circumtances are even greater than individuals. In a sense they have greater capacity to make things happen than individual human beings. As such I really can understand why you can be this absent for long. But since you are together with us always in the spirit, you are with us in the highest form.

You can just email me whenever you are coming around, then we can arrange for a meeting.

Thank you once again.

Waziri