THE NIGERIAN POLICE AGAIN WHATS WRONG WITH THIS MAD POLICE

Started by dan mama, June 15, 2006, 08:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

La Haula Wala Kuwwata illa Billah!

This story would be funny if it wasnt  true.

Mad is a mild epithet for these brainless idiots!

Kai!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

dan mama

what a show of shame and madness these police men are just too useless and dumb how on earth can u arrest a 3 year old for such a crime? and recieve some money before releasing him on bail its only the Nigerian police that can do that in the whole wide world . stupid animals
?
ets always stand for the truth no matter how bitter it is.

alhaji_aminu

Hi there,
I might be stupid but I tend to have symphathy for the Nigerian Police Force especially its rank and file. It may surprise many, but the problem of corruption in the police force is higher at the mid-high level cadre than the yan kuci kubani constable-sergent crowd.

Any time you, your wife, sister or mother buy foreign textile, keep in mind that some ACP and customs officers were bribed - in hard currency, to let the items come into the country. Also, anytime a politician who is deeply unpopular wins an election, it is not the constable whipping people left and right to blame but his superior who, in his Air conditioned office, facilitated the crime.

I am not saying what the police did in this case is not asinine only that this should not form the basis upon which we look at the police. They do a lot of good and bad but I believe the good is more!

neozizo

"Do not under-estimate the predictibility of stupidity."
I cant say im bit suprised.
NP is known to have done worse.

HUSNAA

Whats wrong with the NP is that they are mostly primary sch dropouts. So they cant use their intellects properly. But this is the mother of them all. Haba even a mad person knows or senses the innocence of a 3 yr old!! For God's sake!!!  The worst thing is that the poor woman cannot get justice for such a violation, because they are supposed to help the justice system.
Tir!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

lionger

Good perspective aminu. Perhaps this is a case of 'what goes around comes around'. I tend to think that if the NP were better taken care of then perhaps they'd be so much more than 'armed robbers in uniform'. :(

neozizo

For their 'armed robbery' yes.but there cannot be any acceptable excuse for this particular behaviour.haba! a 3yr old child?