News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

THE KILLER DISEASE; AIDS!

Started by mlbash, December 02, 2004, 10:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Quote from: HUSNAAI Actually I am 100% sure that I am AIDS free. I'll definitely get it done in the near future, because its becoming too widespread!!
Why need it in d near future? U will stick 2 1 husby........!

Quote from: mlbash on July 17, 2006, 08:51:25 PMbut are you sure you've test it rihgt? :lol:  :[/color]
Mlbash........I so didnt c that. :o That is 1 xpensive joke, but I tink d chickl is cool on a level, she wudnt tyk it all too seriously.......abi.
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

HUSNAA

Quote from: ummita on January 19, 2007, 07:02:17 PM

Quote from: HUSNAAI Actually I am 100% sure that I am AIDS free. I'll definitely get it done in the near future, because its becoming too widespread!!
Why need it in d near future? U will stick 2 1 husby........!

I think it has more to do with peace of mind than sticking to, (or getting unstuck to) a husband. But my mind is completely at peace as far as HIV is concerned. If I have any worries it's that I am always praying that none of my kids ever contracts it, or anyone close to me in sha Allah.

Quote from: mlbash on July 17, 2006, 08:51:25 PMbut are you sure you've test it rihgt? :lol:  :[/color]
Mlbash........I so didnt c that. :o That is 1 xpensive joke, but I tink d chickl is cool on a level, she wudnt tyk it all too seriously.......abi.

Ni ma I really dont get what mlbash is on about. Maybe the gent can kindly explain it?

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 21, 2007, 06:24:06 PM
Quote from: mlbash on July 17, 2006, 08:51:25 PMbut are you sure you've test it rihgt? :lol:  :[/color]

Ni ma I really dont get what mlbash is on about. Maybe the gent can kindly explain it?

La la la la la la..........Tabdi jam! Kika yadda..........since you undergane.......let me deciper it. You said u iz sure you 100% free..........so he took a piss.........asking wai are you sure? Indirectly he is saying you are not sure....wato, baki fadi gaskiya ba, wai inji shi.  Lallai yan samarin yanzu akwai rashin kunya.  Mhmmm, ai wannan ya kamata you should take an urgent action. Allah ma ya ba humans an absolute right cewa idan kaga baza ka iya hakura idan akayi maka lefi ba to mutum ya rama. He do you mugu style so make you di him mugu-style God no go vex.

(*after instigating* have bows for a silent prayer & makes a wish, hoping for a fight*). In the mean time (let me go get palmie, pop-corn and my lazy chair)........round one: my money on Husna.....any bets........
What you see is what you get[/b]

HUSNAA

Lol!! ingiza mai kantu ruwa ko Hafsy??......  ;D. 
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum