News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

VISIT THIS SITE PLEASE, U WILL GET A LOT OF BENEFIT

Started by HUSNAA, January 04, 2008, 02:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

I wanted to put this site on the islamic forum, but it is a fact that hardly anybody visits it. So I am advertizing it on the prime and popular chitchat forum in the hope that more ppl will see it and take an interest.
There is this excellent site on Islamic lectures, which are easy on the ears and very interesting. The most interesting I found were the lectures of Sheikh Mohammed Sindh and also the tafsir on surah Yusuf. But all the others are also very interesting and I have listened to quite a few. The great thing is that they are also downloadable and I thought what a great idea it would be to download them for members of our families, our children, our spouses and neighbours. If it is possible, we can get them aired on Freedom Radio for the general public, if anyone can undertake that venture. I truly wish I can but at the moment, I am incapacitated. It would be great to get a translation also.
Please visit
www.edars.com  for some great islamic lectures
My favorites: signs of Qiyama; hisotry of Abubakr RA; history of Umar RA; History of Syria, history of Iraq; Migration to Madinah; History of Makkah and lots more. There were even several lectures on the Jewish migration to Madinah before the advent of Islam so that they would be near the final prophet when he arrived and their consequent rejection of him and the conflicts and hypocrisy the prophet contended with from these jews.
A great site. U wont be disappointed.
PS admin dont bury it in the islamic forum, (dont shift it there) otherwise the whole purpose of its being on this forum is defeated.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

Aunty Husnaa, don't worry...even here members would be aware of its existence, I hope, like as I and IBB do. Thanks for that. And I'll, by Allah's grace be visiting it.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Fateez

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain