Stalingrad

Started by gogannaka, August 29, 2003, 02:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Hi guys..I just wanted to know more about the famous Stalingrad war...What really happened?

Thanks
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

al_hamza

ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

gogannaka

loooooooooooooolllll........did u ever measure your i.q? ? ?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

kilishi

Quotesome people died

HhhAHAAA Akaa, hAba Al-hamza we know that give us something tangible ..............and then
ilishi

zezezee

baba we've got some historians in this place.....anyway, Stalingrad battle of the WWII was trhe bloodiest battle ever fought on EARTH. between the germans and the soviet forces...this is a fact.
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Ibro2g

Now aint that som`n...I've neva heard of dat! and by the way who attacked first or who betrayed the other, the germans or the soviet? I dont want westernised stories, despite the fact that history must be altered with time, what actually happened back there?
And least I forget the most, Welcome Zeezee, to our most noble family, u will love it hear.
Safety and Peace

IBB

the battle for starlingrad was one of the most memorable events of word war 2. it began on a steppe-land lying between the Volga and the Don-river on the distance approaches to the city gradually more and more forces were introduced into fighting which finally encompassed an area of over 100,000 square metre. Mamayev Kurgan, rising to a height of 102 metre above sea level, is situated just to the north of the city centre. During the battle 4 Starlingrad now (volgograd) mamayev hill was called the most important hill in Russia
IHS

ajingi

Where were you then? pls. stop telling...................
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Shiekh

The Battle of Stalingrad was a major turning point in World War II, and one of the bloodiest battles in human history. The battle is taken to include the German siege of the southern Russian city of Stalingrad (today Volgograd), the battle inside the city, and the Soviet counter-offensive which eventually trapped and destroyed the German and other Axis forces in and around the city. Total casualties are estimated at between 1 and 2 million. The Axis powers lost about a quarter of their total manpower on the Eastern Front, and never recovered from the defeat. For the Soviets, who lost well over one million soldiers and civilians during the battle, the victory at Stalingrad marked the start of the liberation of the Soviet Union, leading to eventual victory over Nazi Germany in 1945
From Wikipedia Encyclopedia.

"history is a lie agreed upon"

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "zezezee"baba we've got some historians in this place.....anyway, Stalingrad battle of the WWII was trhe bloodiest battle ever fought on EARTH. between the germans and the soviet forces...this is a fact.

kai mallam is that all u can give .  GIVE WAY TO THE JEWEL.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

jewel(abdulgee22)

IF U WANT A TOP UP OF WHAT ALL THE MEMBERS HAVE REPLY, LOOK FOR THIS MOVIE " ENEMY AT THE GATE " IT WILL GIVE SOME OVERVIEW.

HOPE I HELP.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

IBB

IHS