News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

who is fooling who ?

Started by kharuldeen, March 20, 2004, 07:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kharuldeen

i thought women are d one's that are being fooled but i later found out dat men are d one's, bcause women doesn't show their tru colours. but i don't know whether some people views it diffrently.

*~MuDa~*

Now ur pooling urselp 'cos we don't even know what ur talking about?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Eskimo

Quote? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? i thought women are d one's that are being fooled but i later found out dat men are d one's, bcause women doesn't show their tru colours. but i don't know whether some people views it diffrently.

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :-X :-X :-X
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

beautilicious

who is fooling who?
the babes or the guys?
ummmmm lets see it depends
its fools who fool fools
so if u're foole, both u and the person who fooled u are fools!
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

*~MuDa~*

Quotewho is fooling who?
the babes or the guys?
ummmmm lets see it depends
its fools who fool fools
so if u're foole, both u and the person who fooled u are fools!

And do not try 2 pool us 2!....lol!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

figorms

hay man only a fool can be fooled. 8)
so u better ??? again.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

kharuldeen

Quote from: "mudacris"Now ur pooling urselp 'cos we don't even know what ur talking about?
:(  :(  :(  :( i don't like this, if u don't have anything to say,just kindly keep shut,cos u know what u ain't nobody nigger. :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

kharuldeen

Quote from: "figorms"hay man only a fool can be fooled. 8)
so u better ??? again.
it ain't right

figorms

hy man be cool. dont take it pesonnaly
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

ummita

IF A WOMAN FOOLS U ONCE, SHAME ON HER
IF SHE FOOLS U TWICE, THEN SHAME ON U
[/b]
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

Quote from: "ummita" IF A WOMAN FOOLS U ONCE, SHAME ON HER
[/b]

If she fools u thrice then seek mental advice and councelling.[/size]
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "gogannaka"
Quote from: "ummita" IF A WOMAN FOOLS U ONCE, SHAME ON HER
[/b]

If she fools u thrice then seek mental advice and councelling.[/size]

IF SHE FOOL YOU THRICE, THEN DI PESSIN NO GET BRAIN :roll:
What you see is what you get[/b]

Bilyaminu

You all should know, if at all the gal fools a guy them he most be the first born or he has elder sisters without elder brothers, usually a gals brain has more capasity to attain such edeolastic attitude but i man (not boy) brains has it's capibility and inteligence focus on real time issue. so if a gal thinks she has fool a man! she did not fool him but rather fool her self because when it transperia the man knows but trust her instead of him to think she might fool him, when men do this is that if they think gals are out to fool them, surely no gal even miss beautiful can have true love. it's simple if u think you fool a guy right! before leaving the his site asking him did he knows u just made a fool of him, he will tll u yes, if u could be brave ask him again what way did u use to fool him, he will tell u wat u are thinking and why u had to fool him and wat u think u might have acheive. so u see he know ur route cos he ability, capibility and intelligence is focus on serious issue while you gals focus on make-ups,cooking, shoes and most of the time guys, is that not y gals goto school?
etrayal

tmega

bro, why now u haven't tell  dem.
it's just simple .
ur girl friend or sorry ur ex bounce u up.
mr coluor man.