News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Your Best Quotes

Started by Saif-e-, March 01, 2004, 02:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saif-e-

Whats the best quote you've come across?It could be on what ever topic:life,love,marraige,funny facts of life,marraige,politics,anything.Well,if u do have any,which I am very sure u all do,share it with kano-onliners.(It should be very enlightening and fun).Being the person ?who started this,let me go first;here are some of the best I've come across,I am sure you will find ?most of them very true:

-"A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes."

-"Marraige is an institution consisting of 2 masters and 2 slaves,all in all making 2 people."

-"Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes."

-"In a Test or Exam,if you can't use your head,use your neck."

-"Marraige is a mistake everyone should make."

-"/Money talks/I can't deny/I heard it once/it said:'goodbye'."

-"In a relationship,one should always be in love,that why one should never get married."

-"Love is not what makes the world go round,it is what makes the ride worthwhile".

-"I dont like to commit myself 2 heaven or hell,you see. I have friends in both places."

-"Don't take life too seriously,you'll never get out of it alive."

-"I am not Sincere,even when I say I am not."

-"The bad thing about growing old is that having to watch your friend die,but then so do your enemies ;D."
Life is a lesson,learn it_

DarkandUgly

'Beauty is skin deep,and some people(like myself) are thick skinned.'
amn I hate mirrors!

gogannaka

Please this topic already exists  as *beautiful quotes*.We wouldn't want repetitions would we?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hafsy_Lady

YOU KNOW AS LONG AS THERE IS TWINS, TRIPLETS, QUADRUPLETS, SEXTUPLETS WE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE DOUBLE OF EVERYTHING HERE ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

fastboi

"WAR IS NOT ABOUT WHO IS RIGHT BUT ABOUT WHO IS LEFT" TRUE HUH?
 heard that you r addressed as you r dressed!

Gimbiya

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellecnce, therefore, is not and act but a habit" - aristotle
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

ummita

"At first people refuse to believe that a strange new thing can be done, then they see it can be done, then it is done and when has been done, "we" the world wonders why it has not been done centuries before".
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ali_grema

"me i'm dishonest and the dishonest man you can alwayz trust to be dishonest,honestly its the honest ones you have to watch out for...." (Capt. jacks sparrow; pirates of the carribean;movie)

Shiekh

what is the difference from this room and "beautiful quotes" the room that already exist?

but here are some
"if insects were to all die, life will exit in five years from this planet"
"if humans were to all die, life will flourish in five years from this planet"
                              -BBC WORLD SERVICE.

Ibro2g

Beautiful quotes... Here is one from the movies
ONE FOR ALL ANE ALL FOR ONE
Safety and Peace