News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Breaking News: Saddam Hussein in U.S. custody?

Started by lionger, December 15, 2003, 12:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lionger

Heard the news Sunday morning that the man had been caught. I didn't believe it until a few hours later they even produced pictures of the man. Looks like him but i head Saddam had many duplicates :P ??

All in all I think this is certainly good news; perhaps the only good piece of news sinnce the war ended months ago. Unfortunately some ppl  will get carried away now, whereas the job is far from over. Even the idea of trying Saddam is trick; the Council wants to try him locally, others want an int'l tribunal. What do you guys think?

Bashir

d man looked miserable. i wonder what was going thru his mind.

dfynest

Quoted man looked miserable. i wonder what was going thru his mind.
probably thinking whether they would allow him back into one of his villas... albeit as a prisoner ;D
Life... This is a guy who had bathrooms with faucets made with gold.
Duniya.

ummita

Wateva he does gud or bad we shud hav a lil sympathy......Of course a leader cant b "PERFECT" we complain of how one man destroyed pplz lifes yet that one man alone, stood alone & fought against d Isralites, was there any helpin hand from a neighbourin courty or any muslim ummah? Look if ppl say leadership, ppl myt as well describe it lyk this: lives & homes destroyed, blood shed, riot, coup plot & much more, so whose tym didnt all this happen? Definately not durin Abacha,Obj, Awolowo kai even  Amina of Zaria dey all that reason 2 kill! Even if ppl claimed that his reasons 4 killin is out of shear wickedness still that one man did have a little faith in him, he stayed & remained a muslim, wateva he did he still did hav wat sum say LITTLE faith 4 Islam, we shud hav a lil remorse 4 Saddam....If he is wrong Allah ONLY can judge him, its no gud tlkin bout wat  ppl hav done in d past, d future still lies ahead, we shud pray 4 Allah 2 4give him If Allah can fynd it 2 4give "we d beings" if Allah can 4give all of us, who r we not 2 4give others? U c wen ppl say 1 has murdered or killed or attemtped manslaugther, there has 2 b evidence! Hard facts! Toh....Has anyone seem Saddam in d actual act? Has anyone seen him slayin or blowin another person up? has anyone seen him implantin bombs in2 pplz house? Has anyone seem it blowin up houses or has any1 actually seem him duggin up sand & buryin ppl alive? The answer is we all heard! but hav not seen & only seein is believin, so whether he has killed or not (Allah wa'aalam) we also hav 2 understand every1 loves leadership, there is this long chain or shud I say hierarchy of leaders under Saddam. Do u think he is aware of everything that happens? Ppl luv being incharge as well wo!........Finally do u think if Allah shud not fynd it 2 4give "us" 4 wateva we'd done whether big or small whether some killed or sum just slapped others, do u all think we will still b here & say that "it serves Saddam ryt 2 b caught".? Abeg! make of all wuna have small remorse.... ::)

Al-Hamza better not say a word......(she laffs)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

lionger

mmhmm ummitta i lear you loud and clear.

Don't forget to forgive Bush, Blair and Sharon for all their misguided actions. Have a little remorse for all those fallen American GIs in Iraq adn their fams; the poor Israelis constantly living under threat of suicide attacks, ?not to mention those 3000+ who died in the WTC two years ago. Sympathise with the plight of ppl like Rushdie and Isioma Daniel; forced to abandon their homes for their lives cuz of somethings they wrote? In short, lets forgive America, the West, and the Jewish nation, for all the damage they have caused, and are causing rt now. God in his infinite mercies forgives us, who are we to hold back from others? :)

PS. I couldn't help but feel some sympathy when I saw Saddam's bedraggled and broken face; all those yrs of riches and absolute power come to nothing.

Waziri

If I can still remember, Allah exhorts us to study history, travel the wide expanse of the earth that we may see how the end of those who commit treason to mankind will always be, that is in maximum misery.

The fall of Saddam is yet another example of that kind. Now, whoever a leader is, that is ready to sell out the interest of his ppl in the name of securing the friendship of the USA should watch with keen eyes. They armed this man to the teeth and encouraged him agaisnt Iran. He commited all the sorts of crimes as demanded by them and now he is looking miserable in their locks sheding tears of "horror" of "Terror" of maximum "uncertaity".

To quote from Cawthorn:

"How poor, neglected Desaguliers fell;
How he who taught two gracious kings to view
All Boyle ennobled and all Bacon knew,
Died, in a cell without a friend to save.
Without a guinea, and without a grave."

Yes, quite a lesson we have seen for reflection, the next is coming the next while we all await our fates to reduce us to minimal mins.

One of the charges against Saddam today includes the crime of "INVADING IRAN".

dfynest

One of the charges against Saddam today includes the crime of "INVADING IRAN".
Yes, and what really gets to me is, those people accusing him of that-The Americans- actually say it with a straight face! You would think they had NOTHING to do with it at all!!

hawk

I just cannot believe the US captured him alive (of course Bush remembered elections are around the corner) his popularity has probably soared. I think that was a mistake and only prolonges and complicates matters for everyone. Ideally he should have been 'KIA'.

zezezee

I honestly sympathise with saddam hussein, but i guess this is how God wants it to be, for He knows best.
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Ibro2g

I was shoked, but I'm afraid its not a nightmare, its real. The horro of saddams face! My only remorse for him is that he is muslim, at least thats what I heard and its enough, but he aint my man. But I couldnt agree more with Waziri.
   Furthermore, if Saddam should be on trial, that would be fair, but lets pick up the truth where ever it is right lionger, in ur own words. Shouldnt Sharon be on trial too, I mean what is their difference? Saddam and Kurds, Sharron and Palestinians, look at their faces even, what differences do u see? Sharron has killed much more palestinians than the people saddam killed. If it is a fair world, then they would both be on trial, the U.S would have also hunted down Sharron.
    Plus, dont say I'm being stubborn, but the only reason why I didnt want the U.S in Iraq was because I know they are out for their belly alone, nothing like human rights or WMD or genocide. Fact: The issue of WMD's which was the U.S primary reason to invade Iraq, is still not clear. They are still not found, isn't that a shame to the U.S? Dump that! I only meant if the U.S is really out for justice, then she could have tackled real world problems like Liberia. Humanity owes it to liberia to settle peace there, every human right is broken in liberia, what tears. And picture it this way, Liberia was a U.S colony. If there was any justice in this world, then Congo wouldnt be what it is, or even the philipines isles. I almost forgot Columbia, the gr8 latent U.S-Columbian drug relations. These are places where Justice is murdered. Their isnt anymore terrorism in the world that could be compared to thiers, except for palestinia ofcause.
    True, Saddam is a treat to U.S and Isreal, but isnt Isreal and the U.S a treat to Saddam?
   I'm not here to beautify Saddam coz thats where he should be, but if there is any justice in this world, then the hit list will be ugly. The U.S is selfishly redrawing the worlds maps to match its principles and unfortunately we can only watc; A coup on humanity.
   If you ask mi, Saddam is only on trial because his land is fertile and he lost a war! we have seen Mesolovich and Hitlers General, colonels and even captains, whom where only taking orders and much more. I await more trials in the future when future wars are lost.
Safety and Peace

al_hamza

JUST SOME QUESTIONS

Did anyone notice,

Saddam had a white beard and hair that were dark black?

as i know,  People that color thier hair have to do it at-least once a month.

So Saddam had access to Coloring chemicals but didnt to anti-lice/anti-dandruff shampoo? Weird? do you see in the video complaining of what might have been lice?

then why will Saddam color his hair and not beard?

The pictures of Saddam i came across dont have a mole on the upper left eye-brow, in the picture with the beard, there's something that can easily be discribed as a mole or might be just hair that clot, in the second picture, the angle of the picture doesnt allow room for that mole to be seen!

Saddam in the video clip had white moustach but in the second picture we have a saddam with black moustach, did the americans have time to color the hair? a two hour procedure ?

We had two things portraying Saddam
1) Video Clip
2) Picture

why didnt they show a video clip of Saddam without a beard?
Then the still life image was shown of Saddam without beard looking North-West,
The second picture showed Saddam looking South-East,
Are the americans foolish enough to not know the basic principle of photographing a captive?

The video of Saddam with a Beard... Honestly he's very white!
the second (picture) he was dark, I know white people love tanning, but i dont believe they took him for a sun-bath.

The tiles, if you seen in the clip, where finely glued together and the glue was very thin and light, barely able to see it.
In the picture you see bold lining of the glue between the tiles.

Okay, lets say all that am saying is wrong,
maybe they do have Saddam,

But then comes another question,
why is it that Saddam has to be caught on a Saturday night?
Americans rest on sundays after long tiring hours of work through-out the week,
Why is it that at this crucial moment, when america is going for a crucial election soon, all of a sudden, Americans wake up to hear the news of Saddam's capture? Isnt that something every leader would wish for? A perfect Christmass gift for the american people.

one thing is clear the resistance goes on,

As for forgiving salman rushdie,
simple lioger, 'WE WONT"

as for isioma, i am not very good the Principles regarding non-muslims and i can say nothing.

IF I SEE SALMAN RUSHDIE, AND I AM IN THE POSITION TO, I'LL KILL HIM.

As for if saddam is really in US custody, its a shame that any muslim hands over a fellow muslim to the kafirun, whatever his sins, Probably Saddam wasnt a good guy, But he did do some good things e.g gave money to the Palestinian cause,
End of story,
If there's a muslim out there that fears captivity by a non-muslim can come to me for refuge, i will sacrifise my life for him/her but he/she must face muslim justice if he/she has wronged.
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Ibro2g

A Russian soldier asked President Vladmir Putin of the Russian Federation about Iraq, one out of the 1.5 million questions put before him today. He said" I think even after the capture of Saddam, I think Iraq will remain a second Vietnam for the U.S and Britain, what do you
think?"

President Putin Replied" We are not Interested in the failure of the U.S in the war against international terror. However, during the regime of Saddam hussain their wasnt any report of international terrorism in Iraq. And if any nation wishs to wage war against a country beyond its boarders it has to have the authorisation of the U.N security councel and its sanctions. The Russian Federation will not take part of this"
Safety and Peace

Bashir

QuoteJUST SOME QUESTIONS

As for forgiving salman rushdie,
simple lioger, 'WE WONT"

as for isioma, i am not very good the Principles regarding non-muslims and i can say nothing.

IF I SEE SALMAN RUSHDIE, AND I AM IN THE POSITION TO, I'LL KILL HIM.

hav u read d satanic verses?

aisab

Allah ya kyauta!
still now i didn't regain from the shock i had cos of his captured.
I think Saddam is stupid to allowed them to pick him like that.
But let us hope that Allah ya sa haka shi ya fi alheri. ???

aisab
hink b4 you follow!

MySeLf

WELL NO MATTER WHAT SADDAM HUSSEIN WAS A HERO, IS A HERO,
WILL ALWAYS BE A HERO.
HE HAS STAND AND FIGHT TO THE END.
WHAT DID BUSH DO? WHY DIDN'T HE GO TO IRIQ HIMSELF AND CAPTURE SADDAM?

AISAB, SADDAM WASN'T STUPID, IS JUST THAT HE HAS NO MORE ENERGY TO FIGHT ON,
ALL MOST ON HIS OWN, DUK WADANDA SUKE TARE DASHI SUN GUDU KO AN KAMASU,
SO WHAT CAN HE DO?----HM!!!!!
HAKA ALLAH YA KADDARA MASA KAWAI.
WELL MAY ALLAH [SWT] REWARD HIM WITH JANNAH,
AND REMEMBER IS NOT IT.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!