News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Breaking News: Saddam Hussein in U.S. custody?

Started by lionger, December 15, 2003, 12:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

PRAISE THE LORD! THE LIGHT HAS FINALLY SHOWN ON SOMEONE! ABEG LET THEM ALL LEAVE SADDAM UMMITA YOU MA YOU TALK TRUE

LIONGER YOU ALSO HAVE TO UNDERSTAND BUSH,TONY & SADDAM ARE THREE DIFFERENT MEN WITH DIFFERENT SET OR TARGETED GOAL, THEY ALL WANTS TO ACHIEVE DIFFERENT THINGS BUT TWO OF THEM HAVE THE SAME INTEREST WHILST THE ONLY ONE BEING CAUGHT HAS A DIFFERENT INTEREST
TONY= IS ONLY A TAIL FOLLING THE DOG!
BUSH=WANTS POSSESION OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION / OIL
SADDAM= WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WANTS?
COMMON SENSE MY DEAR!

What you see is what you get[/b]

Waziri

Quote But I couldnt agree more with Waziri.
? ?

Salaam All,

Ibro2g, I cannot really figure out what you are disagreeing with, in my submission. The argument is Saddam spent the best of his time in ruler ship serving the interest of the USA in absolute betrayal of the Muslim people, Islamicity, and the Arabs in particular.

The world was his oyster then, as we kept watching him fellow-ing strangely with strangers, not learning from the example of the Shah of Iran who fellow-ed with them and at the end of the day, they left him dying on the streets with no helper as we quoted in the eloquent representations of Cawthorn above. That was after the Islamic revolution of Iran.

Saddam did not see a lesson for reflection there. Now he too is in their locks, not only used and dumped but also mercilessly incarcerated.

Pls what then is the story of Saddam Hussain as far as this life is concerned?

It is of course a story of ?a man who lived and commited all sorts of crimes against his people for the cynical ends of his enemies while the enemies on their part commited all sorts of crime for but not against thier people.

This is indeed a lesson for us and our leaders to reflect, if we can think lets think.

War from America is not War On Iraq or any other country, but War On Islam, ?and the sooner we, the muslim umma, understand that a cooperation with America to an expedition of crime is a story of ?'Chickens coming home to roast', ?the better we sympathise not with Saddam.

As 1/2fsy, my playmate, would say:
QuoteTONY= IS ONLY A TAIL FOLLING THE DOG!
BUSH=WANTS POSSESION OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION / OIL
SADDAM= WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WANTS?

Yes, hafcy nothing of value philosophically, morally or politically to the Islamicity.

al_hamza

Waziri, no doubt saddam was a controversial figure, many fingers can point to him when we talk of hypocrites,

Saddam made weapons with american help to finish iran, he couldnt, he killed his brother in law in 1957 by slaying his neck because he was a commuinist, (only america was anti-commuinist then).

But then, Saddam also fired scud missiles on israel, america shouts Saddam killed fellow Iraqi's, what they fail to clarify is the difference between shia's and sunni's, we in nigeria know nothing about shi'ites, i have seen shia's for myself and i'll tell you what they are in the near future,

Your's Ali hamza
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!