News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

is it a miracle,co-incidence or destiny"!!!?

Started by kilishi, July 23, 2003, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilishi

Many times something happened to u that will kept u wondering how this thing happen,is it my own makink or somebody is behind it,i know as a muslim anything is from Allahu{s.w.t]somebody will be involved in a disastrous circumstances and yet come out of it unhurt,u will be involved in an accident and turn out to be the only survivor.please read this"haruna[not real name]was to go to his friend's wedding in company of his colleageus[,but on the d-day [friday precisely]he devoloped a feverish feeling which later culminated into a severe fever,the journey then became impossible for him,late in the evening he recieved a phone call that his friends had an accident and were rushe to a nearby clinec,on reaching the clinic he met their corpses,they are dead[what if he is amongst them?] :-[the next day after coming from the jana'iza,haruna stayed indoors to mourn the demise of his friends,then later in the evening he decided to travelled with his wife and children to the home town of the deceased,to condole the family,many people advesed him against embarking on a night journey knowing the dangers involved,and it"s about five hours drive,but all pleas fell on deaf ears,he insisted on going,only to be told the next morning that armed robbers ransacked his house,disappointed that they get nothing the armed robbers shot the maiguard and one othere person staying in the bq.For Haruna Godiya ta tabbata ga ubangijin talikai.
ilishi

Sas

Both miracle and destiny but if its true life, he should make a Hausa movie on it it will make a good story what do you think?
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

gogannaka

maaan this bobo na one lucky chap :o :o allah ya yi masa gyadar dogo
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

kilishi

ilishi

Anonymous

Kilishi,hm u posted a wrong topic,they will now say,u fabricated your story,this site if story is not from ummita,halfsa or that little lizard,they will say are fake,so u too that is why they refused to respond to your topic,and be ready for the bashing ahead,i am sorry just giving u an advise,

kilishi

oh! i need tangible answers,and they have responded,though is not all topic somebody has to reply to,and for the fact that i just posted the thread,so let me borrow word from my friends"no hard feelings" 8)
ilishi

Anonymous

I have known one man that had this kind of tragedies following him,and even the director of Nafdac was saved in about three occasions,in my own opinion i think is gat ta do with miracle :o

Anonymous

QuoteBoth miracle and destiny but if its true life, he should make a Hausa movie on it it will make a good story what do you think?

Nice story indeed,it always happened sometimes we don't even noticed it,may Allah continue to protect and guide us.

Twinkle

pLEASE KILISHI DONT MIND THAT KOWA & WHATEVER.

we all post topic, we all reply to topics we like. But if only one person doesnt reply its not a problem, I just dont know your problem (kowa and whatever) ::)cant you just do your own THANG!!!! AND MIND YOUR OWN BIZWAGS. Please broda mu bamu son yan fada wo

This story is a miracle :o
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

kilishi

miracle!!!my friends [school mates]boarded a ritualist bus two nights ago,furtunately for them they were thrown out of the vehicle at an unknown place and the assialants went away with the other captives including a young boy of eleven,destiny!!miracle but the girls said it was miracle 'cos since the time they became aware of the assailants mission they kept calling Holy father to mtake control[they are christian]
ilishi

Anonymous

Quotemiracle!!!my friends [school mates]boarded a ritualist bus two nights ago,furtunately for them they were thrown out of the vehicle at an unknown place and the assialants went away with the other captives including a young boy of eleven,destiny!!miracle but the girls said it was miracle 'cos since the time they became aware of the assailants mission they kept calling Holy father to mtake control[they are christian]

Yes sometimes is the power of prayer,that is why is advisable to always pray when going out,at least anything destined to happen to you will be minimized,

shira

Yes sometimes is the power of prayer,that is why is advisable to always pray when going out,at least anything destined to happen to you will be minimized,

Prayer is a weopon that is used against all odds,but it doesn't mean that the moment you prayed it will be answered,patience,hardwork perseverence,all contribute to prayer acceptance by God,what i think is destiny.
an amila salihan falinafsihi

smally

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace