News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

is it a miracle,co-incidence or destiny"!!!?

Started by kilishi, July 23, 2003, 07:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Allah (SWT) Ya jikan Musulmi tun daga Adamu da Hauwa'u (ASW) har zuwa karshen duniya. Allah (SWT) Ya nufe mu da cikawa da kalismatish Shahada-amiyn.

Wassalamu alaikum,

EMTL
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

kilishi

MIRACLE!! a man escape's death by a hair's breadth,this is the headline carried by a national daily,the sun on friday.The man a mechanic was driving an opel vectra side of a container,when the driver of the container enterd potholes and the container fell 0n the car,crushing it like egg-shell.The mechanic had baled out of the car when he sensed danger ahead.
ilishi

Anonymous

QuoteMIRACLE!! a man escape's death by a hair's breadth,this is the headline carried by a national daily,the sun on friday.The man a mechanic was driving an opel vectra side of a container,when the driver of the container enterd potholes and the container fell 0n the car,crushing it like egg-shell.The mechanic had baled out of the car when he sensed danger ahead.

Can somebody please give us the meaning of miracle???/

Anonymous

Can somebody please give us the meaning of miracle???/

NOBODY TO ANSWER MY QUESTION?

kilishi

In suratul bakara verses 155-157 Allah [s.w.t] Said " Be sure we will test u with something of fear and hunger,some lose in goods or lives or the fruits but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere who say when afflicted with calamity"To ALLAH we belong and to him is our return,They are those on whom [descend]blessings from ALLAH and mercy and they are the one's that recive guidance"

THIS IS A POINTER TO US ALL
ilishi

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

hey illitrate of "miracle" go n watch Jeepers Creeper2, it is miracle that made saved those students. it means IKON GOD
IHS

Guduma

If a man fell into a well and reached the bottom and died, it is a destiny. But if some how he stopped midway to the bottom, and was not hanging onto something, just suspended midway, it is a miracle! Wato kamar ayi ruwan sama amma bai taba kasa ba kenan!

kilishi

QuoteIf a man fell into a well and reached the bottom and died, it is a destiny. But if some how he stopped midway to the bottom, and was not hanging onto something, just suspended midway, it is a miracle! Wato kamar ayi ruwan sama amma bai taba kasa ba kenan!

a good example indeed ;D
ilishi

sir-bash

it is nothing but destiny cos nobody can live to die another day unless it is destined by allah
owa ya ci Buran Ubanshi

Anonymous

I am really amazed,when i see this topic,well i think everything that happened to a person is based on destiny,we as a muslim's we believe in kaddara
Let me share this with u,a boy of seven years old fell inside a well in his house,near him was his aunty,before she could say anything the boy was already in the well,just in a twinkle of eyes she decided to throw the guga inside,knowing fully well that before help could come something might have happened to the boy,and she ordered the boy to cling to the rope,and luckily the boy did as he was told and with the help of some people the draw the boy out,with any injury,could that not be a destiny?? :o