News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 03, 2007, 05:05:50 PM
MUHSIN KA KIRAWO MANA DAN-KAUYE MANA PLEASE, KU TAHO TARE KUMA

An gaida Dan-Barno. But I don't know where to call dan-kauyus from 'cuz I don't live in village. Kauye sai su but am dan-birni. Lol ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 04, 2007, 11:55:09 PM
where is Muda?  :-[  :-[  :-[
Yana nan Husnaa but when last we met, that's about ten days ago, he told me that he must, in coming day, be absent from Kanoonline because he's too busy at work.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ajingi

Muda, G-naka where is Sheik?................. am back, what is happening.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

gogannaka

Welcome Ajingi...Sheikh is nowhere to be found on konline.He's fine though  :)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ajingi

G-naka, we better do binary searching and find him...
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

sadiq

No one's asking after Ummita. Where are you? Hausanacious,ummi, braveheart....duk ina kuka buya
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Where on God's earth is dan-kauye, also?

mlbash

wato ni naje na mutuma ba mai nema na ko! :-[
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

waduz

mlbash, komai akayi hakuri akansa zai lafa. Ya kake? Ai duk da muka ga ka leko mun san cewa kana kusa! Ya shirin Babbar Sallah? Da fatan dai malamin zai shake ko ma da taure ne! Danborno kuma na bukatan kan da kafafuwan. ;D

ajingi

Where is Guduma?....pls. help me find his where about........................

gogannaka

Guduma shi yayi transforming ya zama waduz ai.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

waduz

Hakane goga, irinsu ajingi ai yara ne anan, ba za su sanmu ba. ;D

HUSNAA

From Guduma to Waduz... Lol talk about TRANSFORMERS!!! ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum