News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

DB please refer also to the post by IBB, Could we sue for defamation of character?I need money!

Husnaa,no need to take issues.
DB i see a threat coming,handle with care!

Husnaa i urge you to refer to the general board.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

What is happening at the General Board?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

Quote from: IBB on July 30, 2008, 10:49:36 PM
1-2-1- Who stole the girl from him: DB
1-3-1- Who engaged in the heart break: GGNK

IBB refer to your above statement.
you either tender an unreserved apology or we
meet in the court of law!
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Rais

Were are the gwamraye !!!!  December 2008 bonanzaaaaaaaa
Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby

gogannaka

HUSNAA

Check Zimbabwe? How? No bi say its a book I can poke my head into. Its a country d**mmit! ::) ::)
Besides you want Mugabe to have my hide for breakfast? I am a diehard supporter of Morgan Tsvangirai. Whats it got to do with anything anyway? :-\ :-\
Oya if you will provide the plane ticket and guziri, I might go.......... ;D ;D

gogannaka

To ai babu jirgi darekt daga najeriya to zimbabwe.

Ke kuwa don Allah meye abin kauna a wannan changirai din? Puppet ne fa zunzurutu.
Back to the issue at hand.
That Zimbabwe thread a general board ne yasa Muhsin yayi strike.
We need him back.

HUSNAA

Well call him back then, since you are the ones who feel he has been insulted. As far as I am concerned, he is well and hearty and concentrating on other things more important than konline, and that is the reason for his absence.. nothing to get hot under the collar about.

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on August 01, 2008, 08:29:40 PM
To ai babu jirgi darekt daga najeriya to zimbabwe.

Ke kuwa don Allah meye abin kauna a wannan changirai din? Puppet ne fa zunzurutu.
Back to the issue at hand.
That Zimbabwe thread a general board ne yasa Muhsin yayi strike.
We need him back.
Puppet ne for the west kuma a yanzu? Nayi tsammani he was a political rival to Mugabe tuntuni, tun kafin wannaa fiasco din ta land reallocation? I think if u were to ask the majority of Zimbabweans whom they prefer for a leader at the moment, you will find that they wont name Mugabe. Despite the fact that we may think that he is a pan African and therefore requires our support is besides the point. The point is that should the Zimbabwean ppl be left to continue suffering for the blockheadedness of Robert Mugabe? Granted that he is stiffnecked bcos he doesnt want to give in to the western powers, but this is the sort of pride that comes before a fall. He cant retaliate in kind (or in any kind for that matter) except to continue opposing the west to the detriment of his own ppl. Lets face it, he  and his own get to eat three square meals a day, get to live in comfortable shelters and get to wear comfortable clothing. His grand kids if he has any, must be in good schools as well. So how can he know the suffering that he is inflicting on his ppl? Rather let's have the one that is called the puppet of the west for the sake of the good of the ppl. It cant be that he will immediately start to reallocate land back to white farmers, but at the same time, the west will lift any sactions it imposed on that country almost immediately. So given the little advantage he has, there surely should be room for compromise when it comes to the land issues again.

Bayya

Sallama Jama'a,
Don Allah ayi min afuwa na yi balaguro ba sallama.
To dai yanzu I am back from where I went.
It was a terrible place between two hells.
Ba waya, ba internet, ba wuta!!!
Db, I have seen your message, thanks
for the concern. Na gode.
I will tell you my story in na samu kaina.

Cheers.
Some dreams do come true

gogannaka

Bayya nahi damuwa.
Mera aap ke nahi hai.
Zindagi sannu da zuwa hai.

bakangizo

Goga; nahi fahimtu bolo naah! Kya merenge liye?

Bayya

Gogan,
Ai bana jin Indiyanci.
Sai da su BK, ko?
Some dreams do come true

gogannaka

Aap bayya ai ban sani ba.
Welcome back.

Rais

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on August 09, 2008, 07:56:10 PM
Goga; nahi fahimtu bolo naah! Kya merenge liye?

Ya kamata abude mana Indian forum
Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby