News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

LOL ;D ;D ;D GGNK. Allah dai yasa lafia dai yake.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on November 10, 2008, 02:10:08 PM
BAKANGIZO,LAST WARNING!

Na'am? A beg no vex, eh? I've been on the road these last few days. (no, not to China ;D). I came back to find out that our office internet connection has problem. Iam even posting from a Cafe as it is. So what's cooking ne a forum?

Muhsin

Welcome back, BKGZ.

Where are you my good ppl,; aunt Husnaa, GGNK, DB, Myself and the rest? Allah yasa lafiya KALAU kuke, amin.

Wish you great weekend.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

ga mu nan yaron aunty, kasan wadannan
yan iskan aljannun internet dinne suke
discouraging dinmu zuwa online.  Oga
admin ya kamata a dau kakkaurar mataki
a kan wadannan hackers din.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

BKGZ welcome back.
Use your MTN phone to browse anytime now.
If it is 3g enabled you can use it as a modem. Just text 101 to 131 (for monthly unlimited access@N1000/month) or 102 to 131 (for monthly night time browsing 10pm-5am@N2500/month) or 103 to 131 (for 1 day browsing @N500/day). You don't need to go to the office,just load the required recharge card value to your phone and kana yin text din za su cire kudin a baka access.

P.S:its the fastest internet service so far.

CC: Danborno.

To ina Kuma Myself ta shiga?

Muhsin

Alhamdulillah!

Admin has been taken possible action, DB. I also discussed this with Prof. Abdallah. While with him, he called Oga Admin and together we talked about it. InshaAllah things would soon be normal.

GGNK, thanks for your info. DB has promised to buy me that kind of flashy phone ko dan in 'dace' in my search for  ???

Auntie Husnaa! Nima ta GGNK to BKGZ, last warning!

Myself, too!

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on November 14, 2008, 10:04:38 PM
BKGZ welcome back.
Use your MTN phone to browse anytime now.
If it is 3g enabled you can use it as a modem. Just text 101 to 131 (for monthly unlimited access@N1000/month) or 102 to 131 (for monthly night time browsing 10pm-5am@N2500/month) or 103 to 131 (for 1 day browsing @N500/day). You don't need to go to the office,just load the required recharge card value to your phone and kana yin text din za su cire kudin a baka access.

P.S:its the fastest internet service so far.

Well, thanks. I attemped that sometime ago, but they said my phone isn't enabled for configuration. I know it is 3g, thats why I bought it in the first place. Was it bcos it isn't the usual nokia/samsung/sagem brand?

gogannaka

You can go to the phone company's website and download the configuration settings.
But if it is 3G then you'd have probably noticed the 3G indicator on your screen come on at times.

Good luck.

Dan-Borno

GGNK why are you wasting your time on BKGZ's phone
ka san he doesnt update himself, kaga irin wayar da
yake amfani da ita kai kuma kana ce masa wai 3G,
ina 3310 ina 3G

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

gogannaka

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 17, 2008, 10:23:38 AM
ina 3310 ina 3G

lol, 3310 is one of the best phones ever made.
BKGZ is a man of class if you haven't noticed sai dai blackberry.

Where in the world is Goodfella?

Dan-Borno

where is Bakan-Gizo ne, kwana biyu ko dai
Abuja yayi dadi ne?

bakangizo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 17, 2008, 10:23:38 AM
ina 3310 ina 3G

For your information, my telefon is 3.5gh. Ko ka taba ma ganin irin shi 8)

Hafsy_Lady

I don come again wo! I am backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Whether active or inactive.....nidai its been long with you people:

Ina Dan Kauye? Emerge better tori dey!

Mallam Salis Danyaro? I wish you make a very important anouncement and want your approval.

The three Muskateerz always on my tail: (Kitkat, Zeezee, BakanGizo)? Mazaje! Kwana biyu! Waye in my absense kuke wa taron dangi? Ina ta jiran wedding invitation, shiru nake ji. Kai! ni ko auren dole ayi muku mana >:(. Atleast na huta. Danace "men" you three will start harassing me!

Mudacrissssssssssssssssssssssss. Yaya dai? Got news for you! Thnx for filling my office whilst on leave ;D

You! You! You! Baki da mutunci ko kadan wallahi. I got your message. Happy for you pretty. Ya jiki dai? ;D Zunubanki ake ta kankarewa. Baby, two more month to go. Zaki sani ai! ;D he he he. Love you but not alot >:(

Hey lovely. Fateez: ya karatu? Long time no word. Muah to you PS: ON D CHEEKS OF COURSE!

Husna dearieeeeeeeeeee, ya gari? Long time. 

EMTL. Ranka ya dade! Ina da tambaya. Meye hukuncin mata da ba basu da zumunci?

sai wa kuma, sai wa kuma? mhmmm?

Myself errrmmmm to dai, he/she? Whatever the case: how is your very nice self? Kinga/Kaga, ni ki, ka/ki gayamin if man or woman. If you be woman, we go establish better rapport like the rest of the sisters here.

Mufi duk dai ba'a saba sosai, an dai zama daya anan. Passing my gaisuwa on. Ya abubuwa? Nace ba: kinji dadinki iya waina. "Wasu" inajin dai watakila ana ta dai fama. ;D

Who else? errrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Muhsin. The last time I remembered, he was writing exams. An gama? Best of luck on the outcome. Yanuwanka na forum dinnan sun dai na maka tsiya ko dai sunanan suna yi?

& YOU >:(  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( nothing for you! Until you apologise.

I have been away for sooooo long and am back with a full baggggg.

What you see is what you get[/b]