News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

IHS

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Quote from: IBB on March 08, 2011, 06:18:35 PM
Me too
Quote from: Dan-Borno on March 10, 2011, 11:19:44 AM
nima gani nan

This is not the kind of presence we want. Once you come, stay; don't just peep and file away. Stay!

Any way, I'm glad to see you guys still are around. Keep coming, I beg. Lets make this place the kind of place it once was.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

bakangizo

Kaima where are you? ;D When was the last time you posted here?

Muhsin

Quote from: bakangizo on June 06, 2011, 08:59:04 AM

Lol:-D U shouldn't have written those words. I do as much as I can. If I had ma way, I'd make this Forum better than any other one I know. But...

Muhsin

bakangizo

Quote from: Muhsin on June 08, 2011, 05:23:41 PM
Quote from: bakangizo on June 06, 2011, 08:59:04 AM

Lol:-D U shouldn't have written those words. I do as much as I can. If I had ma way, I'd make this Forum better than any other one I know. But...

Yeah  I know.

mlbash

;D WELL WELL, IS GOOD TO BE BACK HOME. I'M WELCOMING MYSELF BACK AND WANT TO ASSURE MY FRIENDS I'M BACK FOR GOOD! HOPE MY GUYS ARE ALL AROUND. ???
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

bakangizo

Wai wai wai!!! Daga ina? :o (in ji maki bako) So you still dey this planet. Well, be forwarned - it is a ghost town in here now. So stay at your own risk  ;D

Anyway, welcome back. Hope u are bac for good.

gogannaka

Bakangizo Kana kokari gaskiya.
I salute your courage at keeping the forum alive.
Ni kam na fara gajiya.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Aatoh, ba kun kyale ni ba? I will continue with my monologue in the forum  ;D

Duk kun gudu facebook da twitter ko?