News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

notification of an invitation

Started by Anonymous, October 09, 2003, 03:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

i am writin to give yu full notification of an invitation of my weddin. i am aware of ur shedules which is why im givin a notice the weddin will inshaALLAH take place on the 31 of december 2003 a proper invitation will be send to this farum which will be invitating all kanoonline members n guest thank you i do hope yu all will be there thanks so much.

Anonymous

ah ah ah
Baby gal za ayi aure, :D  
Ar u just joking oooppps bring ur ears closer let me whisper

**whispering** ( ar u just joking cos if u tell them lot in dis forum dat u are inviting them, they will surely come, because kinsan su da kwadayi & shish-shishgi)**  

;D hey u, y ar u spying i was just advvicing her

lol lol lol  ;D

ummita

Ohhh Mahhh Goddd,Ohhh Mahhh daysss!!!
Baby gul wat? Really.......(*jawz wide open*) For real? Hey am so happi 4 u......errr duz that mean u wont b cumin onlyn no more, if ur romeo is a kanonian guy, mhmm  that means Purdah!!!!.(she laffs) So wens ur hen nyt?

Am sooooooooo happy 4 u... May ALLAH'Z blessins b with u.
C her mouff....no shame!!!!! Na ur maigida suppose 2 spread it out....(she laffs). or so I taut, thats d way they du it in d hausa culture.  I will miss u badly wallah......On a more serious note.... I WILL MISS U
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

gogannaka

is she serious or what? ? ?

Allah bada zaman lafiya....Ameen..
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Venom

R we allowed 2 bring doggy bags 2 the reception  ;D ;D ;D. Anyway on a more serious not May Allah bless ur marriage Amin.  
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

kilishi

Alhamdulillah ,mutuncin mace giodan mijin ta,or is't dakin mijin ta? ok congratulations baby.....ok baby wife ;D
ilishi

Anonymous

amin amin.....................thank yu so very much to yu all................it really nice to see how yu all respond with a very nice wishes i really appreciate but will be more grateful if yu all will be there thanks......... ummita i will always be a member of konline n will always drop in to say hi....

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
uhmmmmmmmmmmm, Baby gal to Amarya.

Kai wannan labari mai dadi..............Allah (SWT) yasa alkhairi mai yawa................Allah (SWT) Ya sa muji labarin kazantar daki........................

You had succesfully cease to be baby..................you are now Madam.......Amarya.

Wish many will others in KN-Line will be as lucky too.............Gagannaka, u, Ib, etc, etc.

Allah (SWT) bad zama lafiya-amiyn.

EMTL
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

gogannaka

Kai amma engineer kayi mana addu'a mai kyau fa........Ameen kuma Allah ya karba..........
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

zezezee

Congrats baby gal, wish u all da best. so wheres the venue? c if we can make it. Allah yasanyan alheri, Amin.

Thats a major leap, wish we (all da singles in KN online) get to become married soon too.
cheers
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

al_hamza

okay, if u need a person to pronounce you husband and wife.......................... mmmmmm i'll do a short course for that, what do you think?
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

al_hamza

mmmmmmmmmmm,
baby_gal_"84" were you born 84 or are you the 84th baby in the family or are you 84yrs old?????

Good Lord!

if the first part, Man! girls are real lucky!

if the second part... Okay baba don try oo

if the third part... okay, granny i believe sunnah is good! bravo!

al_hamza

mmmmmmmmmmm,
baby_gal_"84" were you born 84 or are you the 84th baby in the family or are you 84yrs old?????

Good Lord!

if the first part, Man! girls are real lucky!

if the second part... Okay baba don try oo

if the third part... okay, granny i believe sunnah is good! bravo!

Anonymous

the venue is not yet set but i will surely let yu guys know of the venue i will place an iv here............ ok al hamza it the 3rd one so i guess as yu said sunna yafi komai kai just kiddin it the 1st one i was born 84 but still ai sunnah is the best............. allah ya nuna mana naka ko naki thats if ur not already married

al_hamza

hehehehe,
wow a girl born in 84 gettin married!
time flies man