News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LIFE

Started by nustra, February 08, 2004, 09:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nustra

[miamigos].
Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling five balls in the air. You name them - work, family, health, friends, and spirit - and you're keeping all of these in the air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four balls - family, health, friends, and spirit are made of glass. If you drop one of these, they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged, or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for balance in your life.
8)
 man from another planet

kofa

u r rigth my bro. here comes another one. Life is ful of materilization.if u can afford food,shelter,clothing.it's ok. but anything more or less it's a problem to u.
n GOD i trust

figorms

u all right guys life is a gift from GOD, and a game,study it, learn it, adapt to it,live up to it,and always remember that we are all visitors in this world and that one day we 'll go bact to the creator, and account for what ever we did on earth for he is the allwise creator.always think of how to make other people happy and u shall live up to expetations. :D :D
at u see is wat u get........................RMS