News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Weird Things Done

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 07, 2003, 11:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

dear feofle,
zis fost is just por u 2 share ur exferisnces on ze weirdest thing u habe ever done, no lies, and b hinest with urselbes!

i will begin with myself, i habe once poned my mozas priend, she was igbo, and i changed my voice and make it big and deef and  told her zat her husband who was working at nitel-kano, was kidnafed by "we" robbers, and i demanded por a ransom op pipty million Naira "only", ze woman laughed so hard zat she thought i was joking, and i scared her by hanging ze pone instantly.

she was libing bery close 2 our house and i rushed 2 her house so as 2 avoid trouble...u know, and when i go zere, i met her in a bad state, she looked horrible, inpact, she was narrating sadly 2 a bisitor who came bisiting, zen i dropped ze BOMB while reversing my stefs 4 fear op "slaf", she began 2 chase me about trying 2 hit me with a broom she pound close by, i cika my wando with air and headed 4 my pathers house laughing loud, she later reforted me 2 my mum. it was pun though! ;D
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Once when we were young i used to be the boss of our street.One day we played a football match(those on the left part of the street against those on the right part....or simply yan layin dama da yan layin hagu) and our team lost.....One of the boys from our opponents began making fun of us harda yi mana waka....so we planned to give the boy the beating of his life...the plan was that we would intercept him on his way to islamiyyah school and then beat him up.....hakan kuwa aka yi....i pitied the boy.......

When i went back home just b4 magrib,ashe the boy has reported us to his mother and his mother reported to my mother...ai kawai ina shiga gida sai naji bulala............hmn naji ba dadi fa...

Amma the story didnt end there.the next day i called a meetin of my allies and told them what happened.....we moved to plan b;which was to intercept him still on his way to makaranta......we did this but this time we didnt just beat him up.we made sure he understood that if he ever told his mother we would still intercept him the next day har sai mun ga wanda zai gaji.....ai kuwa he never ever told his mother about it.....This incident brought us close to each other and now whenever we talk of wierd things we've done we laugh at ourselves......................

may God forgive us....
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Ibro2g

That reminds me of when I was in the "little rascals of Ikoyi" I'll call dat childhood.
Safety and Peace

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Hafsy_Lady

mhmm weird things done, let me think of a few done deeds, I'd done back in the days.

Used a knitting pin to poke the eyes of my grandmothers cat! Till present the cat has only one eye. ::)

Wanted to learn how to cook traditionally on three stones, got a pan went to the garage got a few stone got some kerosine from the security mans lantern & was cooking what is it? Emm potatoes, freinds came along and I went off to play, well a spark came through there was a lot of commotion and my sweet mums voice shouting get my little baby out of the house! garage was on fire ::)

Went to my aunts house for sleep overs, hungry, saw a bar of chocolate on the floor in the kitchen took it wiped it & ate it all up, didnt know there was some sort of powder which is used for killing rats my aunt was terrified was rushed to hospital I was just fine!! :-/

Playing with my mums jewellry during a wedding and I ended up selling it for two Naira

YEARS AND YEARS back in Umuahia, I went to visit my freind Ummita who is a yeye unqualified, unprofessionalised driver, who nearly sent me to my grave when God never called me ::). I dont know! his keys were ying on the table, it was my idea, we decided to go on a little fun drive whatever whatever whatever happened we collied into a tree, calm down! we wouldnt be here if we were not safe! We were scared rotten, my brother just got his first "ever" car. We wanted we leave the car there, well we had no common sense by then, my uncle happened to be driving towards home and we were caught. hehhehe mine was easy.........Ummita u really got it tough with your mother, I remembered the look on your face

"your mum said ai ga babban marahankalinnan and my mum said a'a gatanan idan 1/2sy bata dakko mukulli yaza'ayi ummita da fita and all the mums your mum blamed you and my mum blamed me but at the end, mamanki tace zakisha kashi ai and my brother :o :-X NO COMMENT

Few weird or maybe senseless things I'd done!
What you see is what you get[/b]

gogannaka

Used a knitting pin to poke the eyes of my grandmothers cat! Till present the cat has only one eye. ::)

Merciless

Went to my aunts house for sleep overs, hungry, saw a bar of chocolate on the floor in the kitchen took it wiped it & ate it all up, didnt know there was some sort of powder which is used for killing rats my aunt was terrified was rushed to hospital I was just fine!! :-/

That was sheer luck u survived.dont ever try that again..

Playing with my mums jewellry during a wedding and I ended up selling it for two Naira

Small brains.

YEARS AND YEARS back in Umuahia, I went to visit my freind Ummita who is a yeye unqualified, unprofessionalised driver, who nearly sent me to my grave when God never called me ::). I dont know! his keys were ying on the table, it was my idea, we decided to go on a little fun drive whatever whatever whatever happened we collied into a tree, calm down! we wouldnt be here if we were not safe! We were scared rotten, my brother just got his first "ever" car. We wanted we leave the car there, well we had no common sense by then, my uncle happened to be driving towards home and we were caught. hehhehe mine was easy.........Ummita u really got it tough with your mother, I remembered the look on your face
So that explains the scar on ummitas forehead and ur mental condition..Allah sarki...Allah ya dada kiyaye wa

Few weird or maybe senseless things I'd done!

Indeed
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hafsy_Lady

see that your head like my owhn. so you sabi lie like so? di day we we jam for that mental asylum organisation no bi you I spot wey dey tight like so inside stretch jacket? and its so weirdddddddddddd so see you in that condition ;D

Oya I forgive you. You is my freind ai da that Hausanicious ne..mhmm I go show boy say khaki no be leather

Bashir

i recently watched a movie called k-pax where kevin spacey (he claimed he was an alien) ate a banana with its peel. i tried it n it wasnt bad.

Hafsy_Lady

Well you now have proven that you are a monkey ko ya kukace jama'a?

*~MuDa~*

QuoteWell you now have proven that you are a monkey ko ya kukace jama'a?

wannan hakika my priend
www.articlesdir.co.cc

zezezee

woooaaaaaaa!!! :o :o :o :o
subhanallah!
oga Admin, i think some merciless ppl need to be banned from here! ;D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

*~MuDa~*

www.articlesdir.co.cc

sk8er boi

how crazy is dis.in my jss2,we had an issue wit a gal in my class,it was a little war of words in which i was tonglashed so i had 2 get bak at her at ol cost.so da next mornin i came 2 skool b4 every1 in oda 2 pee in her locker which i did.wen she arrived later same mornin she didnt notice sumthing was wrong until after droppin her bag.guess wat,she cried ol day but i was later cot nd punished.
ive da best of urself cos dats all dere is of u

dan kauye

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"

Muguwa.. :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

whut wudnt you and haven't done? :!:  :arrow:
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

ummita

Quote from: "sk8er boi"how crazy is dis.in my jss2,we had an issue wit a gal in my class,it was a little war of words in which i was tonglashed so i had 2 get bak at her at ol cost.so da next mornin i came 2 skool b4 every1 in oda 2 pee in her locker which i did.

(*Signs) SOME MEN TAKE MACHO LOYALTIES TO THE POINT OF RIDICULOUSNESS! :roll: [/b]
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!