News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

True or False?

Started by iblink, February 16, 2003, 11:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iblink

If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race, you're a male chauvinist.
If you stay home and do the housework, you're a pansy.

If you work too hard, there is never any time for her.
If you don't work enough, you're a good-for-nothing bum.

If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay, this is exploitation.
If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay, you should get off your ass and find something better.

If you get a promotion ahead of her, that is favoritism.
If she gets a job ahead of you, it's equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks, it's sexual harassment.
If you keep quiet, it's male indifference.

If you cry, you're a wimp.
If you don't, you're an insensitive bastard.

If you thump her, it's wife bashing.
If she thumps you, it's self defense.

If you make a decision without consulting her, you're a chauvinist.
If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.

If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy, that's domination.
If she asks you, it's a favor.

If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear, you're a pervert.
If you don't, you're a fag.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape, you're sexist.
If you don't, you're unromantic.

If you try to keep yourself in shape, you're vain.
If you don't, you're a slob.

If you buy her flowers, you're after something.
If you don't, you're not thoughtful.

If you're proud of your achievements, you're up on yourself.
If you don't, you're not ambitious.

If she has a headache, she's tired.
If you have a headache, you don't love her anymore.

If you want it too often, you're oversexed.
If you don't, there must be someone else.
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Venom

LOL LOL LOL LOL  :D :D :D man u have no idea to what u just did all I can say is sorry cause be the time the women in this place start on ur case u would be wishing u were in IRAQ may GOD be with u
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Aydee Fella

QuoteLOL LOL LOL LOL ?:D :D :D man u have no idea to what u just did all I can say is sorry cause be the time the women in this place start on ur case u would be wishing u were in IRAQ may GOD be with u
lol thats quite true Mallam Venom, but Insha Allah we'll stand in for him domin maganan shi Dusti.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

MohammedIbrahim

;D ;D ,this is so true, everyword ,and venom sai dai mata su yi fada but sun san maganan nan gaskiya ne :P ,ight lemmi keep :-X b4  ya zama ni ;D.
   But iblink this is excellent,absolutely......... ;) ;) ;) ;)

ummita

MHHMMMmmmmmm..................
If we unleash on you.....
U will call us ill hearted or jezebel

If we set you free
U will say u pass us power

If we ignore you know
You will say we are not up to task

If iblink writes a thing like this
call him heart broken.....

If we decide to keep quite
You will think we neva noticed...& myt worsen by puttin more

Now wat shud we du?.....Iblink.....(she rises up...streches out a hand) u r welcome 2 d society join a family.....but............eniwez............. :D ;)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ihsan

::) ::) ::) Uuufff...da an bude baki nothing comes out but WOMEN!! huh?? if they r soooooo what u have said...then why live with them? But don't forget WE are the Mothers, sisters, and wives... 8)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

QuoteIf iblink writes a thing like this
call him heart broken.....

Maganar ki karfe Ummita (lol).
Iblink abi na wat? Ogini? wetin she do you this time. You play her nasty now you are accusing every woman. What ummita said is definately your problem. How she go stay with you with so much critism you have on women.

Mhmmm su mallam Venom hadda yan zugi. I don gane anyway serves him right

IBLINK! IBLINK! he he he............
If I say one tin you will surely blink that yuwa eyes. My firen carry your head go ansa query 4 presido. By d subway, whio bi this boy we no go jjc.

True or False. Na you be FUS. NA TOTAL FULSE PULSE. ::)
See you, I go take heart oya you are welcome (amman bada son raina nayi welcomin dinka ba) :P
DEPRESSION LOVER ........NA IBLINK

sintali

Broda you are dead right. But what do we do. We have to learn to live with them. And am sure they are also complaining about us but there also nothing they can do as we are all interdependent on one another.

baby_gal_84

moh yu shud keep ur mouth wot after uve already talk........... nway A BIG FALSE to all that wot do yu think gurls....... mallam moh where have yu been hope its not malaria dai ko coz the last time yu where sayin sometin about malaria signs............. nway c ya
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.

Blaqueen

hahahaaaaa.....ma sistazzz ya'll know its true naaaaaaaa LoL!
sha..luts of it was twisted... thus, not makin' much sense  :)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

iblink

wow, its nice to be welcomed ?;D, the women r makin me look like the bad guy here but the brothers know i am just spilin out the facts, ko ba haka ba? LOL. the only lady not affraid to admit it is FyneDymeQueen and i salute ;) her for that, it takes guts LOL

p.s.. i am neva a woman hater

Ibro2g

Mutumina, u came to the right place riding the right true topic. Only this compensates me from what the QUEEN did to us. Anyways she admits.
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

lol.. cuz its kinda true... see, like i get man, ruffneck brotha.. then i meet other fellaz..nice, sweet, mushy.. and i'm like "awww wish he'd be more like that"... thes juss like that.. ni99a start gettin' soft.. then i start wishing he'd go back to his old self... its HUMAN nature.. we never know whut we want... ;D

juss like... when a guy pulls my chair or offers to get meeh one (eg, u dey for library)... then i cup up an attitude, meeh start fronting like..."ni99a, i'm capable"... eh heh... but when a fellaz doesnt offer i'm like "jerk"... 8) so... such is life
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

Queen, u said it one more tyme. and I guess itz fair enough to say itz so wid guyz too.
Safety and Peace

iblink

Dont u sometimes stop and think about this kind of issues in life and then laugh :D ur brains out???

What a funny world!!!