News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Barkah, Barkah!! Ma sha Allah, Ima so happy she's made it! Well, I can't wait 2 read da aeroplane stori, Hafsie, reserve a seat for moi, Iam ready 2 fly with ya.........
Welkum back!!

Ihsan

Alhamdulillah the OP was successful...Allah ya kara sauki kan sauki...

plz keep us updated Ummita...we'll like to know every move..(lol)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ihsan

greetings from Ihsaneey

ummita

Yeah wats d laytest peeps....sumbodi hyhlyt me...........any su'in sui'n goin on...any gooody gooody 4 ma ears
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

ummita

Anonymous

Ke ni da ke zamuyi aure, whether you like it or not. Jama'a hear me out. I been trying to get with this chick, but she is so bent. I personally got her email address from a freind but damn this chick wont give in, she never even replied to not a single among the tons of mails I pass her way.
As I heard about this chick she enjoys her privacy so much, so I said since she wont give a chance I might as well speak up in the forum she normally visits and intrude that her privacy, maybe then zata kula ni. I have never met a girl who is damn stiff , ke ummita ki saurare mutane, idan pride ne haka haba, kin ban wahala, ko dayake mata halinsu ne. Jama'a suwaye peeps din yarinyannan a wajen nan? Ku saka baki waye babban abokinta anan waye? Da kuma babbar kawarta anan? Ku saka baki. Idan kina jin tsoron past dina I have repented now ;)

Venom

1st of all b4 any1 reads this post especially Anwar I mean no disrespect 2 u or to the bird, its just a JOKE. I just could not pass off the opportunity, It was 2 tempting.  

QuoteI been trying to get with this chick, but she is so bent.

So does that mean she is not straight  ;D ;D ;D
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Gimbiya

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

couldn't resist too. it's funny. sorry anwar :-/ I figure we shouldn't laugh at this critical time of yours ;D
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

ummita

So does that mean she is not straight ?;D ;D ;D

Kai............venom...I will land u dirty slap..........kuma who bi bird mynd yuwa mouth. I juss concluded 2 leave u 4 kona..........kaine ba straight ba (she laffs)

Gimbiya.......mhmmm errr lemme juss zip it.

Anwar beta mynd yuwa sense.......I go disreputate that yuwa reputation........I will shorten ur life exectancy.........oya boi.............tell them u iz jokin......I hate this typ of silliness....shirmen yara kawai.......abeg who will take d responsibility & pleasure 2 give this boi a black eye? Anwar kana hauka boi u iz d total whole mental institution.

Twinkle

lol Ummita dont worry yourself about that guy. Let him go rest.
Latest stroy I bring your way. I actually took to street marching today. The whole city protested in the street towns. Pakistaniz, Afghans, Iranian, Onyiboz all of us took to marching. We blocked a high street shopping area and the road is a major link for car drivers. Some uni students even layed flat on the streets. The police force were behind us. They didnt say nothing because they cant help it. We have outnumbered about 400 police men & women. Three guys were beaten up to the grounds because they said they dont care. Alot of young boys were shouting Allah some even two year old kids joined up with their parents. A 5months old baby had a banner tied to his forehead that says I only want peace.......A per kanoonline member I felt that I should share this latest story even when all I did was to take pictures.  ;D
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Anonymous

Really Twinkle? That is so cool.
So kanooline members what is the surrouding gossip on MY LADIES ;) Ummita, Dyme, Fulanicious, Ice, Twinkle(I heard hers),& most importantly Hafsy. I hope is is recovering fully?

The boys, where are they? Infact it seems the boys are long gone & decayed in their graves, anyways women have taken over, which is so good for me ;) Girls COME TO PAPI....I love all the girl in this forum ;)

Anonymous

QuoteI been trying to get with this chick,
Trying to get with her kamar yaya mallam? Kai mallam kasan she is my property kuwa. Who gave you the go ahead? Even though am her God father as Ladies Papi my policy is I can marry even my own daugther. So keep away from ma chick, she is a no go area, stay out of our boundary our zone kaji go, and also Dyme dont approach her as well she is mine yawwa Ihsan ma haka she is my wife and make sure you dont send mails to Twinkle she is my girlfreind. Dont dont you even dare approach Ice, she is ma Ice ma baby so all the girls I have listed no man in this forum I repeat no man should dare approiach them, girls ku dai mayafi...ku shige dakunnanku, duk na mijin da yasake wa amtannina magana in this forum (ALLAH YA ISA BAN YAFEBA) Not even a comment should be passed to them. CLEAR? Thnak you Ina kuka (zan fita, what would each of you like) Dyme ba na hana ki cin chocolates ba, haba Ummita jiya fa munfita tare, yau kuma, Ihsan matsa mana na shige bar tare kofa, wani Ice cream kuma Ice to duk naji sai na dawo ;) ;D
Now all the girls will kill me in this forum...where is my saviour ina ta tafi Fulanicous ko mu tafi kinji...she is the newly wedded. What ever am always the Ladies Papi

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Rose

Dont dont you even dare approach Ice, she is ma Ice ma baby so all the girls I have listed no man in this forum I repeat no man should dare approiach them, girls ku dai mayafi...ku shige dakunnanku, duk na mijin da yasake wa amtannina magana in this forum (ALLAH YA ISA BAN YAFEBA) Not even a comment should be passed to them. CLEAR? Thnak you Ina kuka (zan fita, what would each of you like) Dyme ba na hana ki cin chocolates ba, haba Ummita jiya fa munfita tare, yau kuma, Ihsan matsa mana na shige bar tare kofa, wani Ice cream kuma Ice to duk naji sai na dawo ;) ;D
:o :o  :o
Ladies man count me out NOW!! B4 my husband see it
or He will come and smash you into pieces
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.