News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

all these JJCs...oya, make una introduce yaselves

Started by Blaqueen, November 05, 2002, 01:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Ihsan

greetings from Ihsaneey

baby_gal_84

kai gaskiya ugly pic ur so ugly menn will any one ever want to see yu kowa ............hey just kiddin
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.

kilishi

I am confsed  ::)i dont know whether i am jjc or not,any way salam to u all,hope is going to be fun. 8)
ilishi

Anonymous

Assalamu alaikum,
Yes, i am a new comer but not a JJC, i hail from Funtua, KTS and am a labourer in a manufacturing concern in the NE of Nija. I am happy joining the kanoline family.

Wassalamu alaikum

gogannaka

u're highly welcome kilishi and engr.Tukur .it's usually ummita's or ibro2g's responsibility to welcome newcomers but dont worry it's a family here....u're most welcome and i promise you'll find the site most useful and entertaining....and dont worry every1 was a jjc at 1 time or the other :D

where's ibro ma sef? ?

Kunta_Kinte

wetin u dey do ne????? dis aint for JJC`s any more..............  Engr. or wetin make u na karry ur wahala go.      B`coz u b Engr. or wetin dats y kowa ibi like welllcome ...... mallam jst go.....,,,,, u re a road side mechanic.

hey hey hey dats how we do our things hia.......... u welllcome Bro!!!!!

Ibro2g

Auuuwwwwww thanks Ggannaka
Actually it is a general responsibility to welcom peeps in here, and K-online must go on no matter what.
Once again, Kilishi and Engineer tukur a welcome from me is well worth a welcome from him...or anyone else okay.

Safety and Peace

speaker2

Dont worry dyme you have a good question there i wonder why they are all attacking you. if they dont want to introduce themselves why cant  they just keep quiet.

gogannaka

IBB

IHS

gogannaka

Tukurtukur

enh... so who i be?

;D ni ne dan tukurbabantukurjikantukurmallamtukurrrrrrrrrrr! ;D

Next tambaya please!

Anonymous

dyme no mind me oh jare, i am who you think i am. i will always speak on your behalf. so just take me by my name. by the way you who you be now?