News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Liking sum1 who doesn't even see YOU!

Started by Noorer, February 22, 2003, 10:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noorer

What are u supposed to do when you feel you're whole life depends on that person liking u back!
ay what u want, Do what u want! Fear NOTHIN!

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Hafsy_Lady

Commit sucide Thats a fair and just reason which is quite reasonable he he he.

Hey if he/she  doeant know bawani pride spill it out. Let them know...ada ake yayi wannan secret admiring thing din. Yanzu suk macen ko namijin da suka ce Nah I gat pride. to be honest they gat no gut!!! Tell her man, she go grab
What you see is what you get[/b]

Ihsan

Hafsah!!! kin fiya abun dariya

Noo... what??? rer? hmmm...modernization for everything... ;D

Anyway, yeah Noor... tell the girl...what harm will there be in telling her? None! but there will be harm in not telling her as it will keep on eating u ... so go do yuwa style  ;)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Rose

You see Ihsan if he go tell the girl,
she may reject him, and that one na heart attack ???
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

ummita

Not luv issues again!!! Puff!  Noor......Wats d point of 2 like & likin sum1?  4get 'em life aint about luv!!

Eniwez & enihow u get tym

D only ansa is 4get 'em if u like em & they dont or have neva seen u, simply shut down ur shutters on 'em!!

Infact wat ammuses me most...is liking sum1 u've neva seen!!! :o I juss hope u r not inluv with a zombie :D (juss kiddin)

Likin sum1 who doesnt even KNOW u (gaskiyer I dunno)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Blaqueen

i thot ur life kinda depended on whut u eat and drink... ::)...

ok ok ok... noorer... break it down easy.. if ur a guy.. flirt small, get to know if the chick has a man... whut she likes.. but do everything DL... dont give urself away.. write emails.. chat often.. call.. juss DONT be annoyin!...

if ur a chic.. get friends to drop in a few good thangs bout u... compose urself and DONT throw urself at him...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Aydee Fella

Hey Man i know how it feels juss give ur self some tyme and u might get over it
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Ibro2g

I know u do, we all do. u gotta hate her to stop loving her man, thats what I was turned into.
Safety and Peace

iblink

dont mind ibro2g, he is a natural disaster, just cuz he had a wild experience with someone, he thinks he can neva fall in love again. u will get ova it but just dont turn it to hate...BE WISE!!
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Ibro2g

Quotedont mind ibro2g, he is a natural disaster, just cuz he had a wild experience with someone, he thinks he can neva fall in love again. u will get ova it but just dont turn it to hate...BE WISE!!

This boy! I wonder where them dey give you tory like this. If u wan here tory come meet mi. Haba, chai!
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

Just keep on praying and your problem will be solved :o :o :o

dfynest

lionger

lol shiny clothes.. ;D

Gee love issues boku for this...anyways, become a friend; that way the situation won't (or at least shouldn't, unless u're crazy  :D)o be so nightmarish even if the person is seeing someone else.