News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WHO IS INTERESTED WITH A KANURI BOY FROM MAIDUGURI

Started by mustafa, June 06, 2003, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustafa

All along I have been following all the discussions in this c c, this time i decided to voice out, may be i will get some funny friends to talk to.

Please say sometimes kanawan dabo

Anonymous

Wannan gaskiya ne malam mustapha butif you are really looking for friendship why don't you give your profile so if it matches with someones interest he can befriend you ko ba gaskiya ba. Let me tell you something In Kano, there is everything you need in friendship, just start up and start seeing friends flowing like river. ;)

Kano ta dabo tumbin giwa. Yaro koda me kaza an fika!

not you mustapha ;D
Its a quote for Kano.

IBB

Malakacalla sannu da zuwa.daga ina kake? chibok?

Admin yace kaba shi zanna ka samu shiga ;D ;D ;D
IHS

ali_grema

you should also note that it is not only kano indigenes that are here but the whole northerners or nigerians,so don't be specific!
      why kanuri?is there any special thing in being kanuri?i'm not offended but its just funny!see here i'm shuwa but i have a kanuri surname so maybe i'll get to know you better,too bad i stay in abj.r u in ATBU,Bauchi,coz you sound like my course mate in sch. :wink:  
Quote from: "mustafa"All along I have been following all the discussions in this c c, this time i decided to voice out, may be i will get some funny friends to talk to.

Please say sometimes kanawan dabo

Eskimo

color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

*~MuDa~*

Inalillahi wa ina illaaihi raji'un? when waz kanoonline transpormed in2 a lub kwanekshion website? abi it waz during ze serba pailure? :?:
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Hafsy_Lady

emuuuuuuu??????????? Am thinking...

still thinking??????????????????

?????????????

[/color]
What you see is what you get[/b]

ajingi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

ali_grema

i have always wondered waht language do u use!!!if you call it funky then u are way too off to be funkified!!!! change for better bro!!!!
Quote from: "mudacris"Inalillahi wa ina illaaihi raji'un? when waz kanoonline transpormed in2 a lub kwanekshion website? abi it waz during ze serba pailure? :?:

Negus

Thats not a problem, with our number you will be tired of having freinds kar ka damu.............

Tukurtukur

DB, HOW FAR AND WHAT IS THE LATEST WITH THE KANURI BOY MUSTAPHA?
HAS HE STTLED DOWN WITH FULANI OR NUPE OR HAUSA OR ANY OTHER WAZOBIA LADY?
PLEASE CONTACT HIM FOR US FOR THE LATEST.

Dan-Borno

Wala tajassasu - this is a 2003 record long forgotten in the
archives, me yasa kuke son tone tone ne?  Kai jama'a.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Tukurtukur on September 25, 2008, 06:13:23 PM
DB, HOW FAR AND WHAT IS THE LATEST WITH THE KANURI BOY MUSTAPHA?
HAS HE STTLED DOWN WITH FULANI OR NUPE OR HAUSA OR ANY OTHER WAZOBIA LADY?
PLEASE CONTACT HIM FOR US FOR THE LATEST.

Dis Kanuri boy and DB na one and the same pesin jo!!! TKTK take note! Na so he come say la tajassassu... Na hin secret wish (long fulfilled, I might add), him no want anyone to find out, although it is out in the open. Amma he doesnt want any one of us to realize that either ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment