News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Brave Men

Started by Bilyaminu, March 04, 2003, 11:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iblink

WE r off to Iraq, oh sorry make that They r off to Iraq, dont forget to make ur dreams come tru b4 goin, cuz u aint comin back ;D. i hear they castrate all their new intakes.  
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Ibro2g

WHAT! I know you are kidd`n, u have to be kiddn, haha. Where wil you be without MAZA. You r not complete without em, uhm uhm.LIABILITY, haha look who dey talk. Gwamma kin ba maza hakuri dan hahaha...kar kiyi rashi...

Iraq wont work venom...think about it

[/i][/color]
Safety and Peace

Bilyaminu

liability??? men are??? i never knew but i though we men are to say that, any way the truth is plain ;)
etrayal

Venom

Y not Ibro right now I think its the best place 2 die.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Blaqueen

Quotewait a minute, nobody told me this waz like a jihad, i am not ready for that, i av plans laid out for my future, finishin skool, makin my first millions, gettin married, avin kids etc.... so plz man i dont think i can handle this..

actually... all u mentioned there is also JIHAD!.. chicken!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

GIRLSSSSSSSSSSSSS LETS HEAD IT OFF TO THE WAR ZONE AND LEAVE THESE SLACKERS BEHIND

iblink

QuoteGIRLSSSSSSSSSSSSS LETS HEAD IT OFF TO THE WAR ZONE AND LEAVE THESE SLACKERS BEHIND

LOL.. what r u girls goin to do huh? seduce or sweet talk the soldiers into surrenderin? LOL ;D

Venom

LOL.. what r u girls goin to do huh? seduce or sweet talk the soldiers into surrenderin? LOL ;D

U never know the Americans might fall 4 it

ummita

New guy u muss still b restin peacefully in ur casket..havent u heard d lytest.........

I juss came bck from war........infact life in d trenches is unbelivable...ma boots were worn out so I had 2 cum bck 2 grease 'em up, refill ma water bottle & get this damn bullet outta ma left toe 7 head it bck straight 2 d border zone.

On a more serious tone...boiz wallahi kuje a'ma b yur nigtingale......am laffin @ these boiz.....they wud b hidin unda covas....when I first fired ma bazooka. ::)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

In a more serious tone...boiz wallahi kuje a'ma b yur nigtingale......

If ummita is going to be the nightingale there I might as well start getting prepared to go. Who ever is responsible to enlisting the names I would like my name to be added i wont fight in the actual war but I will watch out for ummita when she i carry her normal rounds ;)

iblink

well its all good, its nice to see our brave young women goin for war (in their dreams). nothing to worry about guys, they r expandable..

Blaqueen

yeye pesin like una.. cuz u no fit go.. u tink say we go slack like u.... AMOEBA ;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Bilyaminu

will u know not all men are men some ??? are pre-men
etrayal

Venom

will u know not all men are men some ??? are pre-men

??? ??? ??? what does the war have to do with people who have had sex change.

Ibro2g

M

On a more serious tone...boiz wallahi kuje a'ma b yur nigtingale......am laffin @ these boiz.....they wud b hidin unda covas....when I first fired ma bazooka. ::)

Kyaaai presido!, now I know why it is said that its good mata suje yagi, irin su ummita nan ukku sun isa su zuga mutun dubu su ci amrika a yaqi. In ani case, I dey go, kafan ummitah kafana, idan maza na yaqi, muna zuga su, idan maza suka mutu, muna tare aniway.....haha I'm onli kiddn, I was the first to sign in, and I ask...who will fight beside mi?
Safety and Peace