News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

risk  must read!

Started by Bilyaminu, March 29, 2003, 08:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilyaminu

Men have to follow whats destiny
To try is to risk failure
To hope is to risk pain
But risk must be taken
A man who risk nothing
Becomes nothing
Earn nothing
End up have nothing
End of in pains
And he has for fits the greatest part of his life
Risk must be taken, try risk!
I am going to try risk and will not appear in kano online for quite some time, while am away I depend on your prayers and hope when back met all in perfect condition. While am away fulanicious keep on the good work and try more on my search to hear a better result when back. While am away I hope ummita finds a hole in her heart, a hole to love. While am away ibro2g should make sure hafsy is well and in order. While am away Dymequeen will replace me hope she accept the offer with out any concoction. While am away twinkle I pray u graduate b4 I return. While am away venom I hope u stop the fire on the mountain ok. While am away brog hope u be a better ref. while am away ½ sy hope u become full 1 sy.
Is not my wish to leave such a wonderful people like ya all. If I dont make it back home I wan to ya all to know this, I love all and is not my wish I did not return. Some day we all have to leave the mortal life. Those that have gone b4 me will watch my way coming and I will watch your way.  Prayer on the safer side, I will make it back home. Is not braveness that is making me go try risk but a man has to do what he has to. Sisters and brothers of kano online I say good bye!
etrayal

Ihsan

Uhm...Bilya, where is it u r going? if u don't mind me asking  :-/
Anyway...Allah ya dawo da kai lafiya, AMeen.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Venom

May Allah make Ur journey a safe and quick 1. May HE guide and protect u throughout Ur journey. AMIN

Man I am going to miss ur crazy flows cause no 1 does it like u. Take care of urself and I hope 2 see u back in here.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Blaqueen

... greet all dem peeps!... safe journey... and PUH-LEEEEEZ dont fall in love!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

ummita

Yes! Yes! Yes! Haaaaaaaaaleeeeeeeluuuuuuuuyahhhhhh, this calls 4 a celebration......lets break a cola.....biy biy Billy & plz dont cum  bck...........

But damn am gon miss yah, cuz u iz ma bestest hommie 'ere....

aniyways biy biy jare......go go go Billy Helicopters (4 d quickest departure).I juss hope u r goin 2 d land of no return....@ least I will hav sum peace (no more luv) (she cheers happily)
[/b]
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hafsy_Lady

Quote go go go Billy Helicopters (4 d quickest departure).I juss hope u r goin 2 d land of no return....@ least I will hav sum peace (no more luv) (she cheers happily)[/b]

hahahahe he he he ;D

Amman dai wai na zaje ne yake wannan rata tan?
What you see is what you get[/b]

Fulanizzle

Yup! Kano Onlyne's Brave man is doing well on his quest.....
but he has to pass the FIVE testsss during his journey before he could be crowned "KANO ONLINES BRAVEST MAN!!!"
This journey has never been succeeded by any Kanoonline male member ......EVER!!! WILL bilya make it?? ?? will he even the odds? ??

Only time will tell....

salamu alaikum
)

Anonymous

Fulanizzle

)

Fulanizzle

OOOOH BUT DONT LAUGH..U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE IS GOING THRU........

his task is to rescue the most beautiful lady with a heart as big as the world! The lady..known as Bintarella, is located somewhere in the heart of Funtuwa.... he has to find her and free her from the hands of five EVIL witches!!!  

AND ON HIS JOURNEY, HE HAS TO FACE....THE FIVE GREAT TASKS!!!!...A JORNEY HE HAS TO GO ON FOOT...ON HIS OWN...

1- HE MUST SEEK THE OLD GIANT TALKING TORTOISE WHO HE WILL HAVE TO MAKE TALK....TELL WHERE HE CAN FIND THE CASTLE....

2- THEN HE MUST SURPASS ALL THE EVIL THAT LURKS IN THE FOREST OF DARKNESS BEFORE REACHING THE CASTLE...

3-MUST SURPASS THE FIRE DRAGON THAT GUARDS THE ENTRANCE..

4- HE MUST SOMEHOW CROSS THE VOLCANIC  DITCH THAT IS AROUND THE HUGE CASTLE, WHERE BINTARELLA IS TRAPPED IN THE TOWER.

5-FINALLY,  FACE THE HORRIBLE WITCHES AND THEIR EVIL SPELLS.....

GOOD LUCK BILYA....!!!
)

Ibro2g

lallai bilya ya samu aiki. all for binterella.....haha
Safety and Peace

Bilyaminu

hello all,
am please to see yur fonts all. with due love from a brother to sister
i say a big thanks to Fulanicious, with great disappointment to u all
and is not my wish this happens, my jorney failed. i have defeated all the evils but on reaching the castle, a note was left behind that my princess is in another castle. for this i have to risess for a while, nevertheless i will be going back in 10 days from now. ummita i guess u were the one who sent that first dragon fly to kill me ba! now guess wat i have defeated it. venom thanks for the warm prayer, which i believed in saw me through alot. dymequeen, i resever comment.
etrayal

Fulanizzle

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
HES BACK

JABBAMA!!!!!!
)

Ihsan

Barka da dawowa Bilya...amma naji ance ba'a yi sa'a ba  :-X Allah ya bada sa'a next time... :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Bilyaminu

etrayal