News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

AM GOING FOR AN OPERATION!! CUM SAY BYE!!

Started by Hafsy_Lady, March 10, 2003, 02:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borg

Alhamdulillah, Allah ya kara sauki 1/2sy. Now that u are ok i believe we all have a ride pending a jirgin ki, duk mun sayi tickets and all, just waiting for the captain to get on board, ko ba haka ba onliners? ;D

Anonymous

Ihsan

Hafsy kenan... ;) Saura kuma idan anzo shiga jirgi naji ance wani ne a gaba! me be for di front...u di pilot me di co-pilot... ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

Nonsihens and situvit gel. ;D[/b]

lol... welcome back... dont make us take u back for more brain examinations... ;)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

HAAAAFCYYYYYYYYY[/b]

I'm so glad 2 c u... we all are. Itz been too long dayz widout u, I dont know about som1 else, but the family....I mean I miss every bit of u. Alhamdu liLah u r here today...Allah ya taimaka mana gabaki daya a gaba...Amin.
Safety and Peace

ummita

Ibro I grab that sum1 else....that anti-Hafsy ko? ;)[/b]
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

QuoteIbro I grab that sum1 else....that anti-Hafsy ko? ;)[/b]

YAP
Safety and Peace

al_hamza

hope you have a splendid and full recovery,
and i pray you become more energetic than ever before.
sorry for the late reply, its the frst time i came to this section
by the way
dama ki na jin bala'in tsoro haka  ;D
never mind
probably just the way i feel cos on average i've been in the theater every 3 years of my life . :)
can u run now? lol
kiddin
May Allah bless you.
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Hafsy_Lady

Al Hamza a fit run pa!!!! Even karati i fit do. ; ::) me scared ke?????? noooo well dat tim i was eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh eeeemmmmm  ...............................  (speechless) ::) ::)

well thnkx u'all it been grate and thnkx 2almighty Allah dat am back  :D
What you see is what you get[/b]

al_hamza

ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Venom

Venom awwwwwwwww you are surely a freind indeed especially with you nice message

:) :) :) thanks, it was nothting u would have done the same 4 me
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Fulanizzle

)

Aydee Fella

Oh! hafsa sorry to hear bout the operation , now u back from the dead so how was the trip did u meet Pac and Yak . U know some crazy dude told mi it was Ihsan dat was gettin an operation u knoow if i knew u was the one Id have been righht by the theathre door ,cuz when he said irt was Ihsan i was like " Allah ya kawo sauki' (I wasnt bothered :P :P)
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Hafsy_Lady

What you see is what you get[/b]

Ihsan

QuoteOh! hafsa sorry to hear bout the operation , now u back from the dead so how was the trip did u meet Pac and Yak . U know some crazy dude told mi it was Ihsan dat was gettin an operation u knoow if i knew u was the one Id have been righht by the theathre door ,cuz when he said irt was Ihsan i was like " Allah ya kawo sauki' (I wasnt bothered :P :P)

Fella! Fella!  :o Ni na rasa ma me zance... ko da yake dama bai zo as a suprise ba...( I know ka tsane ni)...

Ba komai...duniya ce  :)
greetings from Ihsaneey