Started by ummita, February 28, 2003, 07:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

awwwwwwwwwwwwww I taugt he was only joking :-/
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

Ummita just mind your self I will lash out on you
Hafsa I just dont know what to say.
and all the boys kuna wani gentlemanship, women should be treated with respect ko, dem go finish of all of

Tabdi lash out on ma blad...............jikinta bana duka bane...saboda haka ka koma gida kasami wannan yar budurwar taka kai ta jibga. You better have nothing to say to me. Fulanicious kyale wanna mahaukacin..........yai ta hauci he neva chop bone ::) :P

Hafsy_Lady

ewwwwwwwwww, This boi 1 kill me. ok fair enuff 2 speak ur mynd, but I have a few demands& if u r willin 2 subject 2 these; Juss a few, it goes like this!!!: ?If u r a husla thats gon shut down oda playaz, If u r a neeg that drives a ML 5 double "O", a real neeg thats gon pay ma bills, inclusive water & electricity/tax/phone bills, A supa thug thats gon gimme 6yrs supply of designer chain clothins, a neeg I can call around d clock, a neeg whoz gon' pay ma fast food bills, a shortie whoz gon sort me out on ma beauty treatment: mani/pedicurist, facial treatments etc, hadda fa maintainance allowance so that I will see 2 u & only u, open car doors, pull out ma sit, bring me b/fast in bed, sing me lullubye(that is madd she laffs) & a sophisticated reel thug thats gon put me first b/4 his mum.............so iden ka yedda....lets get married now...& onliners kan bear us witness.(she laffs)

Anwar I swear u r crazy!!!, hala dai that weed neva regulate? :-/ ?Ihsan waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kika yadda :o :o:-X, Fella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o we were all jokin, now u tell me who messed u up like that. Hafys/Ibro/Iblink no comments

Kai Ummmita..............ke freeloader ce fa. Ai sai ki tatake yaron.....
mhmmm zuga Ihsan kike yi ko................. ;)

Anonymous

Iblink wannan yar mitsilar ce..wanna yar yariyan dakake sa a gaban mota kuna yawo, yes, aaaaa wannan yarinyer ba, wannan apple of your eye din ba.......nashi wey get 101 stiches.

lol  that was madddddddddddd funni.

Yeah you go girl, you tell him Fulanicious tell him man!!! No disrespect to mi ladeez

Ihsan

oooh wannan he,himself,& him din fa kwanan nan ya fito daga dawanau...ashe bai warke ba...ko dai double identity din ke damunshi yanzu...dan one min. he's a guy and the next min. kuma... ;)

'yan uwa dan Allah a taimaka a maida shi goron dutse ko dawanau...dan naga alama kan ya kwance sosai...
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

Ladies and Gentlemen of kano online,
  I want you all to bear this treaty a witness. I call upon hafsy...may I see her come forward. *ummitah whispers"toh gatanan zuwa fa". I know
I only ask of u to help us put our past behind us, and I feel so sorry u took the first step. But I stand outta the crowd and put out my hand today, and ask "friends?"
Take my hand...only if u please. My hand might not be here tomorow. I await u
Safety and Peace

Aydee Fella

QuoteLadies and Gentlemen of kano online,
? I want you all to bear this treaty a witness. I call upon hafsy...may I see her come forward. *ummitah whispers"toh gatanan zuwa fa". I know
I only ask of u to help us put our past behind us, and I feel so sorry u took the first step. But I stand outta the crowd and put out my hand today, and ask "friends?"
I thought ud never come to ur senses
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Hafsy_Lady

QuoteLadies and Gentlemen of kano online,
? I want you all to bear this treaty a witness. I call upon hafsy...may I see her come forward. *ummitah whispers"toh gatanan zuwa fa". I know

sniff sniff snif. Ummita please pass me the tissue. Ibro forgive me for being so cruel to you, ka gafartamin...sniff sniff ..........I knew there was some sort of mistake, we didnt regulate & regularise each other. Broda come givi mi hug..you are my brother for real. Dama I knew my mum misplaced my brother(hey she is the tightest mum ya;ll would love to have) big hug Ibro family big hug. sniff.....wallahi har ina jin yar kunya irn yadda na dinga kwafsa maka..wai yar kunya ma nake ji. Infact me kake so na ringa kiranka yaya or uncle or brother coose your pick. Ahyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Gud fella please saurara ksan kaine babban aboki ga kuma Ibro kuma baku jituwa ni kuma ina tsakani so soyayya dole ne ya shiga stakaninku but err :-/ ha ha ha that was funny. One love broda one love! I bring my hand forward for this peace

Aydee Fella

Yes Ibro lets be friends once again. call u tommorrow

Hafsy_Lady

Owwwwwwww isnt that sweet, kai kai har kun sani hawaye..Fella idan ka fashe majina nima mikomin I just cant control the tears. Hafsy, Fella & ibro are straigth to the ends. Brodas keep it real 8) UMMITA duk da you have cause earthquake for this topic..You have joined all together, May Allah bless your nose. Ya'all say Ameeeeeeeeeeen

Aydee Fella

hmmmmm..........Ihsan i call for an urgent council meeting (Ummita make u no worry impeachment is not going to be the issue)
That wouldnt be a bad idea. :P

Hafsy_Lady

Yo!

If peeps believe Isah Harmony is a flippin loosed sad freaked to the brain bone sucker broda
say:YEAH YEAH!!!

say: Yah yah!!!

Hafsy_Lady

Yo!

If peeps believe Isah Harmony is a flippin loosed sad freaked to the brain bone sucker broda
say:YEAH YEAH!!!

say: Yah yah!!! ;D

Venom

Yeah yeah he should stop with da foul language
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL