News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

OYA BRING YUWA BEEF HERE!!

Started by ummita, February 28, 2003, 07:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

****sighhhhhhh***
aiight i came to da conclusion that ur having hard times wit females and just decided to hide behind ur computer and take it out on us......... u aint even know us yet... kuma wanne disrepectin nayi ma anyone here?? the only guy I had beef wit was the lovely me,myself and i.......and that we aint even sure if its a gurl or guy...so that aint counted ;D

anywayzzz i miss that chap...wonder where hez/shez @...

anywayzz let bye gonz be bye gonzzz..don wanna bring old stuff up

peace
)

Anonymous

Anonymous

my beef ko? wai maiyasa sunana baya fito wa duka. >:(

Ibro2g

Kai made ka dakko wani dogon katon suna ka aza mana, ya za ayi a ganshi duka. Kaci sa'ar sunana amma, hummmm
Safety and Peace

Ibro2g

Kai made ka dakko wani dogon katon suna ka aza mana, ya za ayi a ganshi duka. Kaci sa'ar sunana amma, hummmm
Safety and Peace

Twinkle

MY BEEEEEEF IS WHY CANT PPL JUST USE ONE NAME?  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

iblink

MY BEEF IS...ermmmm...........whatz my beef again....oh i av forgotten, i`ll get back to u..
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Ibro2g

Kai dama you no go evaly rimemeba, haba, haka last dezemba, kace muna novemba. Besides, Jama`ah this is the guy that has been hiding Isah...wallahi bring him outttt.
Safety and Peace

Nas

QuoteMY BEEF IS...ermmmm...........whatz my beef again....oh i av forgotten, i`ll get back to u..
Wawa, sakarai, haba mallam ya za'ayi ka manta ;D
m a man of ma own words

Anonymous

My biggest beef is why is there very little percentage of fine boys mata are all pretty but men in 10 of them only 2 will be handsome ::)

My Beef is why are the boys in this forum so dry boring and outdated & outclassed ::) ::) boys softly softly wo! karya nayi........a ba gaskiya bane::) lol

Anonymous

Ni kuma my beef is why are these two characters always beefing each other. Tom & Jerry? Why? Why why?

iblink

Wawa, sakarai, haba mallam ya za'ayi ka manta ;D

Wawa sakarai!! is that ur given name or nick name? cuz i just dont get what it means...
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Gimbiya

Well my beef is that why will men wait until years after you solely fall in love with them and then they will broke your heart into shattered pieces when you least expect it. ???

also why skinny guys like being with big women
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

Venom

also why skinny guys like being with big women

1 of da mysteries of life
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Hafsy_Lady

QuoteMy biggest beef is why is there very little percentage of fine boys mata are all pretty but men in 10 of them only 2 will be handsome ::)

My Beef is why are the boys in this forum so dry boring and outdated & outclassed ::) ::) boys softly softly wo! karya nayi........a ba gaskiya bane::) lol
he hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe kai kanoonliners  I siwet all of wuna are hyped.

Does that include my bestest Ibro or does it include Venom, Borg, Tsami Gaye, Funky Mallam, New Guy, Ladies Papi, Nas,Kamil,Borg and the GoodFella? :o Boys have you hearddddddddddddddddddddd.  My beef is that is it true boys and will you just let this slide or are you boys afraid..........I taught all teh boys here are ok but since Husna said so :-X :-X My beesf is why wont the boys retaliate?sssssssssssssssssss
What you see is what you get[/b]