Nigerianz vs expensive Dictionary words

Started by Anonymous, November 25, 2002, 03:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

& then again.... duz my title say Nigerianz vs engirishi or kanawaz vs exp... engirishi... U guys r quite a laff ;D So all ya..... chill okay.. easy on me!!!

Ihsan

Oooh Ummita, now don't go there ?:) you know we all r joking around ?8)

Yeah but even though u said Nigeria vs expensive ... u directed your thing mostly to the kanawaz!! and u know how we kanawaz are ; kan mu hade bamu barin ta kwana!! ;D... but the thing we r saying here is that even with the bugarin grammatical error, we still send the message and we r being understood :D...eventhough at times abun yana yin yawa, mun dai yi kokari!! ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

Sincerely speaking, I would have to admit Nigerians use word like craze, sometimes they use necessary words when not necessary and not necessary word when necessary. The simple englsih we all use, the easier it gets for someone to understand. Truly in Kano it happens. veryone wants to speak up the best words in english ever.. but lets make it when necessary. B it kano, kaduna or Omahia its all part of Nija and alot of us speak rotten turanci. Pop & clear> Wagwan ummita gurl, no offence, I see everyone addressing you by ummita gurl. Kanoonline boys and girls I have extremely make it to your vast understanding that u-gurl has pinpointed some funny behaviour of usage of the dictionary words exquisevely. WOW my english is bang out!!!

Anonymous

Thats ma gurl, u surely r supercalifragilisticexpialidocios.

Anonymous

LOL, I know I am, 8) thnx babes!

But :-/ This meaning I check ino dey for dictionary Ummitah ;)

Ibro2g

Ummita thats quite a grammer. anyways about the main topic you know what I believe, I belive one should always be recognised, or if possible be the best in his field. If u r an engineer or an artist, be good enough to be recognised, If you speak hausa, speak it's best, If u speak english speak as best as possible. Ofcause you have a good point on the expensive grammer thing, but look from a different perspective, the human brain advances and grows and gradually make reforms...everything has a meaning, and you know, the wider a language the easier to explain wid it, get it. And besides, what happens to a Nigerian that goes abroad wid only one word, no homonimes or whatever they are called. Big trouble ko.
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

QuoteThats ma gurl, u surely r supercalifragilisticexpialidocios.

lol lol lol Babes this yer engurish qualify to fit comot my (heat sicarf) fly over lagos bridge. :o I know say all wuna ingurish fasi ma own eg ppl like emu...emmm...

ummita,dyme,fella,Amin, Wazir,Hamza,Bilya even uncle Dansokoto & top ogas of this site. as I am mention di member sI wanto usi disi my greatest opportunity to say a very much thankyou for just being yuwa selves andi for maki me & givin me di courage to speak out my english. you have build d courage that I have lack to coming out and express my self and for being truthful faithful and freindly so help me God.
Over and Out

ummita

lol lol lol Babes this yer engurish qualify to fit comot my (heat sicarf) fly over lagos bridge. :o I know say all wuna ingurish fasi ma own eg ppl like emu...emmm...

My own beta, since na only head gear it removes, your own go fit destroy Aso Rock.

Gurl u alwayz make me laff, keep it goin
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ummulhuda

Ummita Dahling!!!!!!

These very xpensiv dictionary words! I wonder how much they cost. I want to buy some more!!!!

ummita

As somebody dey use all those engurish wey dey make man pikin heaad spin for (that JJC  TOPIC). Na di reason wey I bring this bck. I beg we all know all of una bi intellegent. Dont go 2 d xtremes. That one wey Kastinian blow 4 JJC section!!!
Show!!!! nawa, I go come with my pensul & fefa
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Aydee Fella

it aint katsinians fault hes juss being himself a true black man trying to show off wat hes made of, i also agree wid u guys over the issue of this big dictionary words cos sometimes i find myself lost in the words that id have to surf the site wid a dictionary by ma side
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Maleeq

lemmi say this....dont u think u guyz are missin somethang.
   U see weve come to a time where tha use of slangs is takin over from tha formal way of speakin English. AS a result of thiz when one puts up a very good word or phrase hes been accused of ussssing"expensive dictionary words".
     On tha contrary,i must stress out that Nigerians can be superflous in makin utterances by sayin much more than neccesary,and they sometimes end up sayin nothing at all :-/
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Aydee Fella

u see ur self , guys this guy is a typical example of wat im talkin about.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Maleeq

??? ??? ??? :-/
         Believe me thiz guy gon nuts.He needs serious prayers ;D

I'm out ;) :D
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Anonymous

I taught it would be nice to say something before I zap out.
I am genuinely, highly scrutinised but expressingly my happinesss that somebody has distuguishly sortedly pick out all those that use english dic words. And the whole point it , they use those words and they dont even make any sense!!!  

Ummita leave this their forum. We get better thing to do jo. Am on my knees please leave.