News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LIST OF WINNERS 2ND EDITION

Started by Bilyaminu, January 03, 2003, 12:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilyaminu

THIS IS NOT THE NEWS 2ND EDITION  

We have potential poem writers but could not write due to the fact that Poems don?t really appeal to their taste. With the update our correspondent got from FyneDymeQueen known as lady of touch me and you are dead,. Saying in an interview with her in Q&A, Gimbiya now known as lady of highness has been on assignment in Iraq about the weapon of mass destruction representing Kano Online Intelligence Agency (KOIA). FyneDymeQueen
Is reserving the comment if truly Iraq has weapons of mass destruction. AbuMujahid now known as lord of ignorance is with one of our reports at Gwammaja. We will be having live by 0000 hours by day on Kano Online Perspective stay tuned. No day, finally we have succeeded in getting the attention of ummita  becoming a member of the site. On her resume to office she made new rules which are contradictory to the rules of admin  but Fulanicious
Has called for an urgent meeting to be held at Tashan Mariri to resolve the situation. Ihsan  has release her new movie, die another day Indian version. The case of ibro2g (Katsinian)  with Ice  that was adjoined for no day is resolved when Ibro2g (Katsinian) agree to accept the warm reception of babyluv . But the judge Venom happens to have problems with that. That ibro2g has violated the law. Section 23 line 0 saying? A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes? to this law he has been a fool temporary to no day. The case is still adjoined. Our reports have been till on needle looking for Dafgons  but could not find him. There were only able to find MohammedIbrahim  over the issue of waleedarh  he was not able to say much but he says that let nature have it way and A Code of Honor: Never approach a friend's girlfriend or wife with mischief as your goal. There are just too many women in the world to justify that sort of dishonorable behavior. Unless she's really attractive. Left to DaGoodfella  he is winning the case when Waziri  came to him with a bag of gold saying that he should please withdraw and is high time for him to keep his mouth shut else when you're in deep water it will be better and will shut  but has still hold to his way. Director Kano online intelligent agency (KOIA) FyneDymeQueen  is technically down. Her physician Boomer  said she is having elephantiasis that she may die but she won?t retire. Salisu U. Danyaro said if the director will only retire she may regain her health that so far as she is in service this will remain with her. We got an exclusive story that Al-Mustapha has advice Obasonjo to arrest his nephew al_hamza  that is strongly behind the last attempt. admin  also said that the reason why Hamza Al-Mustapha is being held is that the government wan?ts to hold him for 45 years then release him to contest for president like Mandela. Agent aliyuhydar  the brother of ummita  is facing family problem over the issue that he is the person who arrested ibrahim_kurfi  knowing he is the fiancee of ummita . His mother told him that if he needs her blessing he should release that poor boy else. He has since met the director (KOIA) but she was not able to say anything due to her condition. ibrahim_kurfi  attorney Mallam Saddiq_Abdallah  has not been seen since the day when he decide to sue the (KOIA) we don?t have any news yet about his whereabouts. but rumors has spread saying the Intelligence have him.
ummita came up to me on the street and pointed to my suede jacket. "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" she sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone, "I didn't know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you too."  She said Bilyaminu we have been together please consider

See us in the next edition in THIS IS NOT THE NEWS

N.B (KOIA) has also passed the warrant of Fatima Munir wanted dead or alive with a reward of N500

LIST OF LORDS IN KOL

Admin - lord of records
Ihsan - lady of Asians
Fulanicious - lady of hospitality
Ice - lady of ice
Ibrahim Kurfi - lord crime
Babyluv - lady of love and shelter
Waziri- lord of the tradition
Darkchild - lady of all shadows
Bilyaminu - lord of all rules and confusion
Waleedarh - lady leadership
Dafgons - lord men
Ibro2g - lord intellectuals with nut
Saddiq abdullahi - lord of law
Dagoodflla - lord of young
Al-hamza - lord of fear
Fynedymequeen - lady of touch me and u are dead
Aliyu hydar - lord of anger
Ibrahim Mohammed - lord lyrics

LIST OF NEW LORDS

Ummita lady of all ladies
Salisu U. Danyaro lord of elders
Venom lord of vacuum tubes  
Boomer lord bombastic
Gimbiya lady of highness

If your name is not listed please forward it to bakbai@hotmail.com and include your membership note
etrayal

Venom

As much as I would like 2 accept Ur award I am sorry but I cant, cause I am no LORD I am just but I man.

Big up 2 u for the piece u wrote that was good.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

Bilyaminu

hello Venom is not like it's real i sjust for the fun shake u can ignore it hope no hard feelings ::)
etrayal

Blaqueen

QuoteAs much as I would like 2 accept Ur award I am sorry but I cant, cause I am no LORD I am just but I man.

Big up 2 u for the piece u wrote that was good.

hahaha.... he meant "lord" as in the title given to royalty or high position, such as duke, sir etc... not "Lord"... u know.. "mi lady and mi lord"... etc etc... i'm guessin' they're different...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Venom

Lord (noun) 1. A nobleman
? ? ? ? ? ?   ?2. A master or ruler

And as far as I know it I am neither of those 2, and Bilyaminu I do not have any hard feelings man. As they say life is 2 short to hold grudges. ? ? ?

ummita

Not spotted out! U r not d man!!!, Haba Bilyameen how u go include me. wai kai dekana yin haka I no c paragraph wey dey tlk ur own. As a leader, u have 2 show equality, ina nakar....

Wey my freind dyme, how du u c it, when all the members give a thirdf edition titled.

THE JUDGING & REPORTER OF KANOONLINE....3RD EDITION INTODUCING BILYAMEEN...................

On second thoughts, I get work, carry on Bilyameen its a way 2 keep u busy.......... :P

Hey I am not against killin animal & aslong as we go wear & eat.....................
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Bilyaminu

hey venom thanks for the warm acceptance and for you fynedymequeen, how can i thank you for your support in that explanation. for u ummita, i shall be awaiting the day when that will come ;D hope it soon 8)
etrayal

Venom