News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Hausa men

Started by Fulanizzle, October 04, 2002, 01:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

Salamu alaikum

D-S, I am sorry, but ur friend's reason is just UNACCEPTABLE.... and very unfair of him too....

And him telling people that is just so raw...

Plus he needs to understand that WE WOMEN aren't items...its not just like wearing shoes and after they get spoilt, they get changed....

Plus that was soooo wrong that we are compared with eating RICE!!! I am sure even the Prophet Muhammed will be against this..."eating rice everyday"  lol, the logic is funny too, but still haba...we are living beings!

Salam
)

Ihsan

Uhhmmm...Waziri...ban gane what kake nufi ba...ELABORATE more plz  :)
greetings from Ihsaneey

awwal

Assalamu Alaikum

To lalle kan mal. Waziri na yarda ra'ayinka cewa a yi bincike kan dalilan da suka sa musulunci ya halalta auren mata hudu ga maza, don ina ga idan har saboda son "variety" ne kamar yadda abokin mal. Dan Sokoto ya ce to ai dan Adam ba zai iya kure wannan "variety" din ba kamar yadda Ihsan ta ce kuma koda ma ya auri na biyu ko na ukun ko ma na hudun to fa zai sake bukatan wata "variety" din to ka ga anan kuma sai a wuce gona da iri Allah Ya sauwaka.

To a dai yi bincike a gani, to amma tun da dai Allah Ya halalta a yi hudu ina ganin duk wanda ya ga yana da hali kuma zai cika sharudda to babu wata matsala ya yi hakan, sai kuma shawara a nan ita ce a yi taka tsantsan kada garin neman "variety" mutum ya sa kansa cikin matsala.

A huta lafiya

Awwal

Anonymous

IHSAN, I too had that feeling that I was not being very clear. I am sorry please, I was a bit unstable emotionally ne a wannan lokacin. But the idea is: Idan mu maza zamuyi aure saboda variety ne, me zai sa su ma mata ba za su yi miji fiye da daya ba suma don su sami wannan variety din? Shi ne na kara da cewa kila Su Mallam Salisu da Abdalla ko Magaji Galadima zasu dan sa baki ko maji opinion na wadanda suke da iyali- though I can’t be absolutely sure- don koni dinnan da na takarkare ina ta surutu ban riga na san dadin ko rashin dadin aure ba tukuna ballantana in tafi neman variety. Kai wannan aboki na Mallam Dan-Sokoto da ban dariya yake.  Yes, “there is no better than this we live; for we only live once and die. Why then do I cry? Let me live till the day I die.”

Waziri      

Ihsan

Uhhhmm...I was actually not talking about that...what I was referring to is kace "But I can see IHSAN disagree with the fact that she is only one among the variety(s)." shine nace bangane me kake nufi ba :D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

dan soks.... amma ur friend disgusted meeh... wallahi he should check himself seriously.... if i see him... i will stone him... tirrr....

so whut kind of silly (i wanted to put stupid...but i guess i'm not allowed to use that. ;D..*ahem*) whut kind of SILLY variety is that? ? ? ? ? how degrading....!!!!!!
and fulanicious... ur laughing... thats sooooooo NOT funny!!!! *hiss*...jikin ta ya saki... wallahi u men make meeh SICK!  >:( so when ur own jiki "sake"... we should bizounce and get another man ko?

put ur self in that woman's shoes... how would u feel?
did ur friend marry her out of LOVE or LUST?... or whut the jahnama is he tryin' to say?..... wackness i tell ya...wackness...

and mohammedibrahim.. u berra mynd urself. :P.. that african man stereotype is gettin old... hold ur hormones and ACT like HUMAN BEINGS not animals... (ps. u know its nuthin' but luv)...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Fulanizzle

Dyme, leave me, i DID find it funny....
its was funny coz its such a  lame excuse to get another wife..... such  a sad story....

I am telling u something, I will go hook up with a 97 yr old man, he will be too old and too tired to make uneccessary trouble.....

hmmm if its true alla African men r like that.... then I'mma get me a 97 yrs old  Red Indian or Asian that will be too old and tired to make trouble .......
)

sdanyaro

Assalamu alaikum;

Waziri  

Despite your repeated attempts to drag me into this Topic, I will like to kindly decline to partake in this debate. This is because I neither have enough and  necessary experience nor knowledge of the subject matter to add any value to this discussion. I also think that this topic has been discussed enough and that maybe we should think of closing it and move on to other Non-Hausa-Fulani-Men-BASHING topics. I think Real Hausa-Fulani Men are somewhat becoming an endangered species (being attacked from outside and from within - all you have to do is visit other Nigerian Web sites or read Nigerian Newspapers). Also, despite what many people would say, RELATIVELY RELATIVELY RELATIVELY speaking, Hausa-Fulani Men are more respective, protective, caring and therefore treat their FAMILIES better than many other men from other groupings. All they usually ask and demand is a little RESPECT and understanding.

I will however, like to offer you a big "NAMIJIN GORO" from Kano not Zazzau for all your efforts.

awwal

Malam Waziri

Thank you for forwarding the goro, duk da cewa dai babu daman ci but atleast dai ya dan dauke min kewa da kuma kantar min da hankali saboda rashin wannan sinadari a nan inda nake.

Na gode

Fi Amanillah

Blaqueen

ah... so its the image of hausa men that is botherin' u?? whut about us females?? ?? we've juss been compared to SHINKAFA!! and thats not degrading??

Oh Lord...forgive them for they not know whut they be doin'.... :-X

Anonymous

God, Fyne I must have missed out on when ma sisters was compared to shinkafa( dafaduka ko fara?lol), that's very unfair! Kai sum hausa men na wao lol

Fulanizzle

WHAT ABOUT "NAMACE GORO"??? HUH????

(FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NO FEMINIST 8))

I STILL THINK I'MMA GO FOR MY 97 YRS OLD  CHINESE!!!
)

Fulanizzle

salam,

oh kamil, dont u know? we are objects :-/
)

Ihsan

Ukhty, u and ur old man  ;D

Kamil, duka ne (dafaduka da fara) amma ay kwanda dafaduka da farar akan konanne ....u know  ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

well... i'm still disgusted... people berra check themselves...

kamil... ur not like that right? plz.. we need hope...  :-X

hehehe... ok.. so...