News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Hausa men

Started by Fulanizzle, October 04, 2002, 01:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

Salamu alaikum

okay okay ooookay... jokes aside....
just wanna speak my mind out... Wallah its true Fulani men are the best when it comes to wifey handling!!! Hausa men ma na kokari.... WALLAH these two men are among the best when it comes to treating their ladies.....comparing to other types of men I know so far....They provide their wifey with all they need, without her even have to sweat to get a job, and take care of the children, they even do good things to the wife's relatives......all these in most cases.....Gaskiya, i will tell the truth...

I know a lot of women that envy fulani/hausa women Wallah....
There was this woman that said "I will marry a hausa man in the next life!"

So fulani and Hausa men, I salute u....

But that wont stop me from getting me 97 yrs old Chinese, kai i change my mind, Japanese  ;D
)

Ihsan

LOL...daga nan kuma sai Indian...idan bai yi maki ba kuma ki dawo kan hanya  ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Dan-Sokoto

HALO!

My name is Mr Chow, a Chinese, at the young age of 97 years. I am through this medium looking for a hausa-fulani girl of Northern Nigeria extraction to marry, who should be very active to make me feel like 18 years old.

All prosepctive applicants please contact the under-signed at shinkafajikiyasakionline.com

Mr Chow!

Ihsan

greetings from Ihsaneey

Fulanizzle

Ya Rabbil Alaminnnn
AAAAW LORD OF MERCY!!!

hahaha that was just to die for.........hahah ashe ur funny like this D-SK?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Well u can count this Fulani gurl out , lol, coz i changed my mind, i want me  JAPANESE  ;D

OOOHHH Amora Ihsan, an Indian sounds gooooood! Let me think over it!!!!
)

Anonymous

chun chai, chan 97yrs chum fulani?????
A Japanese old  man trying to communicate, hope that message is well understood ??? ;D

Blaqueen

see these children.....
oya!!!....all of u should go repent now now....
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

Ihsan

greetings from Ihsaneey

Ihsan

Ukhty, didn't u say u want no trouble?? and now u'll think about an Indian??  ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

ENOUGH PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WE HAVE HEARD FROM SERIOUS AND UNSERIOUS PEOPLE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS MATTER.
WEBMASTER I SAY  YOU CLOSE THIS PARTICULAR POST BECAUSE UNNECESSARY SPACE IS BEING CONSUMED FOR A MATTER SO VERY TRIVIAL.
I CALL ON ALL TO BE VERY MATURED IN WHAT THEY SAY BECAUSE THATS WHY WE'RE HERE. OTHERWISE I WOULD SEEK SANCTUARY FROM MY FORMER WEBSITE "CARTOON NETWORK.COM" WHERE EVERYTHING IS CHILDISH.
CIAO.  

Fulanizzle

salam...

Amin, don't u know that too much seriousness is bad for the health!  ;)

Plus this topic was getting a lil hot, a nice kool down is good!

and it wasn't actually off the topic... we still talking bout marriage right?  ;D
i rest my case

salam, bro
)

Blaqueen

amin... plz... if YOU have anything serious, propose it.... lay it out on the table...

if not.....

....there's a back button on ur window.... use it!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Dan-Sokoto

Fulanicious! Don Allah either you or somebody else should initiate a topic called 'hausa-fulani women' for us to discuss. I am giving you that responsibility cos you started 'hausa men'.

Let us discuss hausa-fulani women. i got a lot, the good, the bad and the ugly to say about hausa-fulani women.

So, see you folks at sabon dandalin hausa-fulani women, ko?

D-S

al_hamza

hello
my name is ravi shankar prem pujari dastan wald kashi ram
eye aam un indian annnd
am lookeen far a wafe
fuullani sound good
who want to grab my hand?
namaste
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!