News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

BUK Engineering

Started by Muhammad, August 07, 2003, 05:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhammad

salam All.
I just found this information and thought it will be of interest to some of you.
Last week, NUC released their Univerisity ranking results and happily, BUK was the second best in Engineering. This is very heartning for me and thousand others, because i used to be a student there.
You can read more at :www.mtrustonline.com/dailytrust/nuc05082003.htm

What other faculty would you like to see doing better in BUK and were you surprised that other faculties are not doing as Well.
Please discuss.
Bissalam

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
This is a good news, and congratulations to all those whose hard work have yielded fruits. Though i am an ABU product i still feel very pleased with this development.

EMTL
Engr. Moh'd Tukur Lawal
Funtua
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Anonymous

Daga wuyar da mutum yasha a wajen ba abin mamaki bane ko da za ace sune na daya.

Anonymous

asalamualaikum,
   being a student of engineering myself ,although in  a
    different school (unimaid) ,i am nontheless extremely
   happy to hear good things about BUK ,Kano being my
   home state.
    i would like to commend all those who made this possible
   while urging them to keep up the good work .they should
    not rest on their oars but rather double up the good work
   utill they acheive supreme sucsses.
    i also wish to comend NUC for recognizing the efforts
    of BUK.

zezezee

Salam all, this is good news. its good to see and here that northern universities are finally getting some recognition all over the country.
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.