News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

THINGS U SHUD NEVA EVA....NEVA EVA EVA EVA EVA DO

Started by Fulanizzle, July 03, 2004, 04:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

hmmm..........waz......weırdo...anywayzzzzz.......wazırı u know ı tot the psycho was u at fırst fa...
)

Fulanizzle

WOW UMMITA  U SPEAK ANGLO TURKISH TOO!!!! YEY!!!!!!!! JOY...HAPPINESS!!!!

:D

HEY  U KNOW SIS THE ORIGINAL STORY I WANTED TO GIVE WAS ACTUALLY ABOUT A FRIENDS COUSIN THAT GOT INTO A GUYS CAR....AMA SHE WENT OUT WITH HIM NE....FIRST DAY HE SCOOPED HER UP....AND SHE GOT RAPED!   I DIDNT WANT TO TELL THIS STORY COZ I HATE TO B DA ONE TELLIN THIS KINDDA STORY....  AND THE SCARY THING IS THAT IT HAPPENED 2 DAYS BEFORE I GOT INTO HIS CAR.... I TOLD A FRIEND BOUT IT AND SHE TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED TO HER COUSIN 2 DAYS AGO!  SOOOOO SEEE WHY I WAS SO HYPE TO  WRITE MY  STORY! ????????
)

EMTL

Quote from: "Fulanizzle"WOW UMMITA  U SPEAK ANGLO TURKISH TOO!!!! YEY!!!!!!!! JOY...HAPPINESS!!!!

:D

HEY  U KNOW SIS THE ORIGINAL STORY I WANTED TO GIVE WAS ACTUALLY ABOUT A FRIENDS COUSIN THAT GOT INTO A GUYS CAR....AMA SHE WENT OUT WITH HIM NE....FIRST DAY HE SCOOPED HER UP....AND SHE GOT RAPED!   I DIDNT WANT TO TELL THIS STORY COZ I HATE TO B DA ONE TELLIN THIS KINDDA STORY....  AND THE SCARY THING IS THAT IT HAPPENED 2 DAYS BEFORE I GOT INTO HIS CAR.... I TOLD A FRIEND BOUT IT AND SHE TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED TO HER COUSIN 2 DAYS AGO!  SOOOOO SEEE WHY I WAS SO HYPE TO  WRITE MY  STORY! ????????

Assalamu alaikum,
It is really pathetic for anybody to be implicted with such calamity. I pity the lady and pray Allah (SWT) to reward her with Al Janntil Firdaus-amiyn. May Allah (SWT) in His infinite mercy protect all from evils. Gaskiya wannan ta'annati dole ya sosa rai... amma Allah (SWT) Ya na jaraftar bayinSa da kowanne irin abu, kuma idan bayin su kayi hakuri suka mayar da komai gareshi sukan dace da RahamarSa.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Fulanizzle"okayyyy laydıeeez.... NEVA EVA EVA EVA  let someone (that u know ıs crazy about u) drıve u anywhere.....sıgh....

my story begıns....my broz stod me up......no rıdes...choffeur was also somewhere..my mom and lıl sıs are ın town so juss forget about the choff! ı was sooo desperate to go home coz came outta a terrıble advance engıneerın math course and just fınıshed tennıs... and the skool bus was leavın ın lıke 2 hours.... I HAD TO GO HOME! so dont know ıf ıt was the heaven or the devıl that sent thıs turkısh dude ın hıs rıde ....he was lıke 'u need a ryd?'   usually, ıt aınt my game to go ınto guyz rıde(especıally ıf ı know that they have a crush on me).... but ı was lıke 'what da hell thıs once wouldnt kıll...' heheheheh.... ı tell u 3 TIMES ...3 TIMES at dıfferent places ı thought ı was gonna pass out!!!!!! ıts lıke LOOK AT UR FRONT....DAMN... AND DONT TALK SO MUCH..CONCENTRATE....anywaysss... experıence ıs the best
teacher.... :cry:    

Fulanizzle, That's really incredible!!!!! But it's just one of those things.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

_Waziri_

WAZ,

Tis not like am fretting. We can all tend to be humourous any other time. A Waziri II will be another welcomed friend just like you and life will continue to as beautiful as it is always, as I say:

"There is no better story than this we live
For we only live once and die,
Why then do I cry
Let me laugh till the day I die"

waz

Quote from: "Fulanizzle"hmmm..........waz......weırdo...anywayzzzzz.......wazırı u know ı tot the psycho was u at fırst fa...

Hey! Snoop wannabe, wat's ur problem?
Oh and as for my being a weirdo.....well it takes-one-to-know-one baby!

_Waziri_

Quote from: "waz"
Quote from: "Fulanizzle"hmmm..........waz......weırdo...anywayzzzzz.......wazırı u know ı tot the psycho was u at fırst fa...

Oh no Waz she is just another friend of ours an important one for that matter. I am very much loyal to her too.

She's just registering her discontent but she does'nt mean exactly that. She too is another happy person just like you are.  :D  :D She manages the poetry section of course the laurett ofr the house. I am sure you will enjoy reading her excellent works. :)  :)  :)  :D

Fulanizzle

Oh and as for my being a weirdo.....well it takes-one-to-know-one baby![/quote]

LOOK WHOZ YAPPIN......WAZIRI WANNABE !!!
)

Shiekh

haba guys, share your own experiences mana. cos for me, am thinking of  one to to share with you.

Fulanizzle

)

Shiekh

gogannaka

To shiekh sai ka sa mana rai?so kake a ce maza magulmata ne ko.Dama har su str8 sun fara yada jita jita.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Fulanizzle

lol...anywayzzz ı have to bounce now...but hope when ı cum ı get to read ur story :)

lol g-naka :)  u should share too ya know :)
)

dan kauye

ahhh i'm reely  enjoying d drama ...plz keep it flowing...yeah get ur freak on!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fulanizzle"

LOOK WHOZ YAPPIN......WAZIRI WANNABE !!![/quote]

WAZ...if i were u i will simply change my name to Galadima, Madaki or any of the title...or even Sarki!!!

of all the names in the palace!

am sure if u continue using this name oneday we will have GOG, FUL, UMM, HAF, NUR....ET?? How can I short ETML!

abeg if u like short name I suggest SAR short for _Sarki_