News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

The young Hausa music singers!

Started by yarimahajj, July 10, 2004, 09:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarimahajj

Please am pleading to who ever support hausa music, How can we support our young and up coming artest, infact they are trying in building and developing of good morden songs, some of which are used in our hausa films. cos we are far behind the eastern region in evry thing thing concerning artest, how can we support our own culture today for a better tomorrow?

The young talents need help! NOW.
ajj salisu on the run, with great knowledge on political science and sociaology, and also loveing and careing!

ummita

Salamz,
I do not watch hausa films so I hardly know the songs gaskia, but it still gives me great joy & pride 2 know that we not left behind & that we still have hausa musicians protruding from many angles. I learnt from my "old" uncle who is ?so hausa music obssessed" that with d likes of Shatta, he is d definition of a "talented hausa singer". Ppl like Shatta are the real hausa singers though I was being told that he passed away. Moreover, the likes of him do not have the rainy days any more. Personally, I would lurv to listen 2 REAL hausa songs that have REAL traditional drum beats. We can support d youngins when they start producing SOLID hausa songs. U know like when they stop copy catting.....u c, we have talented young hausa singers & I know they can go higher heights BUT having them singing tracks like the hausa version of "Billy Jean" by Michael Jackson, that juss kills meh!!!!! On my part I'd luv 2 c hausa musicians collaborating & also featuring songs with fulde musicians I know they can create beautiful songs.
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "ummita" BUT having them singing tracks like the hausa version of "Billy Jean" by Michael Jackson, that juss kills meh!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. KAI! :lol:  To ummita ke waka kiga maji? Ni da idanuwa na biyunnana naga bahaushen michael jackson, na isar miki da labarina karshen, har da farar socks, da kuma takalmi mai kyali kyali da yar monkey jacket dinshi ita tasha ado da kyalkyale........sanna da gashinsa an shafa mata abunnan naku na mata (relaxer) sa ihu yake yana ou ou ou....

Yarimahajj idan ka duba zaka ga cewa, hausawanmu wasu basu da hadin kai. Ka duba Lagosians dinnan samari sai fitowa sukeyi su trybesmen, su Abdulkarim, su Toni Tetula kai har su Lagbaja....wallahi suna making name for theirselves, suna promoting culture dinsu duk da sukan tausasa wakokin su da na turawa, amman dai ko ta ko ina sai billo wa suke muko nan arewa sam sam koda sun dan yi chirkoko sai kuga yan bakin ciki suna kushesu. AMMAN abin dubawa shine hausawan mu sunyi suna aka abun da ake kira COFY RAIT (copy right) kamar yamma ummita take cewa, let them produce something SOLID!!! they can call their own. Let the represent arewas aswell. Kullum saidai kuga matsa mata da samari a CD shops suna "please do you have Kanye West new album ko kuji anacewa pls do you have Britney's lastest ko kuma "wuna get lagbaja, ehn new helbom don comot? Yaushe zamu fara jin ana tambayar wakokin mu na hausawa? Ba fa irin wacce akeyi a hausa films ba. A'a kamar wanda zasuyi koyi dasu dankwairo da dai sauransu

Muawiyya

I AM STILL GETTING USED TO THIS WEBSITE.......THAT WAS ME ABOVE