News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LAIDAIZ OF KANOONLINE, WHERE THE HONEEZ AT?

Started by Hafsy_Lady, July 21, 2004, 11:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isyus

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady" LAIDAIZ & CHIKAS, CHIKAS & HONEEZ, HONEEZ & ALL D MAAMIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, THE MAMASITAS, THE SENORITAZ. LETS START IT HERE!!!!!

I TAUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE FOR THE CHIKAS TO YOU KNOW UNITE.......TO BOND YOU KNOW TO BE REAL SOUL SISTAS! FOR THOSE THAT DONT CLICK RIGHT.....BERRA START CLICKIN.......GONNA CREATE THE BOND HONEEZ. I CLICK WITH EVERY SISTA HERE, WONT BE BAD TO DO THE SAME..........IT SEEMS SOME OF US DONT CLICK WELL & IT DONT FEEL RIGHT, IT DONT SOUND RIGHT & IT DONT LOOK RIGHT.

ALL D REPREZENTIN CHIKAZ OF KANOONLINE, LETS GET IT STARTED RIGHT HERE!..............THROUGH HERE! ABEG LETS JOIN HEAD..........DOWN TO EARTH HONEEZ, LIVELY MAMASITAZ, KIND CHIKITOS, NO HATERS, SOUL SISTERS FOR REAL, LAIDAIZ WITH ATTIDUDE, SENORITAS...........WHAT EVER GOES HERE.............LETS TALK WHAT EVER....ANYTHING GOES

PS: MEN ARE RESTRICTED FROM THIS THREAD. BROTHAZ PUHLEEEEEZ STAY OUTTA HERE! OTHERWISE YOU MUST REPEAT A STATEMENT CODE FOR ACCESS ONLY WHEN WE DECIDE ON THAT ASPECT.
:lol: hello i love can i visit you?

Fateez

Quote from: "Gimbiya"

Well lets talk about what girls usually talk about... I have been dogging this topic for a while but what the hell let's talk about guys since they won't get out of this thread we might as well start with them. so my first questions is ... Why Hausa girls are usually agianst getting involve with non-hausa??? is there any legitmate reason? beside religion and what about if you have religion in common???

Yeah it's true, i think it's cos of da "ASALI" thing, I dunno why our people

r like dat, i mean Islam permits a girl to marry any man as long as he's a

muslim. Infact Islam is against tribalism but people wudn't listen. Da

elders think "If he's not Hausa he's not 4 u". So i think da girls r sort of

scared of wat their family wud say dats why dey avoid it. I remember

how ma friends whole extended family went berserk cos she had a

Yoruba Boyfriend. As if da guy was a 3-headed-monster! Even her

immediate family treated him like a complete outsider until da gal broke

up out of "Takaici". It's so not fair he's a muslim so why can't da family

accept him?

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Ihsan

Wasu ma dai da naci ake!!  :D

Anyways...Gimbiya, as Fateez and Nuruddeen said, it has something to do with cultural barrier. Shi yasa an fi yin aure between people of the same cultural background.  But I mean that's not how it should be. As long as you share same religion (Islam) with the guy, then Islam allows you to marry from any race/tribe.  But an dauki auren wanda ba from same culture/race kuke ba as a bad thing.  As I see it now, all this is changing unlike b4; more awareness I guess.
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

beautilicious

but dats not fair rite??? i mean as far as d guy iz a muslim...
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

Gimbiya

Well all of you guys are right... but I think the main reason why family are against it is because they really want somebody to relate to in a language type of way. There's a lot of inter tribal marriages for example barebari/hausa or fulani/hausawa... in those instances the culture is different but at least they have a common ground of knowing how to speak hausa. on the other hand if a hausa girl wants to marry a ghanian hausa man that still raises some specticles... where this are people from the same tribe but they are differ in social life styles. As for me the best advice I give people is do what is right for you, you are the one who gonna live with this person and you need to make sure you will be able to handle all of the turmoil that will come.
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

mlbash

UHM.......................... DIFFERENT PEOPLE DIFFERENT OPINION! YOU ARE ALL RIGHT :!:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Gimbiya"Well all of you guys are right... but I think the main reason why family are against it is because they really want somebody to relate to in a language type of way. There's a lot of inter tribal marriages for example barebari/hausa or fulani/hausawa... in those instances the culture is different but at least they have a common ground of knowing how to speak hausa. on the other hand if a hausa girl wants to marry a ghanian hausa man that still raises some specticles... where this are people from the same tribe but they are differ in social life styles. As for me the best advice I give people is do what is right for you, you are the one who gonna live with this person and you need to make sure you will be able to handle all of the turmoil that will come.

Ke kinsan da haka kuma menene dalilin tambayar da kika yi tun farko???????? Ko kuma harsai na fito na nuna maitata a fili ince gani kuma wane labe labe kikeyi na jin raayin wasu ko kuma har sai raina ya baci?????? :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Hafsy_Lady

WHERE ARE MY SISTERS? AM BACK!! GOT TONS OF STORY TO TELL, BUT BEFORE I PROCEED WHO MISSED ME AND WHO DID NOT? :roll:  :twisted:  
What you see is what you get[/b]

sa salati

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"WHERE ARE MY SISTERS? AM BACK!! GOT TONS OF STORY TO TELL, BUT BEFORE I PROCEED WHO MISSED ME AND WHO DID NOT? :roll:  :twisted:  

actually am not a gossip but i'm juz doin u favo.the truth iz dat none of dem missed u,infact they were even happy u were not around and even some of dem were wishin u move 2 da  great beyond but i think ma prayerz waz  witchu
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

Fateez

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"WHERE ARE MY SISTERS? AM BACK!! GOT TONS OF STORY TO TELL, BUT BEFORE I PROCEED WHO MISSED ME AND WHO DID NOT? :roll:  :twisted:  

Abeg sister don?t mind dat jobless guy, of course we missed ya {at least I did}.

Nice, I knew u?ll always have gist?I?m all earz/eyez
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Fateez"

Abeg sister don?t mind dat jobless guy, of course we missed ya {at least I did}.

Nice, I knew u?ll always have gist?I?m all earz/eyez

What a balderdash on Sa salati's side??? The sisters have really got you Boy. You better tread softly
This is
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Twinkle

HERE WE ARE.
SISTAS WORROP? BEEN PLENTY DAYS? HAVENT HEARD FROM ALL'YAH IN A WHILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I JUST LEARNT SOME SLANGS AND AM HERE TO SHOW OFF :wink:  IF YA KNOW WORRAMEAN! (Jokes over)

Seriously, whats happening? Anything grimy? On my side things are good. Just fell off my brand new 4inch heel yesterday. Abit of a sour back and bum thats all. But we kool, just need practise and I be doing my walk! :wink:  Came online today made a few noises, gonna be checking out now. When I come in tomorrow I need to tell yah this story girls. I needs me some adviseeeeee.  

By the way has anyone tried the latest Rimmel 2004 collection? :lol: I just cant get enough of that strawberry lip gloss been licking it off my lips all day. Its just the best strawberry lip gloss that I've ever purchased
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Hafsy_Lady

To, bismillahi zan fara.

STRICTLY FOR WOMEN AND BY WOMEN ONLYYY
RESTRICTED AGAINST THESE CATEGORIES (MEN, MALE, HE, BOY).>:( >:( >:( >:(

Right this is serious business.

Ok hajiyoyin, k-online kuna ina? Nidai kunsanni sarai sosai. Ba ruwa na. If things good I go talk if things bad I go talk. Kuma mutunci  nake da kowa a forum dinnan. Lokacin wasa zanyi, tsokana zanyi, wajen seriousness I will wear the cap.

I want to promote a cohesion for "us". Whether we know each other from past or we jand in this forum, all I want to promote is a good click for the ladies here. If you know what I mean! I know we have our own differences and ways we like to potray ourselves amman sai ina ganin kunsan irin abinnan ne namu na mata ;D ;D ;D ;D Irin everybody wan draw class for ehnself ko kuma ana ganin idan an nemi ayi zumuci kada wacce tayi wulakanci or so. And this I very much doubt is something we will do. Nidai I want all of us to be paddies!!!! A cire girman kai da yar yanga yangan nan ;D. Let's get together and discuss important issues that only our "kinds" understand. Lets establish a good friendly rapport. Abi how wuna see am?

I want names. Throw yours now if you supporting this if not no wahala. Also throw in anything you want to discuss game da alamuran dake faruwa ko damun mata., women's progress within the society, issues or problems women are facing, talk about children: their wellbeing, their behaviours. Ayi hiran aure: you know irin abun da za'ayi miji ya cigaba da kaunar mu: girke-girke, kwalliya ka harma da matsalar in an aure mana chasis (auzubillahi to that) >:( Anything goes!!! Kai even fashion! (ke ko tailor dinki ya iya dinka, recommend us to him). ;D Ok thats just goes to say that we can practically discuss anythinggggggggg and many important things pertaining "US". Lets form a nice circle: and if ni wallahi if you even live within my area: I will throw out invitations for a nice lunch or dinner together! See! Its that easy!

Keyan waye nake hangowa a chan..........Gogannaka did you not read the notice!!! Its off limit to your kind.!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( zamu bika da tabarya.
What you see is what you get[/b]

gogannaka

lol.
Nice idea Hafsy. Zumunci na da kyau. Allah ya bada sa'a.
Amman dai idan an tashi yin lunch din ko dinner a tuna da yan mazan.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment