News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LAIDAIZ OF KANOONLINE, WHERE THE HONEEZ AT?

Started by Hafsy_Lady, July 21, 2004, 11:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on November 23, 2008, 10:07:32 PM
if ni wallahi if you even live within my area: I will throw out invitations for a nice lunch or dinner together! See! Its that easy!

Keyan waye nake hangowa a chan..........Gogannaka did you not read the notice!!! Its off limit to your kind.!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( zamu bika da tabarya.

Did she say food. :o :o :o Abeg am coming JUST FOR THE FOOD. Let us know in advance when you intend throw up d dinner, so dat I come on empty stomach & accordingly with my take-away packs

Allow Gogannka to breath haba!!! ;D

2 revisit this thread d soonest!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Fateez

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on November 23, 2008, 10:07:32 PM
To, bismillahi zan fara.

STRICTLY FOR WOMEN AND BY WOMEN ONLYYY
RESTRICTED AGAINST THESE CATEGORIES (MEN, MALE, HE, BOY).>:( >:( >:( >:(

Right this is serious business.

Ok hajiyoyin, k-online kuna ina? Nidai kunsanni sarai sosai. Ba ruwa na. If things good I go talk if things bad I go talk. Kuma mutunci  nake da kowa a forum dinnan. Lokacin wasa zanyi, tsokana zanyi, wajen seriousness I will wear the cap.

I want to promote a cohesion for "us". Whether we know each other from past or we jand in this forum, all I want to promote is a good click for the ladies here. If you know what I mean! I know we have our own differences and ways we like to potray ourselves amman sai ina ganin kunsan irin abinnan ne namu na mata ;D ;D ;D ;D Irin everybody wan draw class for ehnself ko kuma ana ganin idan an nemi ayi zumuci kada wacce tayi wulakanci or so. And this I very much doubt is something we will do. Nidai I want all of us to be paddies!!!! A cire girman kai da yar yanga yangan nan ;D. Let's get together and discuss important issues that only our "kinds" understand. Lets establish a good friendly rapport. Abi how wuna see am?

I want names. Throw yours now if you supporting this if not no wahala. Also throw in anything you want to discuss game da alamuran dake faruwa ko damun mata., women's progress within the society, issues or problems women are facing, talk about children: their wellbeing, their behaviours. Ayi hiran aure: you know irin abun da za'ayi miji ya cigaba da kaunar mu: girke-girke, kwalliya ka harma da matsalar in an aure mana chasis (auzubillahi to that) >:( Anything goes!!! Kai even fashion! (ke ko tailor dinki ya iya dinka, recommend us to him). ;D Ok thats just goes to say that we can practically discuss anythinggggggggg and many important things pertaining "US". Lets form a nice circle: and if ni wallahi if you even live within my area: I will throw out invitations for a nice lunch or dinner together! See! Its that easy!

Keyan waye nake hangowa a chan..........Gogannaka did you not read the notice!!! Its off limit to your kind.!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( zamu bika da tabarya.

Hafsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe! It's been so long! Ko dan msn ma babu!

Hope you've been great....:)

Back to the topic, hehe, trust me it's not a matter of class or wulakanci - at least not from my side -

I'm pretty much open to anyone. Let the topics begin. I do a bit of work in Women's health, but i

wudn't wanna disgust anyone around here with talks of candidiasis and trachomoniasis - yuck! I'll

leave the serious topics and hiran aure da girke girke to be started by manyan mu. I wanted to start

a fashion thread sometime ago but I didn't cos there weren't many female members. Anyways, shoes,

bags, make - up and jewelry are my niche! Lemme know if you want me to hook you up with the

latest Marc Jacobs!

P.S. About Tailors:: DON'T TRUST KADUNA TAILORS WITH YOUR CLOTHES! They are grossly overpriced

and they'll useless your material! Oky, maybe I'm overreacting. But seriously! Some of them can't grasp

the concept of deadlines! One of them almost made me reach boiling point recently....

May the Ghost of my Swiss Lace haunt you! hahahahahaha  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: ummita on November 24, 2008, 10:32:36 PMDid she say food. :o :o :o Abeg am coming JUST FOR THE FOOD. Let us know in advance when you intend throw up d dinner, so dat I come on empty stomach & accordingly with my take-away packs
Chi ba kiba. Allah bamu irin jikinku. And you still stay trim and fit despite being in the league of binge eaters?

:o Is that really you putting pics up? Chabdijan. Kinsha wani abune? Awwwwwwwwwwww ayya, see my anchuchu, looking all adorable and huggable. Miss her. I was thinking of buying her a Bjork CD "only" for her second birthday because aljuhun aunty yayi kasa. Mhmm lailaha illahu jibi cinyanta, wani chicken feed ake bata ne? Kamar kazar gona! Sha! E no bad. She dey pick after aunty Hafsy. ;D Abeg you kuma dey hansa phone!!!!!

Fateez!!!!!! I trust your level headedness. Abeg muyi hiranmu kinji.

About Candidiasis, I deal with it on a usual basis, especially in babies who are resultively suffering from severe invasive candidiasis on either their backs, stomach,neck, mouth etc. And your heart just goes out for these babies. There was this two month old baby, cutest little thing ever. Born 7months early & she was brought to unit suffering from mouth candidiasis and around her thighs. Lord! She looked so cute & sinless but one look at her, all you see is silent agony! She is in my intensive care unit, I cuddled that baby and was actually crying and I could not leave for the day, when incharge.

Mhmm, Trichomoniasis. Just pray you never encounter a difficult patient ever in your life!!! That reminds me about a lady. She seem to have contracted it. And this is a disease that can be cured by bloody oral prescription in minor cases otherwise patient has to go through intensive treatment. Amman in gayamiki matarnan da taurin kai she refused. Why? She is anti to white man medicine! Imagine. I disclosed to her about the implications of it all and she has a husband. Annoying part is: professional conduct ethics establishes on me that duty of confidentiality and non disclosure so as to observe yeye fiduciary relatioship ~hiss~ So I couldnt tell her husband. And she came back two days later complaining of further irritation and whatnot! I explained everythingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg about Trichomoniasis again to her but only for her to turn around and burst into tears asking if it was the same as HIV? :-\ And we are talking about a second year university student here!!!!!!!!!

This set in with some past observances I made about women. Our fellow sisters as I noticed, whether they are illetrates or literates are so "close" about their health except for constant revelations of I have ulcer! I have headache! No I have asthma! Once medical report reveals something like Chlamydia: you will never see them again!!!!! Or here take this, theres a toilet on your right give me a urine sample please. 20mins later, she is still not out. I go knock on the door. Mrs yadi dadi dah are you ok in there? Answer: Is your labortorist a male? I said yes and she replied am not comfortable having a man running medical investigation on my "pee". :o What? Then go bloody back home!!! I wish I said that out loud!!!. So whats up with womens attitude discussing about their health?

Anyway, so last night I was sat watching NTA. Something I hardly do!!!!!! ;D Anyway Borno (Maiduguri) was among the topic of discussion and the issue was about HIGH FERTILITY and the desperate call to limit it. This woman said she was forced to go on contraceptives by her husband for about 5yrs and eventually is now suffering from severe blod clot, which was at a point, life threatening to her. Another woman revealed of also being forced by her husband and is suffering from heark attacks and high BP. There are many more side effects than these two. Never might weight gains!!!!! Concerns about the health side effects of contraceptives was discussed in some conference I attended a year. Statistics revealed: 51% out of 60% of Gambian women stopped using oral contraceptives inbetween 6-8months of use due to severe side effects and in Niger 37% out of 40%!!!!!!! And we Nigerians want to fully force women to adopt it. I taught the there is right to self autonomy? Made me taught should women be forced just because there is demand to reduce fertility or they can reduce their fertility on their own account? I started discussing this issue with a friend and it ended up into a full blown argument. I rejected the issue of spacing between birth and using contraceptives from a religious point of view only. But my "coconut" too western but afro to the bone girlfriend would not have that. Anyway, 2hours later, we were back to being best friends.

In some geographical areas where culture overrides everything, if I woman has less than 5 children, it is frowned upon and they could even send her away from the village as a bad curse. Yet in China, I think now their law forbids a couple to have more than 2 children abi? Nigeria want to reduce fertility rate by forcing women on contraceptives because a mudu of rice is more than 2,000 Naira!

Fateez, mhmmmmm if you want tailor, wallahi I fit jand you with the besttttttttttttttt tailor. Everthing detailed and defined to perfection. And give him a time limitation period, the man sticks to it!!!!!!! He, he, he eyya, kai amman bai kyauta ba. Your Swiss Lace lol. Ai ingiyamiki ni tsiyana da Swiss Lace, once you wash them they shrink. Abarka da biyan kudin dry cleaning ~hiss~ Thats how I chased Ummita for my money back. I bought 3 swiss laces from her because but later I claimed goods were unsatisfactory for customer use! >:(.  I washed it once and I wore the skirt kawai sai naga abu ya dawo patari!!! my fine fish tail skirt kamar wani dan tofi!  Swiss Laces are difficult to sew and they are not durable. Try Austrian lace.

What you see is what you get[/b]

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Hafsy_Lady

ALLAH YA SHIRYI AGULMATAS. ANCE WOMEN TALK ONLY. TSEGUMI SAI DA YA DAKKO KA, YA KAWOKA.

Shiyasa nace bazanzo gettogether ba thisishowyouwillbechasingus! Ance men do not enter, You just couldnt resist;D ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

bakangizo

Kaima DB, ka kyale musu filin su. Haba. Hirar ma tasu no sweet. Tailors, Candiwhatever and trachowetin sef!

Dan-Borno

rabu da su Bakangizo my friend, just come with your
digital camera during the GRG, make sure it has enough
memory kawai.

ke kuma madam, haka the last time na bude wani thread
strictly for men su dem aunty husnaa bulldoze everything
and at last take the credit of the thread.

especially mu masu aure, e better make we dey hear
your views from time to time E GO BETTER FOR US
WHEN WE GO HOUSE!!!!!!!!
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

I think the restriction category does not include babes, eh? Think, therefore, I can say my words up here, can't I, Hafsy_Lady? ???
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 28, 2008, 11:12:48 PM
especially mu masu aure, e better make we dey hear
your views from time to time E GO BETTER FOR US
WHEN WE GO HOUSE!!!!!!!!

Yes OOOO! E better for pesin to dey get smo smo clues here. You go then use am checkmate de one wey dey for house ;D

Fateez

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on November 27, 2008, 08:02:09 PM

Fateez, mhmmmmm if you want tailor, wallahi I fit jand you with the besttttttttttttttt tailor. Everthing detailed and defined to perfection. And give him a time limitation period, the man sticks to it!!!!!!! He, he, he eyya, kai amman bai kyauta ba. Your Swiss Lace lol. Ai ingiyamiki ni tsiyana da Swiss Lace, once you wash them they shrink. Abarka da biyan kudin dry cleaning ~hiss~ Thats how I chased Ummita for my money back. I bought 3 swiss laces from her because but later I claimed goods were unsatisfactory for customer use! >:(.  I washed it once and I wore the skirt kawai sai naga abu ya dawo patari!!! my fine fish tail skirt kamar wani dan tofi!  Swiss Laces are difficult to sew and they are not durable. Try Austrian lace.[/color]

Hehehehehehe! Point taken! It should be Austrian next time. Hmm, that tailor really pissed me off o!

It was a double celebration in the family and I desperately needed to represent as per Dangin amarya

we must turn heads! I had a regular tailor in KT but I insisted on KD because I realised whenever I give

him my clothes, 2 days later the entire neighbourhood will be rocking my style! Sai ka ce uniform? Na

so I carry not 1 but 3 different outfits and told this KD tailor to sew for me. My mum had warned me that

the lace shrinks so I told the man to keep 2 inches allowance on both sides. Kinga 4 inches kenan. Anyways,

when I collected the clothes the allowance was barely 0.5cm! To add insult to injury there was disgusting

black machine stains all over! The dan kwalli was so tiny I might as well have reqested for a handkerchief!

I managed to get the stains off before the big event but I washed it afterwards and everything shrunk!

I suspect he may have hustled some of my material sef. So annoying! You should've seen how I fought for

that particular colour! I made sure I chanced everyone else cos I knew everyone was eyeing it. Maybe ma

bakin cikin su ne yasa lace din ya bace!

*sigh* anyways, I've learnt my lesson. Next time I'll use your tailor, thanks  :) :) :)

Mhmm, Trichomoniasis. Just pray you never encounter a difficult patient ever in your life!!! That reminds me about a lady. She seem to have contracted it. And this is a disease that can be cured by bloody oral prescription in minor cases otherwise patient has to go through intensive treatment. Amman in gayamiki matarnan da taurin kai she refused. Why? She is anti to white man medicine! Imagine. I disclosed to her about the implications of it all and she has a husband. Annoying part is: professional conduct ethics establishes on me that duty of confidentiality and non disclosure so as to observe yeye fiduciary relatioship ~hiss~ So I couldnt tell her husband. And she came back two days later complaining of further irritation and whatnot! I explained everythingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg about Trichomoniasis again to her but only for her to turn around and burst into tears asking if it was the same as HIV? :-\ And we are talking about a second year university student here!!!!!!!!!

[/color] 

Awww! I hope that candidiasis baby is getting better - hopefully discharged. Heheheheheheh! That

trachimoniasis woman is hilarious! Wai is it HIV! hehehehhe! That's funny! It's all lack of awareness o.

Oh and about not wanting white man medicine, it's so annoying! Allah ya ce tashi in taimake ka. But

people will blatantly refuse treatment and then blame the Dr when symptoms get worse. Another one

that gets on my nerve is the misconception that injection is better than tablets. They say "I don't want

tablets, I prefer injection". I'm like errrrrrrrrr... What makes you think injection is better? Na so them

go inject the un-injectable or even worse, get toxic doses - Allah ya kare.

This set in with some past observances I made about women. Our fellow sisters as I noticed, whether they are illetrates or literates are so "close" about their health except for constant revelations of I have ulcer! I have headache! No I have asthma! Once medical report reveals something like Chlamydia: you will never see them again!!!!! Or here take this, theres a toilet on your right give me a urine sample please. 20mins later, she is still not out. I go knock on the door. Mrs yadi dadi dah are you ok in there? Answer: Is your labortorist a male? I said yes and she replied am not comfortable having a man running medical investigation on my "pee". :o What? Then go bloody back home!!! I wish I said that out loud!!!. So whats up with womens attitude discussing about their health?

Anyway, so last night I was sat watching NTA. Something I hardly do!!!!!! ;D Anyway Borno (Maiduguri) was among the topic of discussion and the issue was about HIGH FERTILITY and the desperate call to limit it. This woman said she was forced to go on contraceptives by her husband for about 5yrs and eventually is now suffering from severe blod clot, which was at a point, life threatening to her. Another woman revealed of also being forced by her husband and is suffering from heark attacks and high BP. There are many more side effects than these two. Never might weight gains!!!!! Concerns about the health side effects of contraceptives was discussed in some conference I attended a year. Statistics revealed: 51% out of 60% of Gambian women stopped using oral contraceptives inbetween 6-8months of use due to severe side effects and in Niger 37% out of 40%!!!!!!! And we Nigerians want to fully force women to adopt it. I taught the there is right to self autonomy? Made me taught should women be forced just because there is demand to reduce fertility or they can reduce their fertility on their own account? I started discussing this issue with a friend and it ended up into a full blown argument. I rejected the issue of spacing between birth and using contraceptives from a religious point of view only. But my "coconut" too western but afro to the bone girlfriend would not have that. Anyway, 2hours later, we were back to being best friends.

In some geographical areas where culture overrides everything, if I woman has less than 5 children, it is frowned upon and they could even send her away from the village as a bad curse. Yet in China, I think now their law forbids a couple to have more than 2 children abi? Nigeria want to reduce fertility rate by forcing women on contraceptives because a mudu of rice is more than 2,000 Naira!
[/color]

Sooooooooooooooooooo true! Hehe, there was a time in the 90s when having ulcer was like a fashion trend.

Any slight ciwon ciki "kinsan ni ina da ulcer...." I'm like puhleeeeez! I understand not wanting a male

gynaecologist, but what's wrong with a male lab tech? They analyse hundreds of "pees" per day the they won't

even remember who, what or when.

About the contraceptives - that is soooo bad! So basically to control fertility they stuff these women with

combined oral contraceptives? That's dangerous! They probably hand it out in bulk not bothering to adjust

it for each individual. That's so bad for people with a family history of breast cancer. And considering out

diet, blood clotting/heart disease is a huge issue! I know in Katsina state the government give free depot

injection (probably depo provera, I'm not 100% sure which brand). I think that's a bit safer in terms of

blood clotting and cancer risk.

Gaskiya these women shouldn't be forced to use these medications they should be strictly by the woman's

choice especially considering they have seriously life threatening side effect that'll affect HER! Not the husband,

not the health commissioner that approved this method but the poor women that have heart attacks because

of COCP. That's really sad. Anyways. I wonder why they haven't considered IUD or implanons. What are your

views on those? I think they're more practical. they last a few years and and have minimal side effects.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Nuruddeen

Filin matan arewa kenan. Su Hafsy dai nan akafi wayo. lol!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

waduz

Any slight ciwon ciki "kinsan ni ina da ulcer...." I'm like puhleeeeez!

Kina da ulcer, really? Akwai good drugs fa yanzu. Nima na warke sarai!

gogannaka

Whats the cure for ulcer? Peptic,duodenal or stomach ulcer?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo