THE CHEMISTRY OF MORDERN GIRLS.

Started by jewel(abdulgee22), July 27, 2004, 01:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan kauye

wawwwwwwww fateeezzz i adore dat!!!! xcelent! now GUYS..............COUNTER-ATTACK
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Ihsan

Kai! Mata dai sun shiga uku! Yau a ce wannan, gobe wancan! Duk mu daya dai! A gama yi mana tsiya a zo kuma a aure mu!

Amma jewel duk abunda ka fadi ay yanzu mazan ma za'a iya cewa haka akan su. Ko da yake Fateez ta kare mana!

Ka ji ka dan kauye!!
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fateez"

CHEMISTRY OF MODERN GUYS

Since guys now have da courage 2 use chem. 2 describe galz, mi 2 I have formed ma own

(1)   Isomerism; they have da same empirical & molecular formula but different structural formula {true guys r all da same except dey come in diff, shapes n? sizes n? colorz. As for Hausa guys, they r isotopes}

(2)   Bonding: guys r like negatively charged ions, all they care about is filling their outermost shells. Dey take ur outermost electrons to form ionic bonds {take away all ur happiness & freedom, selfish and self centered, it?s neva about u always about ?him, himself & wat he did 4 u,?}

(3)   Van der Waals forces; Guys r like molecules with dipole-dipole forces of attraction. {Dey r hooked up wit sum1 but they r still attracted in sum1 outside da r/ship}

(4)   Movement; Guys r like mobile metallic delocalised electrons. always movin from atom 2 atom {Dey neva stay in 1 place, always moving from girl 2 girl without guilty or remorse!}

(5)   State of matter: Guys r like Gases, always in a state of random motion and colliding into each other {They full of ?naci? and then even between demselves they fight n? fight and spread enmity}

(6)   Electrolysis: Guys r like gold plated copper cathodes, They show u their outsides all shiny n? nice, but it doesn?t really belong 2 dem. {(a) like 2 show u dat they r rich & feel sophisticated. give u presents even if u just insulted da hell outta him, but actually it?s not his ride and not his money OR (b) act like an angel on da outside but on da inside he?s a monster {pro?lly worse dan Voldermort!}}-and in da end dey call u materialistic, when wud dey realise dat talaka da mai kudi duk Allah ya yi su?

(7)   Radiation; Guys r like Cobalt-60, Gamma rays; when they pass thru a human, they break up da molecules of da human cells and eventually cause cancer {guys pass thru ur life and leave da molecules of ya heart broken!}

LOL...LALLAI MAZA AN GAMA DA KU WALLAHI

beautilicious

...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

sa salati

Quote from: "Anonymous"

CHEMISTRY OF MODERN GUYS

Since guys now have da courage 2 use chem. 2 describe galz, mi 2 I have formed ma own

(1)   Isomerism; they have da same empirical & molecular formula but different structural formula {true guys r all da same except dey come in diff, shapes n? sizes n? colorz. As for Hausa guys, they r isotopes}

(2)   Bonding: guys r like negatively charged ions, all they care about is filling their outermost shells. Dey take ur outermost electrons to form ionic bonds {take away all ur happiness & freedom, selfish and self centered, it?s neva about u always about ?him, himself & wat he did 4 u,?}

(3)   Van der Waals forces; Guys r like molecules with dipole-dipole forces of attraction. {Dey r hooked up wit sum1 but they r still attracted in sum1 outside da r/ship}

(4)   Movement; Guys r like mobile metallic delocalised electrons. always movin from atom 2 atom {Dey neva stay in 1 place, always moving from girl 2 girl without guilty or remorse!}

(5)   State of matter: Guys r like Gases, always in a state of random motion and colliding into each other {They full of ?naci? and then even between demselves they fight n? fight and spread enmity}

(6)   Electrolysis: Guys r like gold plated copper cathodes, They show u their outsides all shiny n? nice, but it doesn?t really belong 2 dem. {(a) like 2 show u dat they r rich & feel sophisticated. give u presents even if u just insulted da hell outta him, but actually it?s not his ride and not his money OR (b) act like an angel on da outside but on da inside he?s a monster {pro?lly worse dan Voldermort!}}-and in da end dey call u materialistic, when wud dey realise dat talaka da mai kudi duk Allah ya yi su?

(7)   Radiation; Guys r like Cobalt-60, Gamma rays; when they pass thru a human, they break up da molecules of da human cells and eventually cause cancer {guys pass thru ur life and leave da molecules of ya heart broken!}

LOL...LALLAI MAZA AN GAMA DA KU WALLAHI

there iz nuttin like an gama da mu,we r stll on top,itz a man's world.ke kuma fateez kin kawo kanki xpect ma counter attack.
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME

Fateez

Quote from: "sa salati"

there iz nuttin like an gama da mu,we r stll on top,itz a man's world.ke kuma fateez kin kawo kanki xpect ma counter attack.

hehehehe....na kawo kaina 4 wat? oooh Sasalati dats wat i call real "Borin Kunya."
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

figorms

Quote from: "jewel(abdulgee22)"
REF:

MUDA :
R U SAYING THAT  GILRS R  MATERIALISTIC? WELL DID U GET AN OVERVIEW  ON  GIRLS CHEMISTRY. YOU KNOW
WHY I LOVE CHEMISTRY ? IS A SUBJECT THAT GIVES U A
COMPLETE DEFINATION, STRUCTURE,PROPERTIES,REACTION etc.

oooooh nice!! Chemistry!!![/i]

1. PERIODIC TABLE:
BELONGS TO THE LAST ROW  OF "ADAMS FAMILY".

hehehe Adam's Family eh? well if gals r from Adams family, then guys r also from Adam's fam, infact this means dat girls r like Morticia and Wednesday {Smart & Sensible} and guys r like uncle Fester and Pugsley {yuk!!!}[/i]

2. ATOMIC NUMBER:
  MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF NUMBERS WORLDWIDE AND CONTINUE TO INCREASE DRASTICALLY.

meaning we rule and we rock da world!

3. ATOMIC WEIGHT:
 REALLY HEAVY.   MOLECULAR FORMULAR .............Ibs.

since when did scientist start measuring molecular formular in pounds?[/i]

4.AFFINITY:
HIGH AFFINITY TO MONEY,GOLD,DIAMONDS................ mmmmmm.

ya know, one thing about affinity is dat it doesn't take place if it wasn't offered by a positively charged element, isn't it da guys dat offer da gold and Diamondz?[/i]

7.REACTION AND PRODUCTION:
MOST POWERFUL ELEMENT FOR REACTION AND PRODUCTION OF "gossip".

hmm..u still dey dis world? don't ya know dat this reaction has been reversed, it's now guys dat do da gossiping[/i]

9.CATALYST:
AN EXTREMLY GOOD CATALYST FOR DEPRESSION OF LIFE
AND DISPERSSION OF WEALTH."PROBABLY THE MOST POWERFUL INCOME REDUCING AGENT KNOWN".

hehehehe, i hope u realise dat a reducing agent gets oxidized, meanin a reducing agent gives out generously, so yeah dat's cool girls r known 4 being generous[/i]

that kool fateez ni kin gama min komai, but i still like to kow wat da boyz wold look like after this issue.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS