News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

All Hausa film Fans convo...

Started by Dante, September 04, 2004, 03:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think is the best actor/actress?

Dan Ibro
3 (30%)
Ibrahim Mandawari
1 (10%)
Ali Nuhu
4 (40%)
Saima Mohammed
2 (20%)
Farida Jalal
0 (0%)
Hadiza Kabara
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: April 15, 2005, 07:05:11 PM

Dante

Welcome to the hausa films Convo...... just discuss anything here related to hausa movies...

Quickly, before you go deep in the thread, take a pole on who you think is the best among the actors/actress....

beautilicious

i h8 dis ali nuhu of a thng... he turns me off. dey all do!!
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

Kada ku damu dani

Quote from: "beautilicious"i h8 dis ali nuhu of a thng... he turns me off. dey all do!!

You see... this is why Nigeria we are going no-where because people like you dont like any improvment for your country. all you do is talk badly about your country.

Everything thats brought out in Nigeria, people dont like it :?: instead of to contribute new ideas so that thingz would move forward and become a better, a'a you ppl prefer to put some garbage onit.
[/size]

Let me ask you a question beuticios & pls be true to yourself. do you preferr to watch fims with voilance, exploit sex (e.g Tony mantana, Za good za bad and za ogly)... or watever that is not right to watch. or do you prefer them to watch hausa movies which at least one will learn something important out of it (e.g Wasila, Kumuci,....) ?

[/size]

kitkat

Quote from: "Kada ku damu dani"
Quote from: "beautilicious"i h8 dis ali nuhu of a thng... he turns me off. dey all do!!

at least one will learn something important out of it (e.g Wasila, Kumuci,....) ?

What is so important about learning how to dance with a girl at a "piknik" or singing a contrived,indian copy cat hausa love song in an off key voice. You talk about violence, have you seen some of the badly staged kung fu scenes complete with guns and knifes in some of the more seedier B rate hausa "movies". Isnt this all just a very poor attempt at copying the very same western movies you're condemning? If I want to see indian songs, or a gun fight why watch a poorly shot, poorly produced caricature of the real thing. If I want to watch a hausa movie why would I want to see some joker with a thick accent playing an indian crooner and making an idiot of himself? You see the hausa movies you are talking about dont fit into any defined identity.

I think we should get real about this hausa film stuff. There used to be some good ones with either a comedic appeal or a well directed drama outlining hausa culture and with some kind of "moral to the story" theme like consequences of  forced marriage, evil stepmother etc., but since the indian sing song and "nigga" crap took over its just become a lot of horse s**t. Stuff for small minds and people with no choice.

I'd love to see a revival of the classic hausa dramas that we were all used to, with kasimu yero and co at their best.

I'm afraid i have to toe beautilicious' line. The Ali Nuhus of the "movie" industry just dont do it for some of us!

Anonymous

"You see... this is why Nigeria we are going no-where because people like you dont like any improvment for your country. all you do is talk badly about your country"

will u allow ur children to copy them........? if yes za'a samu karancin tarbiya a tare da su, if no nice one, let's look 4 a way da za'a gyara musu zama har abin yayi dadai da al'ada. amma da sauran rina.........

Anonymous

Quote from: "kitkat"
What is so important about learning how to dance with a girl at a "piknik" or singing a contrived,indian copy cat hausa love song in an off key voice. You talk about violence, have you seen some of the badly staged kung fu scenes complete with guns and knifes in some of the more seedier B rate hausa "movies". Isnt this all just a very poor attempt at copying the very same western movies you're condemning? If I want to see indian songs, or a gun fight why watch a poorly shot, poorly produced caricature of the real thing. If I want to watch a hausa movie why would I want to see some joker with a thick accent playing an indian crooner and making an idiot of himself? You see the hausa movies you are talking about dont fit into any defined identity.

I think we should get real about this hausa film stuff. There used to be some good ones with either a comedic appeal or a well directed drama outlining hausa culture and with some kind of "moral to the story" theme like consequences of  forced marriage, evil stepmother etc., but since the indian sing song and "nigga" crap took over its just become a lot of horse s**t. Stuff for small minds and people with no choice.

I'd love to see a revival of the classic hausa dramas that we were all used to, with kasimu yero and co at their best.

I'm afraid i have to toe beautilicious' line. The Ali Nuhus of the "movie" industry just dont do it for some of us!

Personally i dislike hausa fims with all those indian dancing sh** but what i'm trying to make u understand is that when one watches SOME of these hausa fims, he'll dafenately learn a good lesson demonstrated in these movies like the typical lyfstyle of a normal mallam bahaushe.

secondly, i dislike people like BEUTILICOIS (Anfita turai, kai ya waye, an saba da kallon fina-finan turawa a silima) that dislike Hausa or Nigerian stuffs in general to take a good step forward in life; by discouraging our actors, directors & producers. instead of giving advice to them in how to improve their movies and stufff, they just talk rubbish...

dan kauye

hell nada! i'd be a great liar of i say i dont hate all those modern-day-disgusting-meaningless-copycating-hausa flicks wit a strong passion period,dont get me wrong;use to like the-then hausa movies where the reality of hausa tradition n lifestyle is portrayed in a gud natured,simple humoured way but those new new flicks are a big no-no!..haba think boloko,hankaka,samanja etc...but 2day its all ali nuhu dance moves(think pogo stick in action:disgusting)...i aint no hater but seriously kanowood needs a big makeover,and the most irking thing is d songs(eek!) one cant even relate to d message in it...they sound so much like indian songs dat one begin to wonda if they'r singing in d indian dialect..i'm outta here.peace to all.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Dante

You see... this is why Nigeria we are going no-where because people like you dont like any improvment for your country. all you do is talk badly about your country.

Everything thats brought out in Nigeria, people dont like it :?: instead of to contribute new ideas so that thingz would move forward and become a better, a'a you ppl prefer to put some garbage onit.
[/size]

Take it easy, its just discussion. Have ya'all forgotten those old hausa movies like gizo-da koki, Aminu da Bose, Magana Jari, Ilya dan Maikarfi.... all those old hausa movies.

Quite tallented people are lost like Samanja, Kasimu Yero....

dan kauye

gaskiya ne dante..all d talented acts hav disappeard in thin air yanzu sai su wani ALI NUHU,DA WANI WAYE NUHU,KUMURCI,DUGAJI..ETC..save 4 IBRO coz he;s mah fave he makes me laff ma ass outtttt!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

beautilicious

Quote from: "kitkat"

at least one will learn something important out of it (e.g Wasila, Kumuci,....) ?

thank you :!:
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

Nuruddeen

Ni inaga maganar Dante da Dankauye da Mr. Guest Gaskiya ce. Domin idan muka lura irin wadannan fina finai na hausa im banda kinibibi da gulma da asirce asirce musamman ma na mata ba abin da suke koyarwa.(with due apology to our learned ladies on K-online) Ya kamata ace ana koyon darussa masu nuna kyawawan al'adu na Hausawa to amma an hargitsa abin da India, Turanci d.s.s abin ma sai ka rasa wai a ina muke ne wato ba wan ba kanin. Allah ya sa mu dace.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Dante

Quote from: "Nuruddeen"Ni inaga maganar Dante da Dankauye da Mr. Guest Gaskiya ce. Domin idan muka lura irin wadannan fina finai na hausa im banda kinibibi da gulma da asirce asirce musamman ma na mata ba abin da suke koyarwa.(with due apology to our learned ladies on K-online) Ya kamata ace ana koyon darussa masu nuna kyawawan al'adu na Hausawa to amma an hargitsa abin da India, Turanci d.s.s abin ma sai ka rasa wai a ina muke ne wato ba wan ba kanin. Allah ya sa mu dace.

Amma fa inagani Nuruddeen wasu daga cikin finafinan hausa, suna koyar da wani darasi da yake da kyau ga mutane! Kodayake dama yanzu mutane an daina yayi kallon finafinan turawa sai na hausawa...

Kamar wani film dana taba gani na hausa mai suna (Auren fari) , wanda yake koyarda rayuwar malam bahaushe a lokacin dayayi aure. Hakikanin gaskiya, wannan fim din yana da ma'ana sosai kuma babu irin wasu wakokin hausa aciki, yana dai da kyau Nuruddeen kaima ka samu copy daya ka kalla ka bada labari.

Hafsy_Lady

What you see is what you get[/b]

hausa

I like hausa movies, but i dont like all the wake-wake they do in films.

Dante

Quote from: "hausa"I like hausa movies, but i dont like all the wake-wake they do in films.

Yeah it used to be a good thing somedays back..... but still, they are trying their best.

What do you think about hausa films/movies, are they improving or not?